[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Taber said: I know I'm the only one here that like HW and SK together, I think she good for him and I know he will be good to her once he understand that a great one night stand is still a one night stand.  When I think of JH and HW I only think of the sexually aspect of they relationship there was nothing more shown in this drama that give hope that it sustainable once the lust clear.  I never related to JH she was shown to be intelligence but all I have seen was stupidity and weakness, JH has cried in every episode in this drama. I like how Sk come to term with HW and JH pass and asking the question if she would every mean anything to him.  HW is smart and FINE as hell and if I was SK I would not give up on him either, JH is married so why should SK not stand by her man?  SK and HW is the only relationship in this drama that have the right foundation to last a life time.  SK respect and trust HW either after knowing about JH, I love how she took responsible for going through is things and told him that she was aware that he loved and still recovery and most importantly how she always defending him against her mother.  SK intelligence,patience, confident, trust, respect and unconditional love for HW is something I enjoy watching.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scenes I enjoyed today.

1) TJ asking his dad - "then you go to the slammer, father!".

2) JH with her father.  The way she is shocked when he first yelled loudly at her and then starting to cry, was superbly acted.  Just like a woman would be, after going through what she has gone through, to see that even the dad is yelling at her.

3) JH's long talk with TW in the kid's park.  Perfectly rendered.  It may have been shot in multiple takes, but she superbly keeps the acting and emotions through it as well.  Here is the whole script from SBS -
"물론 그렇지는 않겠죠.있을 거예요, 아무. 없었던 일도 아니고 어떻게 금방 없어졌겠어요. 속 어딘가쯤 뒹굴어다니고 있겠죠. 그런데 그뿐, 내가 어떻게 하겠어요. 빨리 나가라고 내 마음 청소할 수도 없고 털어낼 수도 없고 나는 그냥 내버려둘 뿐이에요. 왜?돌볼 그리고 돌볼 이유도 없으니까.내 앞에 있는 건 강태욱이지, 그 남자가 아니니까. 나는 내 앞에 있는 사람과 현실에만 충실했어요. 그런데 그 현실이 너무 힘들어서 헉헉대고 있는데 당신은 내 마음 속 모르게 뒹굴어다니는 그 낙엽을 꺼내들고 따지고 있잖아요. 그게 너무 무섭잖아요. 어제 처음으로 그 대해서 하루 종일 생각했어요. 내가 정말로 그 남자를 못 잊어서 그러나. 결론을 말해 줘요? 아니에요. 그리고 당신을 생각했죠. 내가 당신이라는 사람과 살기 이러나?그것도 아니에요. 당신, 강압적이고 자기 멋대로고 언니 말처럼 가을 운동회 같은 남자는 아니어도 나한테는 헌신적인 남자라는 거 알아요. 그런데도 내가 이런 결심을 하는 건 당신 집안하고 내가 안 맞기 때문이에요. 그렇게 사는 게 나를 너무 고통스럽게 하기 때문이라고요. 아차 싶어요. 어리석었어요. 실수했고요나이는 30살이나 먹었는데 결혼에 대해서는 아무것도 몰랐어요. 내 마음 나도 몰랐고 이렇게 될 줄도 몰랐어요. 후회하고 있고 잘못했고, 무엇보다도 당신한테 너무 미안해요. 그러니까 태욱 씨"
If I remember correctly this was one long piece by her.  No wonder he went "oh, stop please!" ... Great writing, excellent flow of thoughts, and beautifully acted by NSM.

4) TW's exchange with his mother when he was (finally) telling her like it is.  He did stand up quite well for JH there, though everybody here thinks that he is so scared to say things to his parents.  He was so angry but also about to tear up anytime.  It was again nice acting.  The mom gave it back in the end saying "call me madame from now, not mother"

5) The way SK acted when he asked her why she was sounding like she was consoling him and suddenly let out her emotions a bit, got up and walked.  We didn't see what led from there to the kiss, but we could guess that he understood what she was going through also, to let the kiss happen.

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

A netizen shot these photos of Kim Ji Hoon filming Goddess of Marriage on the streets...of Seoul, yesterday or today...?

If i'm not wrong...I'm guessing...

After having enough of evil mil, Ji Hye has packed up and left Kang family estate without informing Tae Wook...

Ji Hye is either slapped or berated viciously by evil mil...or BOTH.

Tae Wook is looking for Ji Hye on the streets after returning home in the morning to discover his wife has left their villa with her belongings.

What do you guys think?

I'm thinking KJH is filming episode 31 or 32...

Was his phone always pink? I don't think so

Haha... maybe it is ji hye's phone?

She left her phone at home...and didnt bring it with her?

Guest SexyDolceVita

The scenes I enjoyed today.

1) TJ asking his dad - "then you go to the slammer, father!".

2) JH with her father.  The way she is shocked when he first yelled loudly at her and then starting to cry, was superbly acted.  Just like a woman would be, after going through what she has gone through, to see that even the dad is yelling at her.

3) JH's long talk with TW in the kid's park.  Perfectly rendered.  It may have been shot in multiple takes, but she superbly keeps the acting and emotions through it as well.  Here is the whole script from SBS -

"물론 그렇지는 않겠죠.있을 거예요, 아무. 없었던 일도 아니고 어떻게 금방 없어졌겠어요. 속 어딘가쯤 뒹굴어다니고 있겠죠. 그런데 그뿐, 내가 어떻게 하겠어요. 빨리 나가라고 내 마음 청소할 수도 없고 털어낼 수도 없고 나는 그냥 내버려둘 뿐이에요. 왜?돌볼 그리고 돌볼 이유도 없으니까.내 앞에 있는 건 강태욱이지, 그 남자가 아니니까. 나는 내 앞에 있는 사람과 현실에만 충실했어요. 그런데 그 현실이 너무 힘들어서 헉헉대고 있는데 당신은 내 마음 속 모르게 뒹굴어다니는 그 낙엽을 꺼내들고 따지고 있잖아요. 그게 너무 무섭잖아요. 어제 처음으로 그 대해서 하루 종일 생각했어요. 내가 정말로 그 남자를 못 잊어서 그러나. 결론을 말해 줘요? 아니에요. 그리고 당신을 생각했죠. 내가 당신이라는 사람과 살기 이러나?그것도 아니에요. 당신, 강압적이고 자기 멋대로고 언니 말처럼 가을 운동회 같은 남자는 아니어도 나한테는 헌신적인 남자라는 거 알아요. 그런데도 내가 이런 결심을 하는 건 당신 집안하고 내가 안 맞기 때문이에요. 그렇게 사는 게 나를 너무 고통스럽게 하기 때문이라고요. 아차 싶어요. 어리석었어요. 실수했고요나이는 30살이나 먹었는데 결혼에 대해서는 아무것도 몰랐어요. 내 마음 나도 몰랐고 이렇게 될 줄도 몰랐어요. 후회하고 있고 잘못했고, 무엇보다도 당신한테 너무 미안해요. 그러니까 태욱 씨"

If I remember correctly this was one long piece by her.  No wonder he went "oh, stop please!" ... Great writing, excellent flow of thoughts, and beautifully acted by NSM.

4) TW's exchange with his mother when he was (finally) telling her like it is.  He did stand up quite well for JH there, though everybody here thinks that he is so scared to say things to his parents.  He was so angry but also about to tear up anytime.  It was again nice acting.  The mom gave it back in the end saying "call me madame from now, not mother"

5) The way SK acted when he asked her why she was sounding like she was consoling him and suddenly let out her emotions a bit, got up and walked.  We didn't see what led from there to the kiss, but we could guess that he understood what she was going through also, to let the kiss happen.

Whoa...

Where did you get the script?

Pls tell us!

Guest SexyDolceVita

Having arranged to have ji hye return with tw is to tie up her relationship with kang family...

It is ji hye's final give in to tw.

But also her last ditch effort to give her marriage a chance.

Jh will leave tw definitely...

We still have six more episodes...

It will happen...

@Auntie Mame - 
That's exactly what I thought - MIL will go to jail since that art deal was her doing. (Well, her and TJ both but since he's refusing to go to jail...) =))
That kiss was horrible, it looked like SK was trying to suck his face off. BLECH! :-&

This is my first post in this thread...I do like this drama..don't get me wrong, but it is so draggy. It had a chance to do something out of the ordinary but you have the same old Kdrama formula. MIL mean to DIL. Husband big mammas boy. Women of the older generation acting like they have been snorting testosterone instead of estrogen. I watched the raw and it is like yadda yadda yadda...same old same old. My family was german...I mean in a small community,,my dad married and irish woman and it was a scandal in 1946. My grandma was not nice to my mother and they lived in an upstairs apartment in the main house, so what did my dad do? Took her out of the house and bought his own telling granny to shove it. They were in love until she died at a young age....now that is what they need to do in this drama (not die of course). Forget the inlaws and move on. HW is not in love with SK he looks like he has a toothache in every scene with her. If this drama ends up with all the couples together then it was a big waste of time again. I can't believe korens of the younger generation don't have more spunk these days....I hope the last few episodes end up in a normal non martyr way...crossing my fingers

I don't understand any of these people. They all seem to hate each others guts so why do they live together?  pp_evm_1336.gif
And I have to admit - JH's father is a huge richard simmons too. I couldn't believe he just started screaming at her. :-w  It seems that all the "adults" (older generation) are pathetic, useless human beings. 

@auntie Mame - that was the best comment we have heard so far.  Right on FIL!!  I haven't seen that kiss but I can imagine SK trying to hang on to HW every which way.  After reading @sexydolcevita - I don't really want to watch this episode.  Like everyone said, we are going backward again and not going forward like before. ~X( :-t

Have any of you thought that the Chairman might have also had an affair?  Perhaps this is why TW's mother acts so coldly around him and more affectionate towards his other brother...TW might not be her birth child. The way she disregarded him and his wife, and how she abruptly told him that he should just call her, "Madame." Who says this to their own son nowadays? I think that his mother also grew up in a poor family and married a rich man, and before all those years also receiving mistreatments from her in-laws, perhaps this is the reason why she acts so coldly towards her daughter-in-laws just so that they can get a taste of what she received--abuse and hatred.

Guest SexyDolceVita

I think it is time for se kyung to turn into a possessive woman like her mom...so hyun woo finally realises it is not ji hye that causes him not to love sk but sk and her family.

As for ji hye, she actually tells tw after their han river argument, she had thought hard and deep about whether hyun woo was the reason she wanted to divorce tw, she figured out no.

Then she thought about tw, whether she hates tw enough to divorce him but she figured out no because she knows tw's love for her is true.

The main reasons behind her intention to divorce tw are that she doesnt fit into tw's family and his mom.

Tw then says since the problems lie with his family not him, he is willing to give up his family or let his family give up on him for jh's sake.

Let's try for two years more, if after two years, she still wants to divorce him, then he will let her go.

Listen to her father this time, stay married for at least three years, he doesnt want to have any regrets.

Jh says she has no confidence in their marriage and going back...to kang family estate.

Tw says let's see who will win. His mom will win or they will win?

Duh...evil mil will win of course... she is the devil reincarnated!

Tw, im gonna see how you are going to fight on jh's behalf...

Guest SexyDolceVita

Have any of you thought that the Chairman might have also had an affair?  Perhaps this is why TW's mother acts so coldly around him and more affectionate towards his other brother...TW might not be her birth child. The way she disregarded him and his wife' date=' and how she abruptly told him that he should just call her, "Madame." Who says this to their own son nowadays? I think that his mother also grew up in a poor family and married a rich man, and before all those years also receiving mistreatments from her in-laws, perhaps this is the reason why she acts so coldly towards her daughter-in-laws just so that they can get a taste of what she received--abuse and hatred.[/quote']

Nope...that has been clarified in episode six, where mil says to tw, it has been thirty three years since she gave birth to him.

If she is not his birth mom, she wouldnt say that.

Re watch episode six and you will know they are indeed mother and son.

Besides, given mil's character, it is not possible for her to raise tw if he is not her son...

The reason she doesnt dote on tw is because tw doesnt suck up to her like tj does...since young.

Tw is a straightforward guy who keeps to himself because he has grown up being independent and has taken care of his own affairs. He didnt have a chance to be close with his mom unlike tj when he was young, not even a chance to sleep with her. So since there is no physical and emotional bond made between tw and his mom, it is logical they do not have a close relationship.

However, i must give credit to tw for telling the truth in his mom's face that she has been nasty to her daughters in law and he doesnt get why she has to abuse them like that, why cant she treat them with decent respect?

That slap she has given to tw already signified that the war jh and tw are facing will end in defeat for them.

Unless mil goes to hell, there is really no chance of jh and tw winning their battle against mil...

Guest SexyDolceVita

About hye jung, in the preview, hj mentions she cannot trust fil anymore...

Hj will deliberate over what fil said to her....about the future of yuri and yujin and the vice chairman position.

Rem the photos of lee tae ran shooting a scene at lotte world?

I believe the man playing with yuri on the merry go round pony ride is hye jin, since he has been released.

After witnessing how happy yuri and yujin are playing with hye jin, hye jung will realise the future of yuri and yujin should be a carefree one, and that future lies within her own family not kang family...hye jung will insist on the divorce i think and gives up the vice chairman position.

Archived