[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG please let this be THE turning point episode.  People are waking up!  Tae Wook is a hunter and doing what he needs to do to protect what is his.  Hyun Woo is SO passive and does not fight for anything.  Will this ever change??    

Guest raminrooz

jobogae said: OMG please let this be THE turning point episode.  People are waking up!  Tae Wook is a hunter and doing what he needs to do to protect what is his.  Hyun Woo is SO passive and does not fight for anything.  Will this ever change??    

Ignoring the ewwww factor,  The two characters who should become a couple is HJ and FIL.  I think they understand each other completely and have a certain amount of respect for each other.  FIL certainly seems to admire HY's abilities, strength, tenaciousness and perseverance. :))

As for TW's anger, after finding the message on JH's phone, I wonder if he's angry with her or with himself.  If he's angry with her, he is mistaken.  He needs to be angry with himself for neglecting his wife's situation to the degree that a stranger has to give her emotional support.  He should feel pathetic, not angry. 8-|

Here's the possible final count of the couples:

HJ gets her divorce, but gets the hotel, resort, etc. as a settlement. 
Eun Hee does NOT reconcile with sleazebag, Michael Noh.  She stays an independent career woman.  Younger guy is disappointed, but they will remain as good friends.
SK finally accepts that HW's heart will never be hers and leaves HW.
After the collapse of the Kang glass house, TW will finally realize how words/promises are useless, unless they are also accompany by action. 
And, JH will be receptive to TW's actions, which will allow them to stay together.

And, I certainly hope Mushroom Head wakes up before he makes a mistake.  But, knowing JS's upright and sane character, she'll probably reveal her all daughter's faults and not agree to the marriage.

Although, I don't agree with the manner and method of SK's mother, I can't fault her for her intent in stopping her daughter from, walking, with eyes wide-opened, into a major fiasco. :-<

Guest SexyDolceVita

What i am worrying is...sk's mom finding out jh is the woman in hw's photo.

When she knows hw is still in love with sin young group's third daughter in law, wonder what will she do?

Will she go to look for ji hye?

I really cant imagine this woman confront poor ji hye...

Hye jung tells ji hye to live well and lead kang family household now...

Urm why do i feel like hj is just passing the baton of stress, insults and torture to ji hye?

Hahaha...im imagining ji hye might go to hye jung's apartment for shelter when she runs out of kang family later, after having a huge quarrel with tw doubting ji hye's loyalty to their marriage.

I think hye jung might be able to offer ji hye some advice on how to divorce tw...

Ji hye wouldnt go home to ji sun, lest ji sun worries about her.

The only place she can go is hye jung's place or a hotel.

Ji hye ah, dont go back to kang family...they will torture you to death, especially since hye jung has pulled the rug underneath the entire kang family...

Guest SexyDolceVita

Ignoring the ewwww factor,  The two characters who should become a couple is HJ and FIL.  I think they understand each other completely and have a certain amount of respect for each other.  FIL certainly seems to admire HY's abilities, strength, tenaciousness and perseverance. :))

As for TW's anger, after finding the message on JH's phone, I wonder if he's angry with her or with himself.  If he's angry with her, he is mistaken.  He needs to be angry with himself for neglecting his wife's situation to the degree that a stranger has to give her emotional support.  He should feel pathetic, not angry. 8-|

Here's the possible final count of the couples:

HJ gets her divorce, but gets the hotel, resort, etc. as a settlement. 

Eun Hee does NOT reconcile with sleazebag, Michael Noh.  She stays an independent career woman.  Younger guy is disappointed, but they will remain as good friends.

SK finally accepts that HW's heart will never be hers and leaves HW.

After the collapse of the Kang glass house, TW will finally realize how words/promises are useless, unless they are also accompany by action. 

And, JH will be receptive to TW's actions, which will allow them to stay together.

And, I certainly hope Mushroom Head wakes up before he makes a mistake.  But, knowing JS's upright and sane character, she'll probably reveal her all daughter's faults and not agree to the marriage.

Although, I don't agree with the manner and method of SK's mother, I can't fault her for her intent in stopping her daughter from, walking, with eyes wide-opened, into a major fiasco. :-<

Urm...what about HW?

Guest SexyDolceVita

Yeah... i think the divorce might have to come from tw...once he realizes he cant change the way ji hye has to live in his family...

Jh cant stay at her sister's place forever...

she will have to return to kang family sooner or later.

Tw is definitely going to try and work on his marriage with jh.

but when he sees how tortured jh is under his wicked bad tempered mother...he would probably wake up and either move away with ji hye to live somewhere else...

Or

He will finally grant jh a divorce and let her go.

What will happen?

If tw is still so stubborn and listens to his mother to lock ji hye up in his family estate forever lest she becomes like hye jung, tw is officially beginning the end of his marriage. The last person on earth he has to listen to...is his own wicked mom!

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130922
AGB
SBS :  Goddess of MarriageEP26:   11.0%(-0.2) /  11.3%(-0.6)
MBC :  The ScandalEP26:   17.4%(+0.8) /  18.8%(+0.4)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Auntie Mame said: Ignoring the ewwww factor,  The two characters who should become a couple is HJ and FIL.  I think they understand each other completely and have a certain amount of respect for each other.  FIL certainly seems to admire HY's abilities, strength, tenaciousness
and perseverance. :))

As for TW's anger, after finding the message on JH's phone, I wonder if he's angry with her or with himself.  If he's angry with her, he is mistaken.  He needs to be angry with himself for neglecting his wife's situation to the degree that a stranger has to give her emotional support.  He should feel pathetic, not angry

===>>>

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130922
TNmS
SBS :  Goddess of MarriageEP26:    9.8%(-0.6) /  11.4%(-1.7)
MBC :  The ScandalEP26:   16.8%(+0.0) /  19.0%(+0.7)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

I don't really know why HW character is so dumped and so passive that I don't even wanna watch him being insulted, scolded and mad at!!!!!!!!
He has lacked of enthusiasm to fight for his true love; thus he suffers.
He has no motive to respond back his future mother-in-law words; thus he suffers.
He has no other reasons to explain to his mom why he wanna marry; thus he suffers.
He has not done anything to know better of JH's current situation; thus he suffers.
Now what? I am so pisses with his character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jusash said: Auntie Mame said: Ignoring the ewwww factor,  The two characters who should become a couple is HJ and FIL.  I think they understand each other completely and have a certain amount of respect for each other.  FIL certainly seems to admire HY's abilities, strength, tenaciousness
and perseverance. :))

As for TW's anger, after finding the message on JH's phone, I wonder if he's angry with her or with himself.  If he's angry with her, he is mistaken.  He needs to be angry with himself for neglecting his wife's situation to the degree that a stranger has to give her emotional support.  He should feel pathetic, not angry

===>>>

Hw passionless and weak? On contrary hw is full of passion its just not towards sk. His whole heart and being is with jh and vice versa. Tw only married as a conquest no real love. Everyone is giving kudos to him for staying with her in the hospital....folks he is responsible for putting her there. He has admitted to knowingwhat his family has done to her. Tw shouldn't get mad at jh because of the msg from hw especially since he fails to comfort the wife in her darkest hour.
I think in the end tw/jh will divorce because things are about to turn really bad for the kangs even to the point tw is going to be fired. Though i believe tw will use underhanded means to drag hw into this mess and he will lose.
As for jh/hw they won't get together per say you will see them meeting each other where they met each other and smile end of story.
I am glad that pathetic sister finally sees the hell her sister has been living. Her and her father only pressured her to marry tw due to wealth.

jusash said: (3) I like how direct SK's mom is actually, even if she comes across as a snobby bi@tch.
Her mom just wants the best for her child, is looking out for her best interest to not to repeat the same mistake she herself did with her own marriage.
And while an embarassing situation for all, yes her mom made valid points and said what needed to be addressed.

Archived