[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest SexyDolceVita

^^^Oh I agree, but if he doesn't have the guts to leave, then he surely isn't ready for marriage. Too bad he didn't have a strong figure in his life to point this out to him.

It's a shame that JH's father has been in the dark about the true nature of TW's household- what father would want to give his blessing to a man who will place family above wife (his daughter)?

Yeah...the irony is jh's father likes tw the minute he saw him. Sigh but he is an orchard farmer, who hasnt been dealing with complicated characters from all walks of life... like jh, he is pure minded, with no agenda when dealing with people...so he cldnt see through the facade of tw and his family.

One thing that bothers me is how come jh didnt call her father, afterall she is his baby girl isnt it?

Next episode we see jh sobbing and telling tw that she has no idea all this will happen. She feels like an idiot who doesnt know how to deal with people in his family and certainly doesnt know the know hows to solve her issues. Meaning she cannot live her life the way she wants anymore and she doesnt know how to carry on insisting on her own lifestyle.

She realizes she has to give up her job and her reading habit. Basically her entire life to meet the demands of tw's family. Once she reluctantly gives up, it will be the beginning of the end. Tw in his dark knight suit cant do much anyways because he has no skills or power to shield jh from the thorns thrown at her from his family, esp. his mother and sil, hj.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gemmie

Warning: Do not read the spoiler below if you cannot stand seeing HW & SK together. You'll just get super upset. :))

EP 16 kissing scene between HW & SK took more than 20 takes/NGs. 

:-?? NAGjLVV.jpg

FM http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201308181442562510

Guest mary888

Gemmie said: Warning: Do not read the spoiler below if you cannot stand seeing HW & SK together. You'll just get super upset. :))

EP 16 kissing scene between HW & SK took more than 20 takes/NGs. 

:-?? NAGjLVV.jpg

Guest SexyDolceVita

Warning: Do not read the spoiler below if you cannot stand seeing HW & SK together. You'll just get super upset. :))

EP 16 kissing scene between HW & SK took more than 20 takes/NGs. :-?? 

My god.. twenty takes...

I wonder nsm kissing scenes in episode one and five required how many takes?

Lsw is one lucky actor!

Even kjh didnt kiss nsm as much as he does...

and he gets self service kisses from sk....

Guest SexyDolceVita

I wonder if they get embarrass after kissing so much. :P

But oh my..

O__O

Anyways, I just realized the actress who play Se Kyung is Lee Kyung Mi from Cruel City! No wonder she look so familiar.

is her character in cruel city a big role?

Guest adniRose

JH will be Goddess of Marriage ONLY when she tie the knot with HW...:xdunno, but i still have faith that HW and JH will end up together after a long obstacle...;)

Guest SexyDolceVita

kimbo39 wrote: »

It's a shame that JH's father has been in the dark about the true nature of TW's household- what father would want to give his blessing to a man who will place family above wife (his daughter)?

TBH I think that is even a bonus to Korean parent  as they see it as a positive feature when their child is seeking someone to marry, a person like TW who places their family above every other thing. I think the time JH family wouldn't get the message is when she stops calling them and even when they get through to her, they have to have a short conversation because she is afraid of her in-laws seeing her talking to her family like HJ.

I dont understand why cant jh call her family? It sounds like a luxurious prison that jh and hj married themselves into!

Guest SexyDolceVita

2013081817214157898_20130818172242_1.jpg
for tw and jh supporters...i luv the scene where tw hugs jh from behind. they both look really good together... sizzling hot chemistry between nsm and kjh.

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

I dont understand why cant jh call her family? It sounds like a luxurious prison that jh and hj married themselves into!

No problem now for JH calling her family but it will get to the point like HJ when she hardly calls them and when she does, it is mostly in hiding like she is doing something bad.

I think it is maybe because hj is ashamed of her family. Mil doesnt want to be associated with lowly people i guess...

But jh is not ashamed of her family at all. Sigh another conflict brewing to boil eventually...

@paradicez you are right,Some woman would do anything for love,that is why tw is a victim,no one force her to marry tw, she is not a baby that was born yesterday,she is grown educated woman knowing right from wrong,why marry someone you clearly don't love.no marriage is a bed of roses,there most be one  difficult things a couple faces in life time, we all have stories.if JH was not ready to face or bear  any difficult situation with him, why marry him.he is not the one abusing JH here, this mother inlaw of a thing has been long history with men and their mother,women tend to feel jealous about their sons therefore unleashed their jealous on the son wife's.

let take for example, if JH was to marry HW  and his mother ask her to stay home with her and care of the household.than she will refuse? how do you think HW mother will react with hate or love also will JH divorce HW because of that.will HW  abandon  his mother all because she doesn't love his wife?thing carefully before you judge TW, because most of us here have mothers.

Guest SexyDolceVita

Hello' date='First time posting here. Just wanna join those who want LSW to end up with NSM :)[/quote']

Welcome! Appreciate your presence...

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

Yeah maybe it was infatuation...

Growing up in this kind of sick family, what does tw know about love?

He made use of women who wanted to be close to him for money and status. Rem the phone conversation he had with jh?

He stayed with this woman when he ran away from home in a rebellious fit. That woman wanted to get close to him because of his chaebol background, he got sex and shelter in return.

However, when I look at how tw treats jh now. He really cherishes her. He hugs her to show that he loves her, albeit in his own way.

(...)

But I give credit to sk for being so bold in pursuing her love and happiness.

Because I could never muster up the courage to tell someone boldly that I have feelings for him. I'm not that thick skin.

It will come full circle. Tw will probably let go. Sk will understand finally hw doesn't love her at all. Jh and Hw will resume their love for each other in that quaint house of Hw and his mother.

I still dislike TW. I respect you and others who like him though. What I think is, you can love someone as much as you want, but if it is with the wrong personality and family background, it ain't gonna work. And it isn't good, that love isn't good to me. Just take a look at JH.

I know I'm not very flexible.

So TW had a rebellious fit...hmm, and he came back at his parents' house eventually, so he won't rebel again I guess. And he's still with them, it means a lot. He has more to gain than to lose with them. His love for JH ain't that strong to make him do such a rebellious act once again.

Please don't take it personally (I usually like your posts and insight) but I really can't stand SK. You give SK credit for being bold with HW? She's a clingy selfish woman who could move on but doesn't want to. She's throwing herself at him and has no shame in forcing him to hang out with her when he clearly told her he doesn't like her. She wants him, she doesn't care about his feelings. I find this problematic. She even got to have his mother on her side. The dude avoids you, acts indifferent with you, etc and you're saying you're gonna wait some more time (it's been years!) until he gives in? The world revolves around HW or what? I find that creepy and unhealthy, not the crush itself but her actions and words. You can't help how you feel for someone, right, but you have control on what you do. OK, she does have balls for confessing her love to him, I agree, but that kind of "love" or infatuation or obsession ain't good. And once you get a clear "NO" you move on, period.

I hope it will come full circle as well.

Sigh i also cant stand clingy pursuers...experienced that in real life, and i always declined firmly so both parties do not waste time.

As for sk, of course her character is irritating! Hahaha we cant deny that. I am feeling a little crappy about the kissing scene due to happen later in episode sixteen.

I just gave a different perspective behind sk's actions. She waited for ten years and now obviously she is getting desperate about it. So not surprising that she really wants to make an aggressive move on hw. I could never do that, that is just not me.

Hw will try to be with sk perhaps but...he obviously still loves jh. Now it is just a transition period for both hw and jh after their sudden whirlwind romance on jeju. Once they both decide to end things with sk and tw separately, that will be the light at the end of the tunnel for the both of them.

No worries abt voicing out your thoughts! I like to read different perspectives (provided they are not deliberately insulting or rude of course).

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

I think it is maybe because hj is ashamed of her family. Mil doesnt want to be associated with lowly people i guess...

But jh is not ashamed of her family at all. Sigh another conflict brewing to boil eventually...

Who knows the real reason  why HJ doesn't want her husband family to know that she communicates with her family but I don't think it is as simple as she been ashamed of her family, she even lied to her FIL when he called her when she was at her mom's house and she said she was at the mall instead of her family house. We all know the MIL aim is to break JH and turn her into a robot like HJ was who just responds to command without any will of it own, very soon I think the MIL will succeed in turning JH into a robot.

No......! I really hope not! Is six months enough to turn jh into a hj no. 2?

It will be painful to watch....

Anduay!

Archived