[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Goddess of Marriage Ep 7http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-goddess-of-marriage-ep-7/

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bobsavero said: Hi! i want to ask. in this drama what is GoM definition? coz i didnt see it through all of woman characters :(quote I agreed with you......none of the married women/ to be married woman show any traits of being a goddess. Majority of them have no self esteem.So who is the goddess of marriage here?

asiancowgirl said: Hi... I've been a silent reader in this forum for a very long time.. I've never wanted to join in a conversation til now..  It seems like everyone in this forum dislikes TW.. I just want to know why? There are two people in this relationship.. how come there is so little about JH and how she's acting towards TW.. Personally I think she's the main problem.. If she didn't like TW she should have broken up with him a LONG time ago.. I would think that in the three years they've been dating she would understand what type of person he is.. Instead she continues to date him, agrees to marry him then finds out he's super rich and suddenly she's not in love with him anymore? If she didn't like TW at the begging then why did she agree to date him and continue dating him. I feel like there is a lack of communication on her part to both TW and her family. 

Someone mentioned about file under HW name, maybe HW company encounter law problem, so TW made this issue to bargain with JH, marry him or HW will go to jail????

@j3di i've though about that too. that jihye will save hw by marrying tw.

im eager to see how the story will unfold.

hopefully today's episode got a really good content.

Yes, it's really odd if JH willingly to choose marry with TW, other hand HW still accepting and waiting for her, right???

Guest kwave06

asiancowgirl said: Hi... I've been a silent reader in this forum for a very long time.. I've never wanted to join in a conversation til now..  It seems like everyone in this forum dislikes TW.. I just want to know why? There are two people in this relationship.. how come there is so little about JH and how she's acting towards TW.. Personally I think she's the main problem.. If she didn't like TW she should have broken up with him a LONG time ago.. I would think that in the three years they've been dating she would understand what type of person he is.. Instead she continues to date him, agrees to marry him then finds out he's super rich and suddenly she's not in love with him anymore? If she didn't like TW at the begging then why did she agree to date him and continue dating him. I feel like there is a lack of communication on her part to both TW and her family. 

asiancowgirl said:

Hi... I've been a silent reader in this forum for a very long time.. I've never wanted to join in a conversation til now..  It seems like everyone in this forum dislikes TW.. I just want to know why? There are two people in this relationship.. how come there is so little about JH and how she's acting towards TW.. Personally I think she's the main problem.. If she didn't like TW she should have broken up with him a LONG time ago.. I would think that in the three years they've been dating she would understand what type of person he is.. Instead she continues to date him, agrees to marry him then finds out he's super rich and suddenly she's not in love with him anymore? If she didn't like TW at the begging then why did she agree to date him and continue dating him. I feel like there is a lack of communication on her part to both TW and her family. 

agree!if she realizes that she's not n love with him, break the engagement or ask for some time off sort of a cooling off period.  why prolong the agony and play with the hearts an dminds of 2 men. cut and cut cleanly, why spend so much time contemplating wether to break or not.  

JH always asked to break up the marriage and she asked time of period too, that's why she went to her father, but who's the one in denial mode? It's TW.

TW is so scary... I'm a married woman with 2 toddlers.. my husband has a personality like HW. Kind, warm, loving and caress... on the other hand, TW is the opposite.. cold, stiff and control freak.. that's really terrifying. I would never want to be with a man like TW and spend the rest of my precious short live with a husband like him no matter how rich he is. You can never buy love and happiness..I support JH to be with HW...

Guest lettykay

j3di said: JH always asked to break up the marriage and she asked time of period too, that's why she went to her father, but who's the one in denial mode? It's TW.

Guest lettykay

bluedora said: She needed to inform him so that he doesn't go crazy and starting stalking her again like he did the time she went off to Jeju island.... The dude even used his connection to find out when she will board the plane. so you can only image the restriction she goes through while being with him.

daddy has taken interest in HW as well... The ddong face... how dare he force kiss her... who does he think he is... he's no HW back off... JH SLAP HIMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Freakin sicko even try to force it on her low life rapist!!!!

Archived