[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mtt08hM9bS1qltjdco1_500.pngtumblr_mtt08hM9bS1qltjdco2_500.png

"Those pretty feelings only belong in fairytale books. It’s pretty that the wolf and goat who met on a stormy night care for each other, right? But in real life, the wolf and the goat don’t belong together. You know that well."

cr to sugarphrase 

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

syahrilaiyub said: chingus, is it possible that the darkness that madam go said... maybe to lee hee chul actor? i feel bad vibes looking at his face... i know he wanna protect GS but what if he got any hidden agenda?

like using her body to try and bring back his real true love I think he is the reason she was lost for ten days...omg the thing I come up with

Guest chloe_addict

I just finished watching the latest episode. I liked how the Hee Jo and Hana story line was finally resolved. It was really touching to see the final moment between (the real) Hana and young JJW, finally giving her a sense of peace and hence her ghost disappeared. As much as I love our protagonist TGS, I feel the ghost Hana went through so much suffering because of her love for JJW that you end up sympathizing with her, wishing that she were still alive so that she could be with JJW. 
I'm a bit confused about a few scenes though:1. How did Secretary Kim know where fake Hana hid the necklace? How did he know to bring that mini statue and then to break it to reveal the necklace? 2. Did ghost Hana occupy TGS' body when she was talking to fake Hana? Or was TGS pretending to be her ghost to incriminate fake Hana? 
And finally, things I was annoyed with:1. Where the heck did this random guy who can see ghosts pop up from? It's a great idea in theory to introduce this character...if this were episode 10! But come on, we in the home stretch here. There's no time for his character development except for the added confusion and frustration with the writers that this was a last minute thought. 
2. No preview for next week! I don't need to see another Heirs preview when we have more important issues going on like what will happen with TGS and the new guy and most importantly, between TGS and JJW! (High school drama, please take a back seat!) 

Guest Sarah Wang1430293051

Hello TMS fans
I have been a silent reader for a very long time now. I value and respect each one of yours opinion and it's fascinating to see how much faith and love you guys have put into this wonderful drama to make this thread runs fast and extremely entertaining. I wanted to thank all of you and your participation. 
I myself have been a big fan of this drama due to its unique storyline, combination of multi-genres and of course the chemistry between the main characters. Speaking of unique storyline, the reason I like it so much is because of its positive energy. Each episode contained variety details and flavour within the story and it reminds me of Japanese anime Sailor Moon I have watched when I was little. They've employed the idea of using special powers to overcome difficulties, protect the world and of course gain faith in love towards the end. (Do correct me if i am wrong) 
I do agree Ep.1-4 were bit scary and I almost wanted give up, but I gave myself an another chance and to my surprise Ep.4-12 were unspeakable amazing. We all know that after Ep 12, the rating went up and many TMS fans have asked for extensions and fortunately we've managed to get one......what I wanted to say is that, arent we suppose to be thankful that TMS has granted many fans' wish? I do admit that the Ep. 13-15 were not evenly balanced and there were few dragged scenes. (but I still loved it every bits and pieces- it's deep) Consider the hard work that TMS cast has put into to make us happy, shouldnt we be more thankful than blaming it all on Hong Sisters and drama itself. :) Our job is to support them and put faith in them. :) 
In regards to the BTS, GHJ is just exhausted. Nothing to be worried about. :) people did mention in the past post that GHJ was so sick that she was sent to hospital. She might just be worried about the character itself, her health perhaps and the fact that filming schedule is extremely tight. :) 
Hope you guys have a GREAT weekend!  Go out and enjoy the sunshine! I am sure the drama will turn out to be a happy ending which everyone will be satisfied with. 

Guest lalalala823

Activity of the day
Episode 7Age: 19Name: lalalala823 (Anne)From Phil.
It touched me because it was kinda like a semi-confession for JJW. At that time he was too scared to really admit how he feels, but that line says it all. How he loves her and how it's real, so Taeyang shouldn't think otherwise.
Btw, did I make it? Sorry for the late post :(

lalalala823 said: Activity of the day
Episode 7Age: 19Name: lalalala823 (Anne)From Phil.
It touched me because it was kinda like a semi-confession for JJW. At that time he was too scared to really admit how he feels, but that line says it all. How he loves her and how it's real, so Taeyang shouldn't think otherwise.
Btw, did I make it? Sorry for the late post :(

Given the rush of writing and filming, I hope they won't mess up the ending, yet it's so nice they have been working hard and making the effort to bring out the best result.

Based on the news, I am glad they have 2 days off. But, yeah I have to Keep Calm, Hope for the Best, and Prepare for the Worst :)

Anyway, it's weekend and the finale week is almost here. Like DC team, we should show our support too. I have an idea, we all should change our profile pic into TMS for a few days, starting Sunday or Monday? Its gonna be fun to see the Awesome, LOL, Insightful button with all TMS tiny pics :x

What you guys think?

Hello Master's Sunshine from all across the globe!!!

first off, let me start by extending a big 'Thank you' to all the devoted TMS fans for the phenomenal response we received for Day 1 of our The Master's Sun Activity of the Day series! You guys truly rock! =D>

As promised, i present to you - The Master's Sun Activity of the Day ~ Day 2! The question's different, but the rules stay the same - answer the below question with your name, age and country..  All entries received in the Activity of the Day thread will be incorporated into the Master's Sun Fan Project. 

We're looking forward to hearing from each one of you!

e1c8e18d-c53b-4d91-9cc6-28bc7754e949_zps

(for more details or any questions/suggestions, do visit Soompi TMS Fan Project link -  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020544/tms-fan-project?new=1 )

Was watching again Lie To Me to pass my time waiting for TMS continuation coz of Kang Jihwan n YEH. Can we get that sizzling kiss of ep.5 between our OTP in the end? Gosh, if only they can do it...my mind will b filled w fireworks n can go on after the drama ended. Keep watching n checking this drama n forum thou I told myself to hang in there for a few days til ep.16 but failed miserably. Every scene was so nicely acted n done that I kept giggling n laughing no matter how many times I saw it. Gahh...my radar caught something which can't b explained. :)) 8-> need to watch some variety show for a few hours. #:-S

Archived