[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear TMS lovers, may I humbly ask you something?  Thank you for your contribution in the project. You are great. We post activity of the day here so all of you can see it and response to it. May I ask you to post your answers here http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020544/tms-fan-project?new=1so gathering the comments would be easier for us? We'll be grateful guys. Thank you.

He turns the page and his facial expression changes from mellow to confused/surprised...

Like he noticed something in his picture that he didn't notice before...

Did you guys see that also?!?

Or was my over reacting mind and broken heart playing tricks on me?!? :S

Let me know

i noticed his expression changes while fliping the photobook cum waiting for TY...

i was guessing if he's thinking of persuading TY to stay?

Guest HanBella

aaarrghhh... still 4 days until Wednesday.. :((

every night always wondering what will happen between them..

I think JW will run to catch GS, or back hug and kiss her and say " look this and stay "

*) goingcrazy

~X(

The Master's Sun Activity of the Day ~ Day 2

I like his cuteness in D, but i still prefer A... the way he walked and looked at TY gave me a special feeling.. i cant describe it though! kekeke.. i thought he will confess to her at that moment... haha..

name: xiuhuan

We are waiting for your works dear TMS lovers. Don't miss the opportunity to show them how much you love them. And Please when you make a fanart write your name and your message on your work. Don't send it separately please Thank you. You can always visit our project thread to get updated about the development. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020544/tms-fan-project?new=1

ATTENTION PLEASE,
We're going to add a section for facts about TMS international fans in this thread. Just tell us how old are you and what your gender is. You can use this polling page here. Thank you in advance. Deadline would be in a week.

Hello Master's Sunshine from all across the globe!!!

first off, let me start by extending a big 'Thank you' to all the devoted TMS fans for the phenomenal response we received forDay 1 of our The Master's Sun Activity of the Day series! You guys truly rock! 

As promised, i present to you - The Master's Sun Activity of the Day ~ Day 2! The question's different, but the rules stay the same - answer the below question with your name, age and country..  All entries received in the Activity of the Day thread will be incorporated into the Master's Sun Fan Project. 

We're looking forward to hearing from each one of you!

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

(for more details or any questions/suggestions, do visit Soompi TMS Fan Project link -  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020544/tms-fan-project?new=1 )

Guest myungsmyungs

Things I still wait :

1. Lotte World Date

2. GS's accident that had been rumored that it'll be showed, cause there were some pics of SJS on the street before.

3. Kisses? Oh I'm not waiting for that! I'm not! I'm telling you I'm not!!!

I've been waiting for it for years. =))

Actually, i'm not a perv who just waits for kiss scene. I just wanna see their lovey dovey moments. Whatever it is, as lonf as they're together and being sweet each other, it's more than enough for me. :D

Guest Aween Klose

sara62 said:

Hello Master's Sunshine from all across the globe!!!

first off, let me start by extending a big 'Thank you' to all the devoted TMS fans for the phenomenal response we received forDay 1 of our The Master's Sun Activity of the Day series! You guys truly rock! 

As promised, i present to you - The Master's Sun Activity of the Day ~ Day 2! The question's different, but the rules stay the same - answer the below question with your name, age and country..  All entries received in the Activity of the Day thread will be incorporated into the Master's Sun Fan Project. 

We're looking forward to hearing from each one of you!

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

(for more details or any questions/suggestions, do visit Soompi TMS Fan Project link -  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020544/tms-fan-project?new=1 )

Activity Day-2

Me go for ep 7. Seriously this is one of the epic JW's jealousy. What, "report to me abt the concert since I am going to invite the crew to Kingdom" covered up for his dying to know if the date was going well or not =)) Witty JW and Genius JW. "I didn't call to hear your grateful thank-you" actually he called to check if she was alright (after the incident, she must have been scared either) Sweet JW :x

His facial expression is a BIG plus.

Bossy JW with koh-joh meaning Hang up =))

One jealousy scene and I can see many sides of him :x

Oppsy, Thao, Vietnam, 26 and *young @ heart* LOL

Archived