[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

@shoyunnie which episode is it? And like what time? I haven't seen 23 & 24 in full yet but yeah! would really like to see that part! hehehe and would totally gif it!
BTW, I saw this on twitter which was further linked to facebook. A news article from yesterday's episode..
LINK
Eun Ji Won - Kim Hyun Joong 100% consistent with the idea creepy "Dumb and Dumber"

Eun Ji Won and Kim Hyun Joong turned "Dumb and Dumber."

The 29th broadcast of MBC "Sunday nice - barefoot friends", the members visited the cooking master Zhao Jia Qing and Hong Ruifan home. Zhao Jia Qing prepared many delicious dishes, while "barefoot" The players also started a quiz.

The first problem is instant noodles and coffee have in common. At this time, Eun Ji Won shouted: "fast food" while Kim Hyun Joong also stood up and said: "I have just had the same idea, too creepy, and scary ah!" Triggered a laugh.

In this regard, the players went on to say: "kinda like two people." Two people are the same men's team captain, also has a lot in common, so we were surprised.

Two people in the guessing process, always say the same answer, so the screen reads "terrible Dumb and Dumber" subtitles, so funny to see people are triggered.

Cr : KpopStarz中文版 + Henecia Morocco - 헤네치아 모로코

==
I like the idea that Hyunjoong and Jiwon are similar with one another, but I don't like the "Dumb and Dumber" concept which has been used so many times before. X_X And Jiwon may not be the booksmart sort of person, but he definitely isn't dumb. 
puh-lease he has an IQ of 160 :)) And 1n2d members were all scared of him, and that includes Kang Hodong. Even Seunggi insists Jiwon should be in the CIA! 
And as for the similarities of Hyunjoong and Jiwon..
1. both are tanned hehe2. both from DSP (debut timeline would be Sechskies -> Click-B --> SS501)3. both were the leaders of their respective groups (Sechskies and SS501.. which hey, come to think of it, start with the same letter!)4. both were asked to do growling raps by their agency :))5. both have big eyes6. 4D thinking7. and the caps.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@craptelly, last nite ep. maybe around at 30min of part 1. i keep repeating that scene coz i like both of them laughing so hard.. actually, i haven't finished last nite ep coz of slow connection.. :( i want to see hyunmoo.

LOL! nobody in 1N2D can think like him.. yup.. even seunggi admired Jiwon's intelligence. the way he admired him makes me laughed so hard! .. Jiwon is such a quick thinker.. but ignorant when it comes to general knowledge.. LOL! [\spoiler]

both are 4D but they are actually very different.. no.4, funny but that's the truth.. :)

@shoyunnie okay, I think I already know what that part is! :D GIF will be coming right up! For Hyunmoo and Jiwon fans it was a fantastic night for them.. Because after Barefoot Friends, there's a live episode for Three Idiots where both guys are in together.
And those glasses that Hyunmoo has in his apartment! (GAH! HOW COME HIS PLACE IS SO EMPTY!? It's as if he just moved in but the rotten food in his apartment says otherwise!) Anywho, back to the glasses, those glasses were featured in 3 Idiots. They have this thing called the Idiot Awards where they will list top 7 of any random stuff per week, like Top 7 Best Smartphone Apps... and then people would vote for the best one out of those.
And those glasses were included in one of the episodes. It was so funny when they were trying it on. Hyunmoo always make me feel bad for him! I just want to hug him! First when he couldn't dance to save his life and had to slip and fall down on-stage in the midst of performace. X_X I just like him a lot! And seeing his apartment so empty... oh man~ 
Yeah, they are both similar and yet still very different. First, Eun Choding is Eun Choding. Hyunjoong has a more mature feel to me while watching the show.
And speaking of Seunggi admiring Jiwon a lot. I don't know but I'm slightly getting that vibe with Siyoon. Especially when Sayuri wasn't confident about the curry while Jiwon was cooking and Siyoon was the first to defend him.. saying JW is really good and a genius when it comes to what he's doing.

ME TOO! Hahahaha!!! He's always the first person to say that he wants to team up with Jiwon because he's really smart and won't betray him. But we all know Jiwon easily betrays at the speed of light when the need arises! And LOL at that episode when Jiwon didn't sleep the whole night just so he would win the morning mission and won't have to carry the heavy equipments on the way home. And Sugeun and MC Mong felt so betrayed.. but Seunggi was just all like, "From now on, I will now always team up with Jiwon Hyung no matter what!"

edit: now I'm sure of the laughing part you were talking about! hahhaha I've been repeating that last night as well a lot.. XD

@craptelly, i'm waitingggg.. ehehehe... i just love that scene... i don't know how many times i repeat that.. first time i saw uee laughing like that.. and i just love jiwon reaction!

I knew there's three idiots but i couldn't find the eng sub

:( ... about 1N2D, i remembered that ep! that's when Jiwon awake when there want to start the game... and seunggi told him to go back to sleep twice... LOL!! the scene is funny and cute! he's genius isn't he? but that time, he just don't want his hyungs to carry the equipments again... such a good eun choding.. :) [\spoiler]

@shoyunnie here you go! :D
tumblr_mtx7bsYovT1qm73qio1_250.gif tumblr_mtx7bsYovT1qm73qio3_250.gif
tumblr_mtx7bsYovT1qm73qio2_250.gif tumblr_mtx7bsYovT1qm73qio4_250.gif

This guy has just the most infectious laughter! LOL That's why when I'm sad I just go off to watch this

He laughs so randomly at things. Actually, just say the word fart to him and he won't be able to stop his laughter. And he laughs the best at Sugeun's gags. 

Channel M used to sub it but they've cancelled the show here. Bummer. I really like that show! Now I can't watch it without subs! Yeah, he cares for his hyungs a lot even if some would say he's irresponsible! And he said he did that so his dongsaengs, Seunggi and Mong would look up to him. hahahaha This kid loves being doted on by the hyungs but he also likes the power of being a hyung!

I'm glad you liked it! :) I'm just really happy to see Jiwon laughing hehehe...
I was looking back at my gifs... and back to the dumb and dumber topic which I hope won't be pursued.. I have one thing to say about that. 

tumblr_mt87imR7U31qm73qio9_250.gif

And I've read in an older article how Hyunjoong and Hodong were to be the dumb and dumber but it seems like it didn't work out.

Just wanna share this cutie fanart from KHJ thread:
KHJ ~Barefoot Friends ep 22 "cartoon-ized" version
credit to : @MINHJ606

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

credit to: @游手好贤Candy

credit to : @游手好贤Candy

Barefoot Friends E24 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

This thread is quiet again... Here's episode 25 preview and it is another food project. Honestly, though the concept of food project is getting boring, I'm still laughing and enjoying each episode. Maybe because of the powerful cast that they have. Here it is http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OB6Err8dfUs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOB6Err8dfUs

^Is this the one with K Will? I read a news that they will visit K Will's house next. My computer's lagging rn... hehehe
It's pretty obvious that the food eating concept is their official thing now. Hmm... each episode has its fun moments. But not enough to get a stable viewership. There was so much potential for this show. 

Btw... I'm not really sure about this, this is just based on the schedule posted by Jiwon's agency. But his final filming for Barefoot Friends would be on October 12.

@craptelly I hope that BFF will continue to film especially with Ji Won. And I hope that the PD's will come up for a better idea on how to improve this show. They have a very nice line up for the cast.

@ronthasam I think it is the staff who arrange their sits now. Coz from the last episode, at the quiz part, Uee and HJ were sitting side by side but then when the camera switch to the kitchen and returned to them, SY was already between them. Maybe I am delusional, but all I can think of is that they are starting to be careful of what they are showing on TV since there's a rumor about them dating (which I also believed). But when you watched the entire episode, you can still see how both of them were side by side everytime.

:)

Guest doanlan

rphere said:

Barefoot Friends E24 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

Guest Littlezaznangel

As for SBS' 'Good Sunday', 'Running Man' dropped 1.2% since last week to 12.3%. 'Barefoot Friends', on the other hand, has been slowly but steadily gaining ratings, pushing up 0.4% this week to rank at 6.6%. The entire segment rated at 9.3%.
source: akp

woah!! even tho it's only 0.4% its still something but im actually surprised that they were able to gain ratings even if the concept is still the same.. i wonder of bora from sistar had anything to do with it..

Guest xolemonmeringuexo

@ronthasam I think it is the staff who arrange their sits now. Coz from the last episode, at the quiz part, Uee and HJ were sitting side by side but then when the camera switch to the kitchen and returned to them, SY was already between them. Maybe I am delusional, but all I can think of is that they are starting to be careful of what they are showing on TV since there's a rumor about them dating (which I also believed). But when you watched the entire episode, you can still see how both of them were side by side everytime.

:)

I came to this forum just to find this comment and @ronthasam 's original one..

I noticed uee was sitting way too close to khj..a noticeable gap btwn her and eun ji won tho. And i was like.. Really?? Soo obvious.. Am i the only one seeing things?

And then cut back later and shes sitting somewhere completely diff. And my first thought was, cast knows and obviously now trying to hide it

But i was rootin for them from the beginning. And i dont think im the only one who noticed all their moments.. Seemed very natural.

And i just read a blind item on netizenbuzz abt them so reminded me of this.. Have to find ppl to share with

Archived