[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

Guest Littlezaznangel

@timpa : omg i watched barefoot friends first and then happy together afterwards. During the show on barefoot friends he did mentioned about those two so i went to look for the episode.He's soo funny especially as you mentioned how he still held a " grudge" on yoo jae suk and park myung soo..  YJS and PMS were like he is just bluffing like the guest from last week whose name is Lee Gyein I wish one day we have a bluffing king episode on happy together ( him and the guest from last week ) it would be a funny episode. I think barefoot friends should go to Lee Gyein loll and see what he has to say about YJS and PMS.

Park Jun Gyu was one of the first guest when the late cafeteria was introduced ? really?

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Littlezaznangel said: @timpa : omg i watched barefoot friends first and then happy together afterwards. During the show on barefoot friends he did mentioned about those two so i went to look for the episode.He's soo funny especially as you mentioned how he still held a " grudge" on yoo jae suk and park myung soo..  YJS and PMS were like he is just bluffing like the guest from last week whose name is Lee Gyein I wish one day we have a bluffing king episode on happy together ( him and the guest from last week ) it would be a funny episode. I think barefoot friends should go to Lee Gyein loll and see what he has to say about YJS and PMS.

Park Jun Gyu was one of the first guest when the late cafeteria was introduced ? really?

Barefoot Friends E29 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

Guest Littlezaznangel

@delightful : its being replaced with kpop star season 3
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/barefoot-friends-gets-canceled-will-be-replaced-by-k-pop-star-3-on-the-24th#axzz2iulJvxi6

Barefoot Friends E30 Softsubs
Edited Version by rphere

+resync

*for HDTV 720p ver.

Guest Littlezaznangel

for two episodes they went after the happy together s3 guest which i found kind of weird... so today's the last episode of bff friends right? since next week kpop season 3 starts on the 24.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/barefoot-friends-final-episode#axzz2k70juTCl

Barefoot Friends E31 Softsubs
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

• 2 weeks later...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden;" Barefoot Friends Episode 5 Part 2 English Subtitle - Yogyakarta, Indonesia [130519]by: Sani Tamima
http://youtu.be/j43HlMNMjjI

can anyone help me what's the tile of the song and who sang that song , exactly 8: 21, please help me, I love the song, it's an old song

[ALL ENG SUBS] Barefoot Friends E01-E31 Softsubs
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ranimah

It's so sad that this show comes to an end when fans start to love it. I don't think low viewers rate is the main reason.  I hope they will consider to continue with next BFF but with the same casts.
=(( =(( =((

This program had so much potential , so Sad they got lost in producing it and lost a great opportunity with a great Cast TT 
Wishing them all the best , if only one thing I got after watching this show will be loving its cast more than I did before because I got to see them in their non Celebrity but their real life ! 

Archived