[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha okay @fenchfries, chinguu :Di'll try to watch from the 1st episode since i watch BFF episode 4 for the first time, hehe :)>-thanks a lot for the recommendation ;))

Barefoot Friends E23 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

tumblr_mtqlbbIOCf1qm73qio1_250.gif tumblr_mtqlbbIOCf1qm73qio2_250.giftumblr_mtqlbbIOCf1qm73qio4_250.gif tumblr_mtqlbbIOCf1qm73qio3_250.gif

hehehe this part made me really laugh so made a gifset :D
--
however, I really couldn't finish the episode :( I'm just getting tired of that fist-size of food and trying to stuff in your mouth thing.. and double that up with another guy.
They're just repeating themselves. :( And I'm confused why must they do the same thing over and over and over again.

@craptelly.. Ji Won is so funny there at the gym, he acts as if he's the son of the owner of the house.
I also didn't enjoy the fist size food competition. I can't look at HoDong and JungHa trying to put that big food inside their mouth..
But I enjoy the shrimp competition, and in my mind I want to join them, maybe I'll be the winner.. LoL..
Ji Won left after their visit at Shim Hye Jin's house.. I didn't see him when they visit the bachelor's house (forgot his name)

Guest Littlezaznangel

i actually dont mind another food ep now cuz i think they found out what works..
next mission: dieting and losing weight.. i think all the members probably gained a bit of weight from eating a lot for the past few eps

[PHOTO] SBS Official Photos of Barefoot Friends Ep. 24

credit to: @chikiyumi

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

@fenchfries hohoho also that Beyonce horse dance.. I don't know if I could look at it or not.. but it was funny! All he has to do is open his mouth and do his thing and he can make me so giddy all the way. I just really wish they'd stop that fist sized food thing they do.. it was amazing at first but now... sigh. Yep, I've read it also last Sunday that Jiwon didn't go to the bachelor's house. I'm actually not sure why hehehe it's either he had another schedule or he got sick?
@Littlezaznangel yeah, that's what my theory is as well. That this is now their official concept. But seriously, they still have a lot to work on this concept if they want it to last. And it's ironic how they chose this concept to do healthy eating.. and while what they're eating is really healthy, that stuffing huge amount of food in your mouth at a time is pretty much not healthy at all. 
@czakhareina thanks for the photos! Ohh so they're visiting jun hyunmoo's house for the bachelor visit.. I REALLY LOVE Hyunmoo! his Lucifer dance.. and ever since he lead those babies in the 1n2d viewers trip and now hosting 3 Idiots~ There are times Jiwon would bully Hyunmoo even if Hyunmoo's one year older.

Aaaackk but seriously? The pds have no more plans for this show except this?
--
This is the lineup of what happens in the show:1. Introduction.. whose house they're visiting.2. The members would have a tour of the house with the owner.3. tasting the rice craver food4. Cooking time, a game for a taste5. taste and KHD trying to stuff huge amount of food in his mouth.. it gets bigger every ep *cringes*6. Choosing rice craver7. visiting the loner celeb (tour, tasting, etc)8. cook for him or her (one with the mother's traditional recipe next is more of an experimental approach)9. loner celeb would call a friend10. they'd eat together
and the episode ends.
Repeat.
[-(

It makes me feel like it's okay to miss an entire episode cos I'd pretty much know what's gonna happen. I get they're now trying this format as the exact concept of the show. But it's just the same thing over and over, they don't inject things that would make it either exciting or heart warming or anything. Just a bunch of people eating delicious food.

@Fly-Vhi I download them via torrent and use the softsubs from dramafever. I download from asiatorrents. :)
Speaking of Brian being a guest soon in BFF, here's a funny clip of him and Jiwon from an old variety in SBS, Jihwaza

@princessviolet IKR? 
One thing I've noticed is that SBS has always been guest-oriented when it comes to their variety shows. Their purpose is to show off their guests and hopefully get good ratings. I wish they would for once focus on just the members but tough luck, it ain't happening. The members would never be able to focus on their chemistry as a team and to actually become family-members like with guests coming in and out. 
I know it really sounds harsh, but if this would keep on going, this show isn't far from getting cancelled. Everybody finds their recent episodes boring. Everywhere I read, it's all the same comments. I don't know why they are being so stubborn and don't want to wake themselves up. 

Guest Littlezaznangel

ep 24 preview UEE mentions : this taste good while we see the other bff members with a different opinion...  [ the celebrity who cooks the food goes to UEE ] its good right....

I think ep 24 will be the first ep that bff members will disagree that the food might not be good. Because
what fun is it to always go to a house that cooks well. But if they keep going to houses with celebrities that cant cook it wont be funny anymore.

One thing that might be interesting if they reversed the format. First going to the bachelor's house and making him cook something and bringing it to a celebrity house that can cook. The cooking celebrity can tell the bachelor what's wrong and making them taste GOOD FOOD. But as mentioned it can get boring pretty fast.

Archived