[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

I know that the show is subbed on Dramacrazy but unfortunately I can't watch it there because it's off limits in my country (Korea, ironically). So is there another place where I might be able to watch it?

I like all the casts of BFF. But I hope the PD change the show format. No more food mission, please.It's getting boring.Tripping abroad mission episodes are exciting, diving challenge episodes are thrilling, and song composing episodes are also fun to watch.I think all the casts are very talented. Its a waste if the mission is food oriented only. Hope there would be another challenging mission for them. 

Guest Littlezaznangel

there's a preview for ep 24 but only those who are paid subscribers can view it.. im sure they'll release it after a few days has past, The video is  labeled as performance art. So maybe the next mission will be performance art? but not sure so dont take my word for it LOL...

@Littlezaznangel thanks for the info.. I tried to look for the preview but even in the official youtube of SBS, they didn't show it.

Btw, here's the official banner of BFF's website. They are still complete in this one. I think SBS, hasn't update their website yet.

main.jpg

hello~i'm a new BFF viewers :Dwould you mind to recommend any BFF episodes for me? :\">since i don't really find what i want when i googling it, hehehe ;;)

Guest Littlezaznangel

We cant see anything yet since we're not paid subscribers ;(
http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tp1_preview_detail.jsp?vVodId=V0000376742&vProgId=1000878&vMenuId=1018882&cpage=1&vVodCnt1=00024&vVodCnt2=00&vFileExt=

Content Name : Barefoot Friends (24 votes) icon_uci.gif View metadata
icon_rect_01.gif Genre : Performing Arts
icon_rect_01.gif Guest Stars : Unlimited
icon_rect_01.gif Broadcast Date : 2013-04-21
icon_rect_01.gif Terms and Conditions : unlimited, minutes, seconds screened
                  General quality ₩ 700, ₩ 1,000 high-quality, HD high-definition 1,000 won, 700 won downloads 
                  free pass S of the subscription period by

annyeong, first time to post here.been reading the comments and updates from page...hehehe, a lot of hyunjoong - uee shipper here. i like it, i like them both individually and if ever as a couple..
but i have a question, i read in some forum that there are ramblings that this show is gonna be cancelled, is it true? i hope they only change pd...

Littlezaznangel said: We cant see anything yet since we're not paid subscribers ;(
http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tp1_preview_detail.jsp?vVodId=V0000376742&vProgId=1000878&vMenuId=1018882&cpage=1&vVodCnt1=00024&vVodCnt2=00&vFileExt=

Content Name : Barefoot Friends (24 votes) icon_uci.gif View metadata
icon_rect_01.gif Genre : Performing Arts
icon_rect_01.gif Guest Stars : Unlimited
icon_rect_01.gif Broadcast Date : 2013-04-21
icon_rect_01.gif Terms and Conditions : unlimited, minutes, seconds screened
                  General quality ₩ 700, ₩ 1,000 high-quality, HD high-definition 1,000 won, 700 won downloads 
                  free pass S of the subscription period by

Archived