[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest wisteria7

tigereyespeppy said: I'm still dizzy, but it's getting better since I've rested. Thank you for asking! :x
Have you heard any new developments in this show?  :-/
Since you've got a foot already in the show biz area, you'll probably hear a lot more than the rest of us.
;)

Guest tigereyespeppy

wisteria7 said: Still dizzy? I'm glad you are resting.
The writer hasn't done anything definite yet,but no,nothing until a press release comes out.
How's your weather?

Guest wisteria7

@cikamoi. Oh me too.I got rid of something that was just driving me crazy. It just left on it's own with the trash. But I don't want to be off topic

:D

Guest tigereyespeppy

@cikamoi @wisteria7
Have either of you got any preference as to who you would pick to add to the cast?
Like maybe an actress or actor that you'd like to see?
I know I like that actress that plays CY's aunt in Faith. She's really good and funny too! :)
Or who you'd like to see play LMH's parents?

@wisteria7 I get rid of someone too. I should move on since last month. Even wrote how to forget this particular person a month ago :))And then I will burn it. It's a good therapy to get rid the person you hate the most. She is dead and full of rubbish question :))
@tigereyespeppy Oh that aunt was in Level 7 Civil Servant and I tell you want, she can really be funny in there. She is the funniest old woman in there :))

Guest wisteria7

tigereyespeppy said: @cikamoi @wisteria7
Have either of you got any preference as to who you would pick to add to the cast?
Like maybe an actress or actor that you'd like to see?
I know I like that actress that plays CY's aunt in Faith. She's really good and funny too! :)
Or who you'd like to see play LMH's parents?

Guest wisteria7

@cikamoi-too bad. Maybe you were too hard on your friend. She might have been having family problems or health problems. No way you would give her another chance? She might be missing you. I almost let a good friend go by misjudging her.

Guest tigereyespeppy

wisteria7 said:

I know I use sarcasm when I am scared or afraid of being hurt. There are many reasons why a persons says things the way they do. Ijust had a close friend die unexpedtedly of cancer two days ago and I wasn't there tobe with him. SoI just cried and cried and I couldn't stop.I  still cry.

EDIT-sorry to be off topic,Maja.

Guest tigereyespeppy

@wisteria7
I've never been able to use sarcasm much myself. I don't think my brain is quick enough for it. :))
I usually end up thinking of what I would've wanted to say, after the conversation is already over. #-o
So I try to make fun of myself and joke around instead. Cause if they laugh with me, it's not as bad as laughing at me. ;)