[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Eeeeek cast cuteness!!! class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Lora, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 2.3rem; font-style: italic; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "[Drama News] BTS News of The Heirs Casts Sharing some LaughtersPosted in Drama News
Aww… how cute! All of them having a laughing fit while filming. They look like they got along and are enjoying the filming. So where’s the BTS videos, SBS? Isn’t it time to show us some?

Cr to Top Star News
More Here

@Jamy47

Interesting point you made about your brothers friend in comparison to YD.

I always found weird how YD felt betrayed by KT cuz of is so called illegitimacy cuz one he wasn't the great heir, which personally I think he is. Like come on he still the son of the chairman. That is not enough to turn his back and KT and become his rival, but since you mentioned the situation of your boyfriends friend. I think YD is hurt by the fact that for most of his life he's had no mother while his friend has had two He feels like the world has turned his back on him. He is hurt and jealous and the only way to feel better is to hurt others especially his arch rival KT

class="entry-title"[Drama News] “Why so Serious?” in The Heirs Posted in Drama News

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz205/iamleeminho/The%20Heirs/1383090345-83-org_zps24cc6b81.jpg

Very different to the previous BTS post I just did, this set of images are full of angst and all nothing but seriousness. I believe the news content is about these 6 men from The Heirs exuding Off-the-Meter sex appeals. Okay, I made up the sex appeal but it is about their charismatic attractiveness in the drama. Stay tuned for more of these men in The Heirs tonight, on SBS.

Continue reading   A Dramatic Life with the Musings of Crazy 9

LOL What national US TV can try to get away with is different from what national Korean Tv can do. Maybe if the Heirs were on cable, you could have your wish.

If Heirs was on cable I definitely want to see a suggested bed scene of KT & ES near the end of the series to consummate their relationship.