[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

stucked said: Wow. 1.4K new replies since last Wednesday. Just wow. Haha. This is super late but... @ZarraJae @ohoheli @ayu_Adams @icesiren.. Sarrrrranghaeeee!!!!!! I may have forgotten several others who is always helping us with the wed-thurs addiction of ours called, Heirs. Still, better late than never, so I loooove yah guys! Ah, @jjsweeter0211, ur precious, as always. Hehe. Anyway, I've been replaying EP.1-4 just so I'm not super sad with the waiting. 7 days of waiting. Aaargh. And I've just backtack on this thread. 1.4k. OH MY. Hahaha. The gifs are hilaaaaaarious! I loooove the fan made vids, especially the parody one where it seems the whole series is one of horror. Hahahaha! Let's keep on enjoying this thread. Wooot! P.S. Refrain from FEEDING the TROLLS on this thread. They'll just multiply and ruin our fun. Hohoho!

OWNER
kim ji won is soo pretty. i cant wait for the episode 5 :)

Ok it's really hard to hate the meanie in the drama when she's really quite adorable in real life! Loll... I hope Rachel finds happiness in the end. Her mum should marry someone else so she and YD can hook up. ♡♡♡

@stucked Thanks for the shoutout! :)

I think Tan will give ES a forehead kiss first

a chaste kiss? hm. fine! as long as it's a kiss. Hohoho. :))

@ZarraJae hey there dearest! :D ikr? Haha. I did try to back track, it's interesting at first then my head starts to pound. Hahaha. I really like the GIFS and parody mvs. Hilarious. :)) :)) :))

Guest Jesiica

Hi I'm new here;) love heirs with only 4 chapters already won my heart definitely far  My favorite episode is the 3 and 4 AM so excited for episode 5 comes soon PLEASE
MY POOR HEART♥ I have a new otp love LMH and PSH they are so cute omgimagen

Guest Jesiica

stucked said: @Jessiica hello there and welcome to our crazy-awesome-spazz-worthy HEIRS thread. Wooot! :D Don't be shy to share here. We don't bite. Well, most of us don't. Hahaha!

Her mom should Mary CY's father so Rachel and CD can happen.. Also they have some history. :x

Her fringe suits her. And yep, I am hoping her mum marries CY pops so she and Young Do can happen. Come on writer-him, make this happen! We are begging you. Everyone, and I mean every on, even the meanies deserves a slice of cheesy heaven. (-_-)

Guest Enonane1 .

If the love lines end up with Rachel and Young Do as a couple please let the parents NOT marry! It is so uncomfortable to watch shows that have step-siblings as a couple! (for those who have step-siblings) It doesn't seem like much especially since they are not blood related but family ties are sometimes just as strong as blood ties!

Thank you so much, at first I must admit I was a bit shy

THANKS for the welcome, this thread definitely be my new home now ;)

Aw. Sooooo, what's your favorite scene so far? :D Are you falling for Kim Tan yet, OR you're one of those who has the second male lead syndrome and thus rooting for YoungDo? Hahaha!

I am both, by the way. I know, selfish me. I just want those two hotties. Hohoho. :))

Guest serenity003

This thread moves so fast I cannot read all :(
Anyways thanks for sharing wonderful photos and hope there will be a recap for tomorrows episode (for non korean speaking/understanding fans)  :x

I'm starting to like this. And even though I like Lee Min Ho so bad (I could die), I think I am more interested with regards to Young Do and Rachel development..... I mean, they're oozing with chemistry and they're both so prettyyyyyy lol. I like my couple hot and sexy (not that ShinHye and MinHo arent sexy) and sort of forbidden. :""">

curiousitykills said: I'm starting to like this. And even though I like Lee Min Ho so bad (I could die), I think I am more interested with regards to Young Do and Rachel development..... I mean, they're oozing with chemistry and they're both so prettyyyyyy lol. I like my couple hot and sexy (not that ShinHye and MinHo arent sexy) and sort of forbidden. :""">