[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Watching 'The Heirs ' alone and my dad joins in. 
That's s the moment Kim Tan appears at the airport with most fashionista long coat.
My dad's fashion-police-characteristics showed;  "His good looks make the long coat look great. And not everyone can just jump into that kind of coat".  Me : Are you a fan-manly towards the actor ? 
Dad : Correction! I'm a fan-BOY of LEE MIN HO! 
Shocked! He even know his name ?!  :-O =)) Oh dad you just make my day. 

tumblr_mv0hv9olWc1qa1bfmo1_400.giftumblr_mv0hv9olWc1qa1bfmo2_400.gif
♫ Love is feeling. The moment I first saw you. Love is feeling. It feels as if the time has stopped. Together with you, We were in love and desired for each other Love is more pain.The more we love, love is more pain. The world envies us. A person like you… It tries to hurt you. The person who makes me breathe,The person I’ve engraved deep in my heart… is just you.The love I won’t be able to forget The love that made me happy Love is, love is, love is, love is… feeling. ♫
cr to nomarionette.tumblr.com

PLOT TWIST should be Kim Won tries to steal the only thing  that makes Kim Tan happy in his life Cha Eun Sang and in the end Kim Woo Bin encourages Kim Tan to not give up on Eun Sang and Teacher lady breaks down beg Kim Won to stop his sexy self from doing all the evil and sillyness and Won lets Eun Sang go free to go to Tan?? xD (OMG did I just make up an ending? LOLOL)

sorry for my bad ENG, but i'm already really MAD huh..

Lately, all comments regarding this drama has exceeded the limit, very annoying. Just focuss on drama PLEASE ??

A few weeks ago you bash LMH and praise PSH. And now  you bash PSH and praise LMH.

LMH & PSH do their great job and other cast too. So don't make this drama looks so bad because your unfounded POV esp for the CAST not for the Character.

PSH or CES really have ability to make everybody fall in love toward her, based on her beauty and simplicity. BOTH (PSH-CES) is REALLY LOVABLE.

I like Park shin Hye all the way she is. Plain?? OMG.. are your eyes sore ?. Many people adore her beauty. Opps.. i mean, Natural Beauty that RARELY in that Country.

She is over did in her acting ?? Are you smile if you see her cuteness on previous episode ?? Are you cry with her when she express her sad-dump-feeling scenes?? she has showed great job in 1-4 episodes in The Heirs.

TALK about "eyes". LMH-PSH eyes had killing me.

For PSH, many people adore her expression on eyes (her appa in TGOR, ysy, miura haruma and another "ACTOR and ACTRESS" that have been work with her or watch her movie).  

LMH eyes really make women weaken because he portrays "FALL IN LOVE" condition, and in other condition of course PSH eyes make you annoyed, because she portrays "SHOCKED" condition, that should have been, ‘an engaged-man-‘ express his love so fast and unreasonable on her mind, and ofcourse she doesn't ever really care about "dating", in her mind always thing about how to get better life.

In other condition, you can see her amazing eyes-expression when see express her sadness (with her mom in ep 4) she says "sorry mom" and I cried a lot, or in ep 1 while washing dish & fighting with her sister, Or in ep 3 when s he was so concerned with kimtan condition after being dumped by his hyung.

And another expression , for ex., her flirt-eyes when joking with Kimtan in motel and innocent eyes when she told about her weird obsession with horror movie (HELLO SIDNEY.. !!)). heoool.. this woman so beautiful even she was crying and her cuteness so natural.

Netizen (of course kor-people) praised her acting and beauty, it's the most important thing. At least i hope ONLY FEW people like you that "jealous" and spread her jealousy and showed how BAD YOUR FEELING (toward watching her sad scene, I cried in every her crying scene) and how problematic your eyes !!

PLEASE just STOP this. Recently, comments on this page really inviting war.  Just spread LOVE on this page ok, because our main couple really cute & awesome, in 4th ep really make us  drive crazy 4 waiting the next episode. ITS GOING TO BE MORE DAEBAAKK !!

Watching 'The Heirs ' alone and my dad joins in. 

That's s the moment Kim Tan appears at the airport with most fashionista long coat.

My dad's fashion-police-characteristics showed;  "His good looks make the long coat look great. And not everyone can just jump into that kind of coat". 

Me : Are you a fan-manly towards the actor ? 

Dad : Correction! I'm a fan-BOY of LEE MIN HO! 

Shocked! He even know his name ?!  :-O 
=)) Oh dad you just make my day. 

Please tell your father that I LOVE him! *smooches*

Guest saranox

why is it an attack if someone says he or she can't find a reason to the way kim tan and kim woo bin character have fallen in love with cha eun sung character? that's very true. even if her character is supposed to be pretty,she is just so average.the country has more pretty faces for those rich sons than cha eun sung. that's the truth.it's not an attack to park shin hye. actually if you look at this writer's other works, other girls had better first meeting with the lead guy. like in secret garden, the main girl was a strong stuntwoman and that impressed hyun bin's character or in a gentleman dignity,the girl had that funny yet once in a life time moment with the lead guy,that whole dress incident doesn't happen that much in real life,does it? but in here, cha eun sung is just so ordinary and probably would be non-existence to rich boys in real life.but as someone said this is fantasy,we are supposed to believe two rich guys who are extremely gorgeous have fallen for a very ordinary girl who hasn't done anything special that would make those people to fall in love with her. in real life,trust me,this would never happen.the rich guy would have given the girl some money in the hospital in los angese and would have said bye bye right there and would have never looked back.YD would not have seen cha eun sang in that convenience store at all as he would have been busy with his phone talking to one of his many girlfriends. it's just fantasy. i don't see why some park shin hye's fans are over reacting over this. everyone has a right to talk about the characters.it's not an attack to her as a person.
about park shin hye's kissing skill,why even bother discussing it. we all pretty much know she is stiff in that department. some people can kiss and some can't. she is one who can't kiss.it doesn't make her any less of an actress but at the same time there is no need to try to cover it up either by saying it's because of the director. it really isn't the director's job to tell her to show more emotion while kissing. at least in korea am sure they don't bother to tell her to do better in kissing.she just doesn't do well in kissing.i kinda don't think that will ever change either.it's the skill you either have or you don't.it's not about age thing either.look at that potato drama kiss scenes between the young actors.it's the skill and shin hye doesn't have it. she is still a very good actress.

I've noticed KT doesn't wear his uniform tie and his white shirt is not same as other students in the preview. Why?

For me it's very simple. KT falls for her because she's pretty. Her beauty got his attention first time when she was on the bridge and he was just finished surfing. He saw her from afar and looked her way.

Second time saw her crying yet her beauty no less.

Third time up close and personal and he's hooked, can't get her out of his mind. :-D