[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest goodjobbear

prosperity said:

Ok, guys I know I am off topic, but I must point this out. This is why the earlier posts claiming that Min Ho had something done to his face, were so absurd to me. Look at these pictures. His face is basically the same. In actuality, his present day face is most similar to BOF days. Look at the lines of his jaw. They are the same. HIs nose also looks the same. So we can just kill that argument now and move on.
Back on topic, the extended preview is very interesting and I can't wait for Wednesday. I think the writer wanted to show both YD and KT courting ES, because they wanted to display the differences between these characters. Same with Tan wearing white, and YD wearing black as their uniform shirts.
I also want to point out another parallel, when YD first saw ES, he was paying attention to her, but she never looked his way (pizza delivery), second time when she was sleep walking. She never once glanced his way, even though they were in close proximity. On the other hand, when she first came to California, and was on the boardwalk, she glanced at Tan as he was walking with his surf board, and when she looked away, he also noticed her. I don't think this is a coincidence. 

I don't know if this was posted before.

It's the first time that Lee MinHo has a leading lady that is younger than him.

Boys Over Flowers - Goo HyeSun is 2 years older
Personal Taste - Son YeJin is 5 years older
City Hunter - Park MinYoung is 1 year older
Faith - Kim HeeSun is 10 years older

All of these dramas, Lee MinHo play the role older than them

In Heirs, Park ShinHye is 2 years younger than him. In the drama, they both play the same age.

Guest chloe_addict

uglypearl said: I don't know if this was posted before.

It's the first time that Lee MinHo has a leading lady that is younger than him.

Boys Over Flowers - Goo HyeSun is 2 years older
Personal Taste - Son YeJin is 5 years older
City Hunter - Park MinYoung is 1 year older
Faith - Kim HeeSun is 10 years older

All of these dramas, Lee MinHo play the role older than them

In Heirs, Park ShinHye is 2 years younger than him. In the drama, they both play the same age.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; "HEIRS’ KIM WOO BIN FOR HARPER’S BAZAAR KOREA

It’s a tough Kim Woo Bin who Harper’s Bazaar readers will encounter in its November pages.

He’s the kind of troublemaker your parents won’t mind you hanging with, as he looks posh in a suit, leather jacket, and jeans.

2_zpse8eb77cc.jpg~original1_zpsa18197d5.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/21/heirs-kim-woo-bin-for-harpers-bazaar-korea/

Guest Arimi181

The reason why the writter choosed highschool instead of college is in Korea, the bullying problem is quite serious in highschool also the "class problem" between students while in college these problems not that big anymore :) (sorry for my bad English ^^~)

Shin Hye is beautiful and since this is my first time seeing her acting I think she is doing a good job because she already has my support Lee Min Ho I saw in Faith and BBF and so I am watching this Drama. 

There are lots of pretty women. They marry athletes and movie stars, then they get divorced and we wonder how can he cheat on her she is so pretty? But what else?

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Heirs fans must watch this! this is awesome
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"<The Heirs> parody - Hide-and-seek id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"상속자들(The Inheritors) 패러디 - 숨바꼭질

cr:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=theheirs&no=9372&page=1   ,themoonthesun

class="Title"
:D:)) >:)