[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest chloe_addict

ck1Oz said: Forget about PS rumours. LMH had less lipstick when he played his manlier roles . How come his make up artist put such obvious lipstick for Kim Tan. I am not going to comment on personal remarks about acting abilities . However just need to point out most viewers would notice between good,average and bad acting. PSH is not a bad actor. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

" Birthday girl" Kim Ji Won updated her me2day~
jiwon-kim_5065833603736834674.jpg

어제 상속자들 배우,스텝분들이 챙겨주셔서 행복한 생일 보냈어요~감사합니다 9 hours ago

http://me2day.net/jiwon-kim

Guest funtimes

shenny said: @stuartjmz @funtimes May I give my two cents? "The one who wears the crown, bears the crown." The "crown" in the title can mean anything. There are two ways of looking at it: literally and figuratively. The obvious is we are given a bunch of heirs who will one day inherit riches, or poor in eun sang's case, and therefore, must take the responsibility that comes with it. But the crown doesn't necessarily have to be something extravagant, it doesn't even have to be relative to money or status. Take this for example. All this time, Tan wished to return home but was he really happy when he finally got what he wanted? You would think a person who is returning for the first time in three years would look more eager, happier, and more relieved. However, he knew what awaited at the end of his choice; he wasn't coming home to a happy family, no, he was coming home to misery, to a corrupted family. He was coming home to a cold brother who disapproves of him, a mother who lives as a mistress, another mother who he legally belongs to but shares no ounce of blood with, friends that aren't too thrilled over his return, and just a load of baggage. Yet he wanted to return, and because of that, he must suffer the consequences. The crown in this case, is his choice to return, and the weight of it being all the hardship that comes along with it. Or, the crown can be his love for ES, and we have yet to see the weight of it. At least this is what I have come to understand, the crown can be anything. @minikeyklush you are not alone, many of us are wondering what that song is called as well. It has not been released, unfortunately. :/

“HEIRS”: LEE MIN HO GETS A COLD RECEPTION
70.jpg

Only in fiction could Lee Min Ho ever get a cold reception, and on this week’s episode of Heirs, his character returns to high school, coming face-to-face with former friend Choi Young Do. Judging by the expressions of nosy schoolmates, they don’t seem thrilled by his presence either … or maybe they’re reacting to the tense confrontation between the ex-buds.
This will be the first time viewers will see the most of the young characters in their high school uniform … After four episodes, I still don’t see why they’re in high school when they could just as easily have been written as college students, but maybe in the coming weeks, writer Kim Eun Sook will make the reason(s) clear.
Source  |  Newsen

couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/21/heirs-lee-min-ho-gets-a-cold-reception