[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Truc Tran

^^ Love the newest screen caps of KT and ES! You can see the chemistry even through the pictures, can't wait for Episode 3 +4!!! I'll take more KT and ES scenes any day!

Lee Min Ho gazes at his sleeping beauty Park Shin Hye in still cuts for 'Heirs'

October 16, 2013 @ 12:16 am lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye_1381881558_af_oby starsung 'Heirs' got fans counting down the hours until its next episode with more still cuts of leads Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye!

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye get closer in couple t-shirts in new still cuts for 'Heirs'

The still cuts shows what might happen next after (Kim Tan) Lee Min Ho and (Cha Eun Sang) Park Shin Hye's couple t-shirt outing shown in the previously released set of still cuts. The photos were enough to leave fangirls envying the actress once more with Lee Min Ho gazing intently at her as she sleeps.

A rep commented, "Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye tapped into the tempo of their emotions freely and showed a different level and class of chemistry to create the best scene. Even though they're just standing together, they give off a sweet energy that fills the set. We ask that you look forward to Lee MIin Ho and Park Shin Hye's passionate high-teen romance."

Stay tuned for another episode of 'Heirs' coming up tonight!

Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/lee-min-ho-gazes-at-his-sleeping-beauty-park-shin-hye-in-still-cuts-for-heirs#axzz2hr6w9aMn

'The heirs' Lee Min Ho- Park Sin Hye, Romantic bed scene!

7478_1.jpg Lee Min Ho and Park Sin Hye made romantic atmosphere in shooting spot of 'The Heirs'. It was unfolding in Gyeonggi-do Tan Hyun. They both performed perfectly. They made sweet atmosphere and bed scene. Lee Min Ho stared Park Sin Hye with affection and Park Sin Hye showed off her lovely charm. Especially Lee Min Ho hold Park Sin Hye with his own hand so that she could sleep soundly. Staffs said "They are the best couple. It's really beautiful!". Hwa and Dam Pictures said "Please expect a lot for them."

Source : http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=7478

Album: [Digital Single] 상속자들 Part.2 (The Heirs Part.2)
Song Artist: Park Jang Hyeon (박장현) & Park Hyeon Gyu (박현규) [bromance]
Release Date: 2013.10.16
Genre: OST

Tracklist

01. Love Is...

LINK

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; "“HEIRS”: KIM JI WON CLINGS TO LEE MIN HO

I was okay with just the stills of Kim Tan and Eun Sang. This … I can wait.

In these latest stills, Tan appears caught off guard by Rachel’s hug. It’s a passionate farewell embrace, but there’s a clear dissonance between their reactions. Rachel looks genuinely sad, unlike Tan, who seems to receive the hug with cold indifference, his hands remaining tucked in his pockets and his mind (and eyes) likely somewhere else.

The scene was filmed on September 24th at the LA Convention Center.

007_zps3b2b29f1.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/16/heirs-kim-ji-won-clings-on-lee-min-ho/

I like your comparison with the the two set of stills @jjsweeter0211. Clear dissonance. Niiiiiice!

Imagine if Kim JiWon's character saw the stills of LMH and PSH on that dodgy mowtel, she'd be pulling ALL her bangs out! Hahaha! I bet she'd either be, sorry she push that poor girl's luggage OR sorry that she didn't do more! *evil laugh*

Sigh. How many hours til showtime??? This is killing me. Us. Hahaha.