[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest almontel

@jjsweeter0211: looks like she'll be going to a different school, since the uniform is a different color? then again, don't they have two different uniforms when it's around winter time they wear ones with jackets...and we've seen the ones that were navy blue in color...
looking at the navy blue ones, why was it that KimTan and YongDo were wearing different shirts inside with no tie? and as for the girls, Rachel had a different tie? hmmmm....

@Maja

Yeah I agree ,but he is mr.richie rich lol.So he can have a huge wardrobe,but I wouldn't be surprised if he wore something again that he wore beofre,there is no problem with that

@jjsweeter0211

Is that the uniform PSH will wear once CES is back in Korea? Seems like she is going to a different school.But I thought she was going to go to Gekuk High. That kind of explains why she is in between KT and CYD.She is probably looking for CY and she probably got lost and distracted texting him she didn't notice she in between the two guys.

Guest jjsweeter0211

@adlyn13 @almontel @Lacylee
I guess it might be flashback? Or She might briefly continue to study at her current school right now before transferring to  Jeguk High School soon ? ;;) The uniform will look like this as shown in the preview~ ^^
tumblr_muffjdk6Yl1scm9d0o5_250.gif

@Lacylee Please kindly remove the quoting image . Thanks a lot ~.~

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images if you quote a comment please delete the images, we don't want our thread to be locked!!!  Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Please refrain from posting unrelated to "Heirs" stuff (that means others dramas), Bashing and quoting images (pictures, vids and GIF's) Please remember this is Heirs thread!!! Thank you! :)

Guest almontel

i'm sure she'll soon be joining them in their school, how else would their 'drama' ensue esp the triangle? ke ke ke...
anyways...if EunSang was well made up and dressed up like this, how many more heads will turn besides KimTan/YongDo/ChanYoung?HeirsPSHLMH_zps768a72dd.jpg

Lee Min Ho BTS for Heirs practicing his skateboarding skills ;)) :))

Will we see him skateboard in Heirs?! I hope so... ;)) :)) :x

iq4uq9CvaN3Pb.jpg

iKn3qBNWhxafU.jpg

iOPBgSu3qse9.jpg

iqbfVYiwbPeBa.jpg

i6pEYiPykjpCq.jpg

I wonder why he was at the highschool where PSH wore the same uniform? ;)) Was KT looking for ES?!

iiKNNVeELBTfG.jpg

ibxUbLjKsfgsww.jpg

cr to owner / weibo

Guest park_shindae

the show's cool. It has this american feel. kinda close to a walk to remember or 90210. so far i like the story. kim tan is not a jerk. eun sang is not that pitiful. people might not be into it yet, maybe because some might still be comparing it to its SBS wed-thur heavyweight predecessors, but i think the story will become more interesting in the coming weeks.

Guest jjsweeter0211

@Maja : Thanks for sharing the BTSs <3Thing becomes more interesting ;))It must be before they meet again in Jeguk High School then.So Kim Tan has been looking for her everywhere when he is back to Korea?I am wondering how many episodes they are already filming in Korea until now . 
tumblr_mulfqk2Mux1s6kgn7o8_1280.jpg