[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sandralopez

minhyuk in event with cnblue 131006BV5L-33CMAAHUQh.jpgBV5DMKxCAAAT3AD.jpg
BV5BshXCcAAgaIj.jpg
BV5BB5NCcAAj-UH.jpg
BV4xWOUCUAIBfyk.jpg
BV4xfEuCMAAc4Md.jpg
as taggedprobably not many fans here of Minhyuk, but I love him. :)
he is soooo cute.

Guest sandralopez

sadness and nostalgia of kim tan look so real. lee min ho is really a good actor, he manages to convey every emotion.

Guest josephjung93

did you guys know about the american version of Boys Over Flowers? Lol just noticed it and I was like what????
Who is going to replace Goo Joon-pyo??? :((

I'm not sure if the casting was successful...its still on the process and the filming will start this months' 21st...
take a look at the casts
http://www.kofan.com/?p=15935

Im also cant wait to see this next week, I just still have some hang over with TMS, want to keep up as much as I can, been busy this past few days..

those pictures are really promising! I can see the chemistry, oppss sorry If I shipped already ehehehe

hello to all chingus! just a friendly reminder since this drama will be aired soon, let us take it slowly on this thread, share and post if u want, as long as its related on the drama itself, do not share unrelated issues and pictures, if you will share some photos more than 2 let us rather use spoiler tags. Avoid huge emoticons and GIF's thank you