[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Anomalous

ibgrIT5PtRTnu6.gif

For a bigger and more clearer version, download below.
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/88562432/file.html

@sia3   Ogle away! =))  Or, you can go to sleep and have a sweet dream of bums and guns. ;))

You know, this Krystal will mess this drama I just have this feeling. I dont like her acting, she tries too hard to be 'cute' but she isnt cute at all with that fake acting. It is kinda strange because initially I thought I would dislike Kim Ji Won but Krystals character is the real B!t ch here. She had way too much screentime in those teasers, such a turn off.

Guest prosperity

@marie67, but the drama hasn't started yet...
You have already made up your mind that Krystal will mess up the drama, and KWB and PSH will have more chemistry. How do you know this? Just wait for the drama, and watch it with an open mind, or you won't truly enjoy the drama, because you won't see what the actors, writer and director are trying to get across. Try to have an open mind.

Guest Ratih Dwi Utami

marie67 said: You know, this Krystal will mess this drama I just have this feeling. I dont like her acting, she tries too hard to be 'cute' but she isnt cute at all with that fake acting. It is kinda strange because initially I thought I would dislike Kim Ji Won but Krystals character is the real B!t ch here. She had way too much screentime in those teasers, such a turn off.

It is a little too early to be judging any of the actors or actresses before the drama even comes out. We all have our favorites as well as our personal opinion about them already. So, let just wait and see. I am certainly going to refrain from bashing any of them as I know it may hurt the feelings of one of their fans who are also enjoying this drama as I am. So let all just be polite and enjoy the drama.
O:-)