[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest NEWMARIO

#LeeMinHo and #ParkShinHye film for ‘ #TheHeirs ’ in California

lwv21.jpg
To raise the drama’s perfection level, the production team of upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘ #TheHeirs ’ (script: Kim Eun Sook, director: Kang Shin Hyo) headed to the States recently with #LeeMinHo and #ParkShinHye for filming. With the backdrop of one of America’s almond farm, #LeeMinHo and #ParkShinHye acted out an unbelievably beautiful scene.

‘The Heirs’ is a collaboration between screen writer Kim Eun Sook and Kang Shin Hyo PD, and is thus being looked upon favourably by many prior to broadcast. To give viewers a heightened level of visuals and sounds, the production team recently made a trip to the States for filming. This has thus led to even higher expectations from viewers as a result.
The production team headed to Malibu Beach and Hollywood in Los Angeles, America for filming, and will give viewers a glimpse of the beautiful overseas scenery. The team has today revealed photos of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye filming at an almond farm in Los Angeles. Amidst the beautiful trees lined up behind them, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are seen looking intently at each other as water sprinklers fire off. The two had gone through their scripts multiple times prior to filming, and showed great chemistry with one another. In between breaks during filming, the two also went through their scripts with Kang Shin Hyo PD, and showed their passion for acting.

In the photos, Lee Min Ho is seen looking intently at Park Shin Hye, while Park Shin Hye is looking nervously at him in return, as they stood amidst the firing of water sprinklers behind them, and made for a beautiful scene. The two was also praised by staff as a ‘visually appealing couple’.

The temperature while filming was hotter than imagined, as Lee Min Ho who was donning a suit expressed, “We had to film outdoors for the entire day, and the staff who weren’t shielded from the sun during filming had a really hard time. But the scene came out really well, so I’m really happy. I feel really happy to be able to film amidst beautiful nature.”

The production company said, “Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye started filming once they touched down in America. Although everyone is feeling tired, they still hold a lot of passion in order to make sure that everything turns out well and beautiful. They adjusted really well to the time difference, and are determined to do the best during filming while battling the intense heat.”

‘The Heirs’ sees the first collaboration between screen writer Kim Eun Sook who previously did ‘Secret Garden’ and ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’, and Kang Hyo Shin PD who last did ‘Tazza’ and ‘Midas’, and is highly anticipated by viewers. ‘The Heirs’ depicts the friendships and love lives of young, rich heirs who form 1% of the upper class of Korean society, and Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), who is considered ordinary and comes from a poor family. 

The drama will make its debut on October 9th in place of ‘Master’s Sun’.

By: Park Jin Yong
Copyright@KpopFighting

Guest jjsweeter0211

More pics from Park Hyung Shik's L’Officiel Hommes Magazine October 13'Wondering why there are none fan-taken filming pic of him considering he is so popular right now and his fans must follow him everywhere hmm.He said he is also coming to LA right? Anyone know when?
tumblr_mtl84zW0oV1rraxuco1_1280.jpgtumblr_mtl8aoph631rraxuco1_1280.jpgtumblr_mtl7zeIYHJ1rraxuco1_500.jpgtumblr_mtl3tbaCA41qfssjlo1_500.jpg

cr to original source

'Heirs' unveils still cuts of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's romantic scenes shot in California
lee-min-ho_1379979277_af_org.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words, and Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye  demonstrate that point quite well as they manage to have fans eagerly marking off their calendars in anticipation for 'Heirs' with just a few still cuts.
The new set of photos show the two's first filming in Southern California, at an almond farm of all places, held on September 8. The cast and staff plan to stay around the LA area for the month of September to meet the hype that has been surrounding the drama with high quality scenes.
Lee Min Ho shared, "As the entire staff suffered a lot due to the outdoor filming all day, I am joyful that good scenes came out of it. I was happy to film against the backdrop of beautiful nature."
A representative also praised the hard work of both the cast and staff as he said, "As soon as Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye arrived in the States, they entered filming without rest and even though they were highly exhausted, they poured out their passion into making the best scenes. The production contains the effort of the cast and staff who struggled throughout with no time to get over their jet lag and filmed outdoors in hot weather."
Judging by the trailer and still cuts, this show already promises to be worth giving it a chance! Catch the premiere of 'Heirs' on October 9!
allkpop

Guest almontel

StaRiX said: 아마라 ‏@shiningtaomint

#LeeMinHo & #ParkShinHye shot the rest of the running scene today. How do you run from Hollywood to San Diego?! What logic? LOL #Heirs

@staRix: i'm wondering about that too...then again, we do see them wearing the same set of clothes so we know it will all be 'Running' from one scene to another just so the viewers can see the whole southern part of California I guess...
It sure would be nice if the whole cast of Heirs can be Running Man's guests before it premieres...they're both from SBS anyways...keeping my fingers crossed...

Guest almontel

sia3 said: almontel
Hahahaha we do have a very pretty chart made by the Chinese Heirs fans for the main casts.
But not their parents, :)) that we will have to work our way through the drama to figure out unless they are going to release a Family Photo for each of them! Good idea, I think! =)) =)) =))

@sia: yes, we have such a great mix of fans who are so artistic and imaginative..with such a huge cast, i hope we won't be scratching our heads off when the series starts in 16 days!!!
omo...so MinHyuk flew back to Korea already??? aigo...i'm sure he can't wait to get back with his band members and tell stories about his california trek...ke ke ke..or to tell his hyung about u know who...LOL...

I believe this is off-cam, like this picture
523c098c-490d-4734-a15f-a77107f0203a.jpg

Pretty Shinhye
a0fdbc4f-7bfe-4103-a099-dc1fa1acca38.jpg

credit: adette_d

Kim Jiwon (who plays as Kim Tan's fiancee) seems really nice person. I read some fan account about her, people says good thing about her, maybe because not many fans going after her, so she can relax and interact more with fans. As for the other actors, they always surrounded by fans and sometimes not leave them some space, especially Lee Minho. I read he often get mobbed by many fans asking for an autograph. So not all of them can get his autograph.

Fan account from Heirs's filming today at San Diego  :)

01dfcc3b-f62b-4df9-aac5-15c898af8ca6.JPGae10b13c-d79b-4006-9a2c-2f28436357f1.JPG

She got 3 autographs :)

6d258e5a-4519-470e-83c0-081602720604.JPG