[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest funtimes

I miss Heirs so much that I decided to buy the 2 OST CDs even though I have all the songs already.  So this is what it feels like to be a K-drama fan. :)>-

Lee Min-ho "I want the Grand Prize again"
Source | 2013/12/29

Actor Lee Min-ho said he wanted to win the Grand Prize again.
A press conference was held at a hotel in Seoul at the end of the SBS drama "The Heirs".
Lee Min-ho said, "I received the Grand Prize last year for "Faith" and this year, honestly I want it again but I don't think I'm ready of course".

"I am also a candidate for Best Couple and I heard from my fans that the Kim Tan and Cha Eun-sang couple are very likely to win the prize".

Previously, Lee Min-ho won the Best Actor for the 2011 drama "City Hunter" and several other awards such as The Best Netizen Award and the Teens Award.
Lee Min-ho is likely to win several awards in major categories for "The Heirs".  Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

tumblr_mymn0iByVj1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

source: dramatroll

MY ANSWER IS I'M NOT READY YETTTTT !!!!!!
I'M NOT READY FOR MAKING THOSE SWEET MOMENTS AND BITTERSWEET MOMENT AIGOOOOOOOO
Youngieeeee yaaaaaa i miss you :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
Why you call every people sister ??? I don't teach you like that :(( :(( :(( :((

this bad drawal sympthom,argghh i don't know how to take it any longer

:((

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"2013 Kdramas That Got The Best Ratings
the-heirs.jpg?w=600

Among the weekday dramas, the top winner is the Korean-American co-production "The Heirs," which started out slow but reached 25.6 percent in the ratings, with an overall average of 16.7 percent. The drama's stars Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin attracted a large and loyal fan base.

Next up was the paranormal courtroom drama "I Hear Your Voice," starring Lee Bo Young, Yoon Sang Hyun and Lee Jong Suk. The drama reached 24.1 percent in the ratings with an overall average of 18.8 percent.

Next came "The Master's Sun," starring So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin. The love story between a woman who sees ghosts and the man who can make them go away reached 21.8 percent of the viewers with an average of 17.2 percent. "Good Doctor," starring Joo Won and Moon Chae Won reached 21.5 percent with an overall average of 18.8 percent.

The fantasy saeguk "Gu Family Book," starring Lee Seung Gi and Suzy, reached 19.1 percent of the viewers and averaged 16.1 percent.

A few more dramas also deserve honorable mention. "Secrets," also known as "Secret Love," earned 18.9 percent but only averaged 12.7 percent. It starred Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum and Bae Soo Bin. The winner of the Kdramastars poll for best drama, "Missing You," reached 17.9 percent, with an average of 10 percent. The drama starred Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye.

And the year ended on a promising note for two new dramas. The 50-episode weekday historical drama "Empress Ki," which began in October, reached ratings of 20.2 percent by its 13th episode. Also "You Who Came From The Stars" broke 20 percent in its first few episodes.

credit :http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13557/20131228/2013-kdramas-that-got-the-best-ratings.htm

#SBSAWARDS 박신혜Park Shin Hye (Cha Eun Sang) & Kim woo bin  (Choi Young Do) already are in SBS Drama Awards but Where is Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho)???

Bczub_TCAAAdXJO.jpg

BczzZ-SCcAA1fO2.jpg

BczwVgWIAAAi66N.jpg

Bcz0GBvCYAI0msf.jpg

Bcz1e6kCUAExdPD.jpg