[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest almontel

it was a bit frustrating to know that they only summarized Eps1-20 for their Christmas Special...
i don't know why SBS didn't prepare a special interview with the main casts as they were showing maybe the Top 10 memorable scenes and have the casts explain what was special when they were filming it. I'm sure everyone would have enjoyed seeing some BTS and NGs.
And i just couldn't help myself when i saw those pics of Tan and his mom, they had a longer walk than when Tan and ES did at the end of Ep20!BlueChristmasHeirs_zps9c2329c8.jpg

Guest xiaolin

does anyone have a picture of the stuffed animal park shin hye/cha in sung had in the beginning of the series? it has a very funny expression (with its tongue sticking out)...or does anyone know the name of the character?

Guest lurvzme

@almontel, love love your creation!! :x I miss them more! :(
Yes i agreed to @adamfever, you should send it to SBS. Im sure they have email.

Or Can we have a project for HEIRS? I mean we gathered all the comments about heirs, production and writer.
For doing HEIRS a big hit, lol i know theres a lot of things to do so.
and maybe we can express our feelings about the SBS special too! =)) and our OTP! :P harhar!

Guest almontel

@adamfever and @lurvzme: thanks for appreciating my Christmas Wish PS work....i still miss them a LOT and i can't wait to see what's in store for us at the SBS awards day....i hope to see this couple give us some 're-enactment' like they did at their after party....
this was so cute of Woobin to greet us Merry Christmas:

China to Remake ′The Heirs′ and Start Filming in January

By korean in News posted Oct December 26th, 2013

The Chinese version of The Heirs is soon to come out.

According to Chinese press, a drama production company in China has finalized its decision to remake the SBS’s hit drama The Heirs and is in the process of putting together a drama production team.

The casting has not been finalized yet, and fans have been gathering their attention on who will take the lead roles in the Chinese version of The Heirs.

It has been reported that filming will start in January.
There have been several cases where Korean dramas were re-made in China, but it is an unusual occasion for a drama to be re-made within a month from the time it ended, surprising many in both Korea and China.

The decision to remake The Heirs is reported to be largely due to the drama’s popularity on streaming websites

Apart from the drama itself, the cast has also been receiving much attention in the country, earning popularity and fame.

Photo credit: SBS

Guest kyliemai911

Guys let's vote for Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho and The heirs by write this in twitter,facebook,youtube #SBSAWARDSLEEMINHO

#SBSAWARDSPARKSHINHYE #SBSAWARDSTHEHEIRS

Guest shewoonmoon

540750_383433521794230_847046447_n.jpg LMH & PSH will attend SBS Drama Award
An Interview with Lee Min Ho...He did an interview with a journalist from No Cut News regarding The Heirs.
Photo : CBSJCH / Translated : sia
1388062570-1510974607-o.png

I had fun filming as there were many actors and actresses of my age. I got close with Hyung-sik of ZE:A the most. We have said that we should try to win an award for the best couple category at the end of the year. I got close with Lee Min-ho and others, including Min-hyuk [of the boy band CN Blue], Krystal [of the girl group f(x)]and Park Shin-hye. I was thankful that the younger actresses took good care of me as if they were older.

Kim Woo Bin
CR the inheritors

@shewoonmoon
Thanks for the info but I'm confused why is it important when the KBS drama awards will start. Neither LMH or PSH had a drama with them this year...I think the time for SBS awards is wrong, KWB who is supposed to host the awards tells me it will start at nearly the same time 8:55 KST. (
)As a LBY fan I  wish these two award shows would be at different times,because LBY had a successful KBS and SBS drama this year, but so far that's the first time I hear of that.image.png

tovsleeptov said: Lol I heard about master's sun too. Everyone said it was great. I want to give it a try as well, but I'm too scare of the ghost too :) Beside 'u who came from the stars' I don't feel like watching anything else. Still watching Heirs and listen to theme song everyday. Miss Heirs so much... What have this drama done to me!!!! The more I watch it the more I miss them!!! Kim Tan.... Did I missed you???? :\"> :\">

To those in Seoul, I have posted the directions on how to get to some locations in The Heirs. I do not guarantee 100% accuracy though but i hope it helps
MANGO SIX: http://managerhyung.tumblr.com/post/71003146433/how-to-get-to-mango-six-eunsangs-work-place-in-theVILLAGE WHERE EUNSANG MOVED: http://managerhyung.tumblr.com/post/70561173270/how-to-nongol-village-nongoldam-gil-the-village-whereKIM TAN'S HOUSE: http://managerhyung.tumblr.com/post/70250791980/how-to-get-to-hill-house-in-yangpyeong-gun-kim-tans

SBS [한밤의TV연예] - 2013 최고의 스타를 찾아라  (some kind of end of the year awards for Hanbam?)KWB gets an award, I think at 4:05 they talk about all the SBS couples and then the most epic one the ajumma couple of Heirs. lol

New YD/KWB trailer for the SBS drama awards

class="content-title" Chinese Version of “The Heirs” to Start Filming Soon jun2yng December 26, 2013  1 Chinese Version of “The Heirs” to Start Filming Soon

On December 26, several Chinese publications reported that a movie/television production company in China has already bought publication rights to “The Heirs” and will soon start filming. The drama is set to begin filming in January, and will be a collaboration between Chinese producer Li Shao Hong and Korean director Oh Sang Won. The actors who will follow-up Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin have not yet been determined.

SBS’s “The Heirs” recently aired its final episode on December 20, after a hugely successful run for the drama as well as its main actors. 

This past November, “The Heirs” production company Hwa & Dam Pictures revealed that they signed a foreign production contract for the highest price in Korean drama history, and that the interest for “The Heirs” is crazy in not only Korea, but abroad, as well.

Publication rights have been completed with Japan, all of Asia, Europe, and the Americas, for a total of 12 countries.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/26/chinese-version-of-the-heirs-to-start-filming-soon/#.UrxyHbSd4o9

---

doesn't this sound GREAT?

One popular internet site in China held a huge survey called 'Ten Prettiest Women of Asia in 2013.'

While YoonA came out on top with an impressive 8.76 million votes, fellow Girls' Generation member Jessica followed in second place with 8.75 million votes!

That is not all.  Taeyeon came in sixth place and actress Park Shin Hye came out in tenth place so that out of the ten women listed as the prettiest in all of Asia.

1. Yoona (Yun Er)

2. Jessica (Zheng Xiu Yan)

3. Cecilia Liu

4. Zheng Shuang

5. Yang Mi

6. Taeyeon (Jin Tai Yan)

7. Yang Yu Ying

8. Tiffany Tang9. Ruby Lin

10. Park Shin Hye (Bu Xin Hui)

1st-look_park-shin-hye-2.jpg