[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shimmeringoasis

Lol I rushed to catch last bits of the special as I missed the live stream on time but reading all of ur comments here it seems it was just a recap of the drama well I had a fear that they dont just compile the scenes & make a epi out of it but didnt want it to happen... why sbs why after waiting for it so much thats what we get, thats not a special not fair sbs!! [-(

Guest zaizai_f4_only

here's some KT lovely smile dating with his mom to erase a little bit of our disappoinment towards SBS today :))
1512559_434953179937651_1083223071_n.jpg
1476306_434953219937647_1668151781_n.jpg
1536486_434953283270974_1229775256_n.jpg
1526793_434953193270983_14755501_n.jpg

cr. starhaus ent

Guest zaizai_f4_only

i dont think this has been posted yeah..  :-/ ES and Mother in Law :))
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

cr.dc 
@kaimer lol dont even bother looking for one. it wasnt a special but it was just a recap of episode 1-20 that's all :))

class="content-title" “The Heirs” Appears in “Man from the Stars”? crystalcove December 25, 2013

“The Heirs” Appears in “Man from the Stars”?

These little tidbits are always fun. Did you know that the world of “The Heirs” crosses over in the world of “Man from the Stars“? 

The assistant PD of the currently airing SBS drama, “Man from the Stars,” revealed that the writer of drama, Park Ji Eun, had a little fun while writing the script. Park Ji Eun, who enjoys adding little parodies inside of her work, named a entertainment agency trying to scout Jun Ji Hyun‘s character, Chun Song Yi, as Jeguk. Chun Song Yi’s mom brags to her friends, “Jeguk and Phantom call so many times!” Viewers of “The Heirs” will recognize that name as that of the conglomerate Kim Tan’s (Lee Min Ho) family runs. Jeguk Entertainment is one of the 11 subsidiaries of the Jeguk Group.

Park Ji Eun also referenced Kim Soo Hyun‘s movie “Secretly and Greatly” when she had Jun Ji Hyun’s character say to Do Min Joon (played by Kim Soo Hyun), “How do you not know me? Are you from North Korea?” In “Secretly and Greatly,” Kim Soo Hyun played a North Korean spy sent to South Korea on a mission. 

Read more at : http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/25/the-heirs-appears-in-man-from-the-stars/#.Urr3E7Sd4o8