[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@adamfever I think what she meant was not a lot of like real passionate kisses. All of her past experience was rather a peck on the lips for a long time with her being very surprised. The one with se7en was rather a forced lip lock. She was so embarrassed at that time forcing herself to kiss him, and he was not kissing her back. So I'm sure the one with Yoon Si Yoon and Lee Min Ho is when both of them are really kissing each other. 

dang!!!!! actually, im not surprised but woohoo good for Lee Min ho :)
his encore concert sold out in like 2mins!!!!

>> http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/20/lee-min-hos-encore-concert-for-global-tour-sells-out-in-2-minutes/#.UrR3SvaE6ec

I WONDER IF HE WILL INVITE THE HEIRS CAST TO HIS CONCERT?!!!! keke~ possible rite? i think so~ it'll be cool and supportive of them of they do come~

Guest lurvzme

xsupa02x said: dang!!!!! actually, im not surprised but woohoo good for Lee Min ho :)

>> http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/20/lee-min-hos-encore-concert-for-global-tour-sells-out-in-2-minutes/#.UrR3SvaE6ec

I WONDER IF HE WILL INVITE THE HEIRS CAST TO HIS CONCERT?!!!! keke~ possible rite? i think so~ it'll be cool and supportive of them of they do come~

I honestly think her surprised and quizzical facial expressions during said kisses is due to the script and/or PD. Or that she doesn't want to engage in such intense kissing because she's a woman of high moral standards and values.

OMG, this article sounds like PSH was telling a lie and advises her to better prepare for her future career. I personally think PSH should not have said so, she could have just said honestly that she wasn't very good at it and was still trying to improve, blah, blah...

-------

class="cb b15"

The History Of Park Shin Hye's Kdrama Kisses

by Joan MacDonald   Dec 19, 2013

< title="The Heirs" src=" the-heirs.jpg?w=600" alt="The Heirs">
Heartstrings
Flower Boys  Next Door

Park Shin Hye recently spoke about her onscreen kisses with Lee Min Ho in "The Heirs." She mentioned being surprised in one kiss scene when she thought they were not going to touch lips only to have the director say that they were really going to kiss that time.

"I was really surprised," she said. "While we were shooting the scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho's clothes. That's because I was so surprised and you can see it in the shot too."

She said that she does not have a lot of experience with drama kisses but if you look through her kdrama history, she has kissed enough stars to arouse most women's jealousy.

And fans may note that she often looked surprised when she was kissed in a drama.

Park Shin Hye began acting at age 10 in "Stairway to Heaven" and has slowly transitioned to more grown-up roles. So she was already a veteran actress before she had to have her first onscreen kiss at age 16 with singer Se7en.

He was the first of many idols to kiss her

Her next kisses took place the same year in the drama "You're Beautiful." It started off with the kiss/bite that she drunkenly plants on Jang Geun Suk in an early scene. But then the kisses became less painful and more romantic. Clips of her filming their kissing scene on the balcony show that the stars were both a little embarrassed by their encounter and joked around to disguise it. When he finally kissed her, her eyes remained open for a long time. She often keeps her eyes open as if in shock when she gets kissed, although many women might have that reaction to being kissed by Jang Geun Suk.

In "Heartstrings," CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa, her "You're Beautiful" co-star, gets another chance to win her heart. But when he first had to kiss her onscreen he got so embarrassed that he needed encouragement. She has said that her "You're Beautiful" co-stars thought of her as a little sister.

Her best kdrama kissing scene took place earlier this year in "Flower Boys Next Door." Her kisses with Yoon Si Yoon included an accidental kiss, which also shocked her enough to keep her eyes open. But her best kissing scene ever may be the end of that comedy when she seems quite enthusiastic. But then she said prior to that drama that Yoon Si Yoon was her ideal type.

Her kiss scenes with Lee Min Ho's character in "The Heirs" seemed to catch her off guard again. But that fit into the plot, as his character was aggressive and hers was fairly passive. They had a sampling of kisses, including the donut kiss and the rooftop kiss.

So far she has received kisses from Se7en, Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, Yoon Si Yoon and Lee Min Ho. And she's only 23. She has a long career of kisses before her.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13259/20131219/the-history-of-park-shin-hyes-kdrama-kisses.htm

lurvzme said:
xsupa02x said: dang!!!!! actually, im not surprised but woohoo good for Lee Min ho :)

Interview: Park Shin Hye Shares Her Melancholy High School Years

image_zpscfff2ad8.jpg
"I feel like I will cry when I think of the last day of filming 'The Heirs' again. I have been feeling so empty after I finished filming for the drama 'The Heirs,' so I have been trying really hard to work out hard and meet a lot of people, trying not to spend time alone," actress Park Shin Hye said.

Park Shin Hye in the interview said that the script writer for drama "The Heirs," Kim Eun Sook, told her to "forget all the acting you've done in the past." Park Shin Hye said, "Before fimling the drama, writer Kim Eun Sook said to forget the acting I have done in the past, because I have done a lot of cheerful roles in the past. On the other hand, Eun Sang is an eighteen year old girl who is always tired for working a lot of part time jobs, and going through a lot of difficult times. Writer Kim Eun Sook wanted me to portray that burdensome feeling."

Park Shin Hye added, "When I was eighteen, that is when I was in the transition of becoming an adult actress. I feel agitated, and I did not like the title of children actress. I thought a lot about how to become an adult actress."

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Posted on Dec 20, 2013 in Awards How to Vote Best Couple for 2013 SBS Drama Awards SBS has made it easier for fans & non-Korean fans to vote Best Couple for 2013 SBS Drama Awards. If you already have SBS ID, you can cast your vote on SBS website; and if you don’t have one, you can use your Android phone to cast your vote (no registration needed). Easy =) Voting closes on 31 December 2013. ————————————————————————————————————– Vote on SBS official site #A1 Login here using your SBS ID. If you don’t have SBS ID, scroll down the page to find out how to register an account with SBS. #A2 Go to Best Couple Voting page 2013SBSDramaAwards bestcouplenominees bc2 zps6194710e How to Vote Best Couple for 2013 SBS Drama Awards #A3 Select your favorite OTP / STP, then click the blue box underneath the couple’s picture that you’re voting for #A4 This pop-up box will appear. Click “Ok” 2013SBSDramaAwards bestcouplenominees bc3 zps3463a085 How to Vote Best Couple for 2013 SBS Drama Awards DONE ^^ ————————————————————————————————————– Vote on SOTY If you have android phone, you can install SOTY application and cast your vote from this application! Very easy, no need to register for SBS ID. #B1 Search “SBS 인기가요” #B2 Click the picture below (highlighted in green) SBSDramaAwards BestCouple Vote bc zps6e72b966 How to Vote Best Couple for 2013 SBS Drama Awards #B3 Scroll down the page until you see “recommended contents” – click 2013 SBS Drama Awards Best Couple #B4 Then this page appears SBSDramaAwards BestCouple Vote bc1 zpsacb9ab13 How to Vote Best Couple for 2013 SBS Drama Awards #B5 Scroll down – select your favorite OTP / STP, then click vote. SBSDramaAwards BestCouple Vote bc2 zpsfe48d6b2 How to Vote Best Couple for 2013 SBS Drama Awards #B6 You’ll be able to check the real-time result after you finish casting your vote DONE ^^ ———————————————————————————————————————————————- If you don’t have SBS ID, follow these steps below: #C1 Click here and choose the fourth box 2013SBSDramaAwards bestcouplenominees bc1 zps1a687811 How to Vote Best Couple for 2013 SBS Drama Awards #C2 Select “동의함 (Agree)” on all three boxes, then click on “Foreigner in overseas” #C3 Complete the form as instructed. Your name must be exactly the same as it appears on your ID card that you’ll submit to SBS (via this form / fax). Choose “no” if you don’t want to receive any latest updates from SBS Content Hubs #C4 After you completed the form & submitted the photo ID for verification, please wait at least 24 hours before you can use your SBS ID to access SBS site & to vote. Hope these step-by-step instruction will help you to vote your favorite Best Couple in 2013 SBS Drama Awards =) ©2013 Beatus Corner – All Rights Reserved :> http://beatuscorner.com/how-to-vote-best-couple-for-2013-sbs-drama-awards/

The nominees are

# Soo Ae & Kwon Sang Woo (Yawang)

# Song Hye Kyo & Jo In Sung (That Winter the Wind Blows)

# Hwang Jung Eum & Kang Ji Hwan (Incarnation of Money)

# Kim Tae Hee & Yoo Ah In (Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love)

# Jang Shin Young & Goo Soo (Empire of Gold)

# Lee Bo Young & Lee Jong Suk (I Hear Your Voice)

# Gong Hyo Jin & So Ji Sub (The Master’s Sun)

# Kim Yoo Ri & Seo In Guk (The Master’s Sun)

# Park Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho (The Heirs)

# Kang So Ra & Kim Ju Hwan (Ugly Alert)