[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

lemoncupcake said: class="content-title"Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye Reveal Story Behind Intense Hug During Dinner Party

Park Shin Hye revealed the story behind her hug with Kim Woo Bin that was captured on camera during a dinner party.

In “The Heirs,” which ended on December 12, Kim Woo Bin played Choi Young Do, a bad boy who finally experiences his first love with Park Shin Hye’s character, Cha Eun Sang. However, Eun Sang’s heart belonged to Kim Tan (played by Lee Min Ho) and Young Do’s story of his first love turned out to be a sad one.

However, a video clip of Kim Woo Bin strongly hugging Park Shin Hye delightfully surprised netizens and fans, who wished for Young Do and Eun Sang’s love to come true. Recently, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin both revealed the story behind that hug during their interviews.

Kim Woo Bin revealed, “At the time, the atmosphere was rising and I got hyped up as well. It wasn’t a hug that I initiated but the overall atmosphere was just so fun. The actors had a cake cutting session and Choi Won Young senior even made Tan and Eun Sang hug beforehand. Everyone was having a good time.”

He continued, “Then Choi Won Young said, ‘Since Young Do’s love couldn’t come true in the drama, he needs to at least make it come true here,’ as he made us hug. I couldn’t make the atmosphere come down and it wasn’t a situation where I could give her just a slight hug,” which explains why Kim Woo Bin gave such an intense hug!

Park Shin Hye also explained the situation. She said, “I didn’t only hug Kim Woo Bin. I also hugged Lee Min Ho and there should be a video clip of that too. Since I hugged Min Ho oppa, everyone wanted Young Do to hug me since he couldn’t end up with Eun Sang in the drama.” She continued, “But then Kim Woo Bin started to step back. I wondered why he was doing that but all of a sudden, he ran to me and pulled me to him. I was so shocked,” as she laughed.

Furthermore, the story of how Kim Woo Bin (born in 1989) and Park Shin Hye (a “fast” 1990-er) got to be friends.

Kim Woo Bin revealed, “I actually don’t make friends with 1990-ers. So Shin Hye told me to call her ‘sunbae’ (senior). So I agreed to be friends with her and thank goodness we decided to be friends because I was able to act very comfortably because of that. It became easier to act as I looked into her eyes. Also, since she’s been acting for 10 years, I have a lot to learn from her.”

After hearing his side of the story, Park Shin Hye laughed and said, “Did he really say that? Actually, a close friend of mine works in the beauty industry. Woo Bin knows that friend too and that friend is the one who told Woo Bin about me.”

She continued, “But when he heard that I was a fast 1990-er, I heard he said, ‘How can I be friends with a 1990-er?’ So then I told my friend, ‘Well, if he doesn’t want to be friends then tell him to call me sunbae,’ as a joke. Then Woo Bin agreed to be friends right away,” with a laugh.

Age is an important social factor in Korea. If are born in the same year, you are considered as “friends.” However, there are those with “fast” birthdays. If you are born in January, February or even March, you are considered to have a “fast” birthday and are placed in the same age group as the previous year. This has to do with the fact that Korean schools start the new semester in March.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/19/kim-woo-bin-and-park-shin-hye-reveal-story-behind-intense-hug-during-dinner-party/#.UrPh7s7rxYE

Guest lieulambinh

Chingu ya, I visit the forum everyday as a habit. Although I said goodbye last week but I still log in again. Now I am re-watching The Heirs. The more I watch it, the more I like and miss it. I like most of the characters and I am really crazy about Kim Tan. I can't bear the truth that The Heirs ended, otoke,chingu? :(((

I've just re -watched the drama..you know what I've noticed..the wall where ES wrote a message for YD also has 'choi jin hyuk I love you' lol let's see if there's more funny message left on there.

OMG, this article sounds like PSH was telling a lie and advises her to better prepare for her future career. I personally think PSH should not have said so, she could have just said honestly that she wasn't very good at it and was still trying to improve, blah, blah...

-------

class="cb b15"The History Of Park Shin Hye's Kdrama Kisses

by Joan MacDonald   Dec 19, 2013

The Heirs
Heartstrings
Flower Boys  Next Door

Park Shin Hye recently spoke about her onscreen kisses with Lee Min Ho in "The Heirs." She mentioned being surprised in one kiss scene when she thought they were not going to touch lips only to have the director say that they were really going to kiss that time.

"I was really surprised," she said. "While we were shooting the scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho's clothes. That's because I was so surprised and you can see it in the shot too."

She said that she does not have a lot of experience with drama kisses but if you look through her kdrama history, she has kissed enough stars to arouse most women's jealousy.

And fans may note that she often looked surprised when she was kissed in a drama.

Park Shin Hye began acting at age 10 in "Stairway to Heaven" and has slowly transitioned to more grown-up roles. So she was already a veteran actress before she had to have her first onscreen kiss at age 16 with singer Se7en.

He was the first of many idols to kiss her

Her next kisses took place the same year in the drama "You're Beautiful." It started off with the kiss/bite that she drunkenly plants on Jang Geun Suk in an early scene. But then the kisses became less painful and more romantic. Clips of her filming their kissing scene on the balcony show that the stars were both a little embarrassed by their encounter and joked around to disguise it. When he finally kissed her, her eyes remained open for a long time. She often keeps her eyes open as if in shock when she gets kissed, although many women might have that reaction to being kissed by Jang Geun Suk.

In "Heartstrings," CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa, her "You're Beautiful" co-star, gets another chance to win her heart. But when he first had to kiss her onscreen he got so embarrassed that he needed encouragement. She has said that her "You're Beautiful" co-stars thought of her as a little sister.

Her best kdrama kissing scene took place earlier this year in "Flower Boys Next Door." Her kisses with Yoon Si Yoon included an accidental kiss, which also shocked her enough to keep her eyes open. But her best kissing scene ever may be the end of that comedy when she seems quite enthusiastic. But then she said prior to that drama that Yoon Si Yoon was her ideal type.

Her kiss scenes with Lee Min Ho's character in "The Heirs" seemed to catch her off guard again. But that fit into the plot, as his character was aggressive and hers was fairly passive. They had a sampling of kisses, including the donut kiss and the rooftop kiss.

So far she has received kisses from Se7en, Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, Yoon Si Yoon and Lee Min Ho. And she's only 23. She has a long career of kisses before her.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13259/20131219/the-history-of-park-shin-hyes-kdrama-kisses.htm