[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

ruzikie said: Aigooooooo :((
For ten weeks, i have watched the beautiful story of Choi Young Do by KES nuna.
It was a great story and he has developed so much. Like a bad boy turned to be a good boy.
Well, i was unsatisfied with the ending and i fell like a trolooollolll to see his crying in his mother arms. ( Honestly, i was thinking those scene like a nuna with her little brother :| )
But who cares, my Youngie had a beautiful and a cliffhanger ending for me :|
Youngiee yaaa, i didn't even say a proper goodbye for you because i didn't want and really didn't want to say, good byeee for my boy :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
Aishhhhhiiii, i'm gonna miss you my boy :(( :(( :(( :((
Don't forget to call me dear because i always miss you and also this thread

I'm gonna miss @sia3 @simplemebeingcrazy @eva23 @enanone1 @daunkayu and other people that always saying me the first girl of Youngie. Gonna miss you unniedeul :* :X :(( =((

Guest akiraamy

can anyone give me link :

1. the last interview between lee minho, kim woo bin, and shin hye ? with or without eng sub ?
2. the wrap up party ? with or without sub ?
3 LMH hug PSH and KWB hug PSH at wrap up party ?

I really appreciate it, thanks a lot.

Guest sk8terboi

Although this drama had no "real" storyline, I think it has to be by far one of my most favorite dramas! All the characters are so loveable, especially Kim Woo Bin! I fell in love with the "Lee-BoNa&Yoon-ChanYoung" couple <3 It kind of makes me sad that this ended... hmm.. sequel please? haha