[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

tiamama

said:

Nur Hanapi

said: I guess

they (LMH agents) are playing it

safe, with his past flame being his co-stars, i think people are expecting the same this time around and looking into great details how'd he'll interact with PSH after all this are over. I expect both he and PSH would be under the radar til certain point of time. For now they just wanted to him to be seen as a fabulous actor that had sizzling chemistry (which looked so real) with PSH not more than that. But for me they were too good, even my bf who doesn't watch kdrama was like asking me 'are they dating in real life?" lol -acting skills which deserve a standing ovation-

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

BbYHg1bCMAA8Wld.jpg:large
Cr to the owner (copied from MinShin thread)
Closer version of one of the pics posted earlier, PSH was cut off from the photo but we can definitely see LMH staring at her ;)EDIT- the funny thing is its the guy beside CY dad who seems to be saying something on the mic. From the pic it seems that LMH is not paying attention to him though, he's just smiling and looking at PSH. Al least that's my thoughts :))

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

tumblr_mxr8iu7xyS1siqvhio3_500.jpghttp://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/
Another photo posted earlier, now its CY dad who's talking, but look at LMH and PSH, it seems that they're not paying attention to him too :)LMH is again smiling at her while PSH eventhough she's turned away from the camera, it looks like she is laughing while looking at LMH too. Lost in their own world :)) Again this is just how I see it, I have probably gone cuckoo from missing these two though :)) TanSang I need you to come back this Wed! [-O<

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://ad-quotes.tumblr.com
tumblr_mxrh9bABcx1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxrh59pdUy1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

There must be rules. No cheating allowed.-CHOI DONG WOOK,

tumblr_mxrfucnjtA1sgzplqo1_r1_500.jpg

usiness is about moving someone’s heart to get the contract signed.-YOON JAE HO

i lost my words for past 2 days..i'm having a serious The heirs withdrawal syndrome :(( i still cant believe this drama is over..so my next wed-thursday will be not the same again..T_Tthank you for all the casts, and stafs, writernim, directornim, especially to LMH and PSH who brought their characters to life, and conviced the viewers that they were in love for real..great acting both of you:x..for KWB .i cried so much for his characters in the last episodes, i feel you youngie ahhhdespite all faults, this drama already gave me a lovely journey and memorables scenes,,i think i will never forget the heirs, and tan-sang couple :x