[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I want everyone to join me in signing a petition for all the BTS and for all the scoop within that after party that we have not seen fully? who is with me?
ugh I am going nuts right now.... is it me or LMH in the scarce pictures is giving PSH a very deep meaningful stare? 8-}

Just finished the final ep. The ending was a bit simple or i may say im not satisfied with this ending. i dont like comparing a drama to another, but KES made 'Gentlemen Diginity' end more satisfying. But I like The Heirs more then GD thoug.... This is still one of the best drama that got me so exciting, so many feels for the past two months. I do love the last part with the two of them walking together while snowing. KT looks extra handsome there ;)) Love theirs last smile ^_^
I feel really bad for KW and HJ. they should have give him a better ending then this. Like he can married that women, but he don't have to break up with HJ, since it's not for love and that women already has a bf. in front of the camera they can act like husband n wife, but afterward that women goes to her bf and Won run to HJ. well... i guess that's why they call it"The one who wants to wear the crown, bear the crown" I still feel sorry or this couple :(
KT and YD they better off like that. I just love their love-hate bromance. They have already forgive each other, So they will talk to each other when they want to and help each other out when they need to :) Bo Na and CY is perfect.... there should be more between Rachel and HS. Like another kiss or something :D
I want that party to be real!!! I want it to be a small wedding party between KT's mom and dad :D The last kiss of KT and ES was beautiful. I love it :x I'm really gonna miss everyone, esp Kim Tan :x of course I'm gonna watch this drama again and again. I just can't let go yet ;)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

@corearen aishhh..as much as i love YC's dad ... For this he needs to get out of the way chebal.....

It'll b a perfect capture of our OTP if he is not there!!!!

Kko jyo(get lost) ajjushi could you? :))

I'm sad I will never watch Kdrama like this anymore.I hope Minho,shinhye and woobin still getting in touch after the heidr over. B-)

I already missed them so much,and btw guys I just finished my next chapter LASTSOULMATE http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/612273/6 You check it out I hope u like it :D

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

@zaizai_f4_only I totally agree with you :)maybe our friends that are skilled in photoshop can kindly remove CY dad from the middle of the photo :))
@maris1 the subtitle starts on the actual interview itself, around 0:40 :)

Kim Won and Hyun Joo:

While a part of me is grieving for these two, I felt it was the most appropriate way for them to end like that. I know some people feel like the writer just slapped it together at the end to solve the company issues but I don't see it like that all. Ever since the beginning, Kim Won was always one to put the company before his feelings and before anything else. His dream was to climb to the top; it's just unfortunate that being there means losing his love. He never cut anyone slacks for getting in the way of his dream, he hated the brother he loved and pushed away the girl of his life to get to the top. The company didn't necessarily make him happy, it was just something he wanted to hold on to. In the end, accepting engagement to save their company was always going to happen, otherwise he would be acting out of character. And she'd already told him before, she would be on the side rooting for him. The wishbone he gave her at the beginning, she now breaks to wish him farewell. And though a very tragic ending, the ending for them ties back to the beginning. Kim Won is very much like the reflection of his father. He will live his life protecting the company but not his loved ones, and he will cry at night to himself but in the end, that doesn't matter. The crown he will bear is wealth, and the weight he must endure is losing the person he loves. And that is very much like the rest of us, to gain we sometimes have to make sacrifices and we must live with whatever comes with the choice we make.

I like how the writer never runs off on a tangent when writing these characters, they always do things that make sense they would and they stay true to themselves until the end.

To be continued...

Have to say, it is too obvious why we can not see even 1 pict of LMH and PSH together at all.. I think LMH agency really being protected with this kinds of things.. .. They seem to be very careful on how LMH appearence to the outside would be. I love LMH so much but sometimes i just feel so distance with him because i feel he never show his actual self in fb/twitter. Well anyway, i love him through his drama and i will continue to love all his work in the future, because i feel he's such a nice guy who always smile whenever wherever there are camera arond him. I never see him wearing a mask while he come out/in the airport, it's an appreciation for his fans so they can see him and take picts of him. And i love him for that too...

‘The Heirs’ Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye & Kim Woo Bin To Go Into Film

The actors Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin of the recently ended SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "The Heirs" are to go into filming a movie. SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "The Heirs" ended its final episode with a national viewing rate of 25.6% according to Nielson Korea.

"The Heirs" is a story of Empire high school student and the heir of the empire group Kim Tan, played by Lee Min Ho, and another Empire high school student Cha Eun Sang, whose blind mother works as a maid at Kim Tan's house. The three relatively new actors, with the "The Heirs" syndrome, are to launch their career in the film industry.

Actor Lee Min Ho is to go straight for the movie market in the year of 2014. Lee Min Ho picked the movie "Kang Nam Blues (Land Gate, Gang Nam 1970)" with the director You Ha as his next work. Director You Ha said in an interview, "Many actors wanted to do this role but I wrote the movie a long time ago with actor Lee Min Ho in mind."

Actress Park Shin Hye, who played a daughter of a poor family in "The Heirs," is to play a role in the movie "Sang Yi Won," which is based in the Cho Sun dynasty of Korea and tells a story of the San Yi Wons who make clothes for the king. She is to play the queen in the movie along with actor Han Suk Gyu, who plays the clothing designer, and Go Soo, who is a new genius designer.

Actor Kim Woo Bin, who also starred in the movie "Friends 2," is discussing the possibility of filming a crime action movie.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

@kaleidoscope girl: thanks! :)

@Enonane1

I also was satisfied with the kiss given the circumstsnces,to me a passionate kiss is done in desperation or when you have missed the person,besides its 10 yrs in the future by then KT and ES are most likely married so a passionate kiss pales in to the fact that she stayed by KT all this time,the peck kiss to me represents happiness and comfortness

@shengvang

I agree with you on KW and HJ relationship,their relationship was over from the beginning because it never began,sure they had feelings for each other,but KW got mad at his dad for telling HJ that he liked her and he got mad cuz he didn't even get a chance to even confess it to her,not confessing your feelings officially to one another sounds like no relationship to me,besides like you said he did choose the crown of wealth,I feel like he wanted to secure his position and jeguk and once that was settled he then would have HJ be pat of his life,too bad but you can't have it all.UnlikeKT chose the crown of love,but had to give up his wealth,giving his stocks to KW so he could help him with ES,he still will have a position in Jeguk since KW told him he needs to take business management classes,personally KT was the smarter one,cuz love is what makes one happy and wealth falls second which KT chose

Guest Nur Hanapi

I guess they (LMH agents) are playing it safe, with his past flame being his co-stars, i think people are expecting the same this time around and looking into great details how'd he'll interact with PSH after all this are over. I expect both he and PSH would be under the radar til certain point of time. For now they just wanted to him to be seen as a fabulous actor that had sizzling chemistry (which looked so real) with PSH not more than that. But for me they were too good, even my bf who doesn't watch kdrama was like asking me 'are they dating in real life?" lol -acting skills which deserve a standing ovation-

Nur Hanapi said: I guess they (LMH agents) are playing it safe, with his past flame being his co-stars, i think people are expecting the same this time around and looking into great details how'd he'll interact with PSH after all this are over. I expect both he and PSH would be under the radar til certain point of time. For now they just wanted to him to be seen as a fabulous actor that had sizzling chemistry (which looked so real) with PSH not more than that. But for me they were too good, even my bf who doesn't watch kdrama was like asking me 'are they dating in real life?" lol -acting skills which deserve a standing ovation-