[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Aww come on, I want to see pics of PSH and LMH together! The post above shows KWB hugging her? KT, I mean LMH should suddenly appear and take ES PSH. Come on you two, give us a pic too! I'm going crazy here! (Party looks so much fun though! Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves)
EDIT- I couldn't even see them in the backgrounds of those pics! Yes, I scrutinized each and every face at the background of every pic posted. :(

Guest Enonane1 .

pattituazon said: Hello all! This is a bit of a shameless plug haha but I wrote the first chapter of my very first fanfic featuring Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. It's mostly to deal with my withdrawal symptoms LOL but I'm sharing it to you MinShin shippers out there. Check it out if you have time! :)
 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/1/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-heirs

Guest Moonrain

pattituazon said: Hello all! This is a bit of a shameless plug haha but I wrote the first chapter of my very first fanfic featuring Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. It's mostly to deal with my withdrawal symptoms LOL but I'm sharing it to you MinShin shippers out there. Check it out if you have time! :)
 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/1/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-heirs

Thanks for putting up all the after party pictures, everyone. Even though not very clear one can clearly see people enjoying themselves thoroughly. Through them it seems like we are part of the party too .......considering the fun we are having just looking at the photographs. The cast worked hard and they deserve the happiness at the end of a job done well.
Keeping in mind the fact that we have been there from the start six months ago.....It is befitting that we be at the end too...........makes the withdrawal easier to bear by being part of their celebration.

Guest almontel

yes, although the pics are not clear, am i the only one who noticed that when LMH, PSH and the other 2 guys are about to 'toast' that LMH is seen staring at PSH not once but on the two pics posted??? he seems enamored by her...
and i would love to see how LMH looked when Woobin hugged his EunSang! he should have gone up there and claimed his 'woman' since KT is the jealous type....

where are our OTP's pics????

Guest calculator

DID NOT LIKE THE NO WEDDING SCENE.DID NOT LIKE THE NO HONEYMOON SCENE.DID NOT LIKE THE NO KT TAKING OVER THE HEIR SCENE.DID NOT LIKE THE EXPLANATION CRAP AND JUST MAKE OUT!
Edit - Oh, almost forgot. KT should make out, ES doesn't know how to lead.

Guest Enonane1 .

almontel said: yes, although the pics are not clear, am i the only one who noticed that when LMH, PSH and the other 2 guys are about to 'toast' that LMH is seen staring at PSH not once but on the two pics posted??? he seems enamored by her...
and i would love to see how LMH looked when Woobin hugged his EunSang! he should have gone up there and claimed his 'woman' since KT is the jealous type....

where are our OTP's pics????