[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@kitty99, I do understand what you're saying.  I know that I will be going through withdrawal, just as I did with Faith.  It'll be difficult coming home from work on Wednesday and Thursday and not looking to see if a torrent is available or subs. I'm thinking of breaking my live isolation by watching Man From the Stars, but I'm not sure if I can handle it emotionally. 

I have been so caught up in the Heirs characters that I feel as if I knew each one personally.  I watched as they grew and evolved into better human beings while sacrificing so much for love, family and wealth.  This drama was in deed a microcosm of reality.  In every situation, you have decisions to make. Some of them may cause you heartache and regret, but the decisions are yours alone to make.  Each of these characters were faced with making decisions at such a young age.  Adult decisions that I often wonder how I myself would have responded.

Some may say that overall it was not a happy ending, because HJ & KW did not end up together, but I never thought that they would.  KW's dream was always the company first.  He wanted control of the company without reservations and he got it.  It just reminds you that in order to obtain your dream it may necessary to give up something you think is equally important, only to find out that in dreaming you may also lose.

KW may have lost HJ, but he gained something even better.  He gained the love and trust of his younger brother and his own ability to return that love and trust to KT.  I love that ES was the catalyst to give KT what he always wanted, love.  He was able because of his love for ES to publicly acknowledge KA as his mother, to obtain love and caring from his brother and stand up to his father so that he can decide how he will live his life.

YD's change may have seen to happen quickly to some, but that change has been happening ever since he met ES. I am glad that they did not glorify his bullying or gloss over it and I am also glad that the former student did not readily accept his apology.  It was a learning experience for YD in that sometimes just saying sorry does not make the bad go away.  I'm also glad that due to the investigation Papa Choi was able to learn that cheating is not always the answer and to reinforce this to a son who had already learned this lesson by the time we reached Episode 19. 

All in all, a very good and satisfactory ending.

Hello chingu-ya, :-*  Listening Lena Park here, My Wish, gonna be my all time beautiful Song :-*
:(( ...withdrawal is never easy :((

ok, on a lighter note, I realize something, how KES writernim always finds her own cute funny way to entertain her stars. For the final episode I found it at KT's mom who said stuff like her unfulfilled dream was becoming Miss Korea and how she was surprised that CES's mom is actually younger than her. That's very personal for the actress., Kim Sung Ryung, who in real life in 1988 was crowned as Miss Korea, and later, in one fun interview for the Heirs promo, she told the audience some fun facts that by the end of one drama she has just realized that her "old" co-star was actually younger than her. This fact is indeed funny considering how important this matter in Korean culture.

Smooth, Writernim, really smooth :-*

I had hoped for a happy ending for everyone, but unfortunately, KT's older brother did not win the love of his life because he had to choose to bear the crown--a crown of power and wealth. He made the ultimate sacrifice for his family. :( 
All ends well! At least the ending was marvelous, especially with KT and ES walking straight towards the road of happiness. Also, that little insert of KT's imagination was also pretty unique..I haven't seen an ending so happy like that in a such a long time! Kudos to these marvelous actors and actresses!

I have a question what does it mean for the Stepmother that the chairman woke up? one she is not a widow and started a war so now that the evil father woke up what does it mean? her faced changed when she heard that...  someone please explain

So grateful to know this forum since this is my 1st time to ever join in. I still feel the burden not wanting to let go of this drama.. It's a HAPPY ENDING to me even eith won situation.. Feel sad, but i know that was his best choice. I cry when YD meet his mom. I cry when Won breaking up with Hj. A bit sad when see YD and KimTan still apart with YD at school. But my tears really come out when i see KimTan and EunSang walk hand in hand to the long road. I realize that moment, this is mu last time ever watching a live streaming kdrama without even understand most / all of the conversation in it. I always love Lee Min Ho because he is my fisrt love to kdrama and it was not that long time ago. I've known him in 2012 from BOF, and after finish watch marathon BOF, i went googling, searching wanting to know him more. And i start to know more about other actors. Anyway, thank you for the fun journey from here.. I know this a bit late, but i feel so happy to find so many fans like me and share so many things in here. Thank you all.. Ps. I still can'tlet go.. :(( :((

I feel depressed and I havent even watched the last episode, aww poor YD poor Rachel, Poor HS, Poor KW those three ended up alone, I'm actually crying reading your recaps :( I always felt sorry for Rachel from the beginning and everyone was like 'how can you feel sorry for her she's a B*' to me she was the most vulnerable and the saddest, i really hoped she would get together with HS...okay i will come back and write after i finish crying. excuse me for a moment.. 

Guest laissezze

NileRose said: I love the End between ES & KT  I just want more from both seriously KES I am Mad you make them cry more than any one and you so stingy to give us Lovely KT with Cuty ES  :(( :x 

Guest laissezze

CONGRATS HEIRS FOR MAKING IT ON TOP! 
I AM NOT GOING TO SAY GOODBYE TO THIS FORUM. NOT JUST YET! I can't! OTTOKE? The withdrawal syndrome is just to clingy... I doubt if Santa can even remove it! 
I hope LMH and PSH will be at the SBS Awards... then we can see them again! 

Guest sullifish

Hi Chingu^^....Good morning..i just wake up now..i feel so sad that i am going to watch ep 20 now...really dont feel its already ends already this week....i dont know what to do to forget heirs and to forget the casti love them so much
HAPPY ENDING KIM TAN :\">
1470342_565547926855263_1362620018_n.jpg

CR TO DC