[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I am hoping that Kim Won will learn from Kim Tan and be bold to find true love in his girlfriend. The power struggle tonight will put him on the cross road, but I am sure he will make the right choice probably with Kim Tan beside him. I hope their father will become sane when he wakes from his coma and all well that ends well.I will be happy to find Young Do being reunited with his mother and he can start all over again. Be a happy man rather than a repressed young adult who takes his anger on others, also as part-time brother to Rachel.The love birds Chan Young and Bo Na, the ever sweet couple, and I am also hoping Rachel's mother find her true love with Chan Young's father. Oh dear, then how is Bo Na going to stand the idea that Rachel will be her sis-in-law hahahahahaha... that's funny

Guest sachaaimee

Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.......give us one final amazing kiss so we can rest in peace tonight....... And going crazy tomorrow talking about this ...........Please

I know they aren't the leads of the drama, but I'm really gonna miss Tan's omma, MS, CY..etc
especially
that teacher that calls KT and YD to clean the windows :( Nawaaaaaaa

SIJAKHEYOOOOO
MY FAREWEEELLL FOR YOUNGIEEEE YAAAAA !!!!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WILL DEPART TO ANOTHER WORLD IN THE NEXT ONE HOUR AGAIN
YOUNGIEEEE YAAAAA PLEASE DON'T LEAVE MEEEE :(( :(:(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(( :(( :(:(( :(( :(( :(:(( :(( :(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(( :(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :(:(( :((