[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

thao_2512 said: The funny thing is I don't think Tan is mad or feel betrayed by her at all. Is there any scene show that or did I miss it?  I only see his sadness desperation and regret....
I think only fans don't consider her feeling or position are mad at her ON HIS BEHALF ... People are talking like she has a choice. Should she say" I'll never see you again" or " this is our last goodbye" at that time? Could she really do that? No right?

She did what she has to do in order to let him go... then she can leave quietly as his dad requested ( no actually she fought back to his dad by NOT leaving the country). She wanted to leave him w beautiful memories...
He knows how  ruthless his dad is as well as how powerless ES is. If HJ and Won as adults can't even have better choice, what do you expect ES and Tan to do when they are only 18?

That's why he said he ruined her. And it's true that his love is ruining her life, whether you agree or not...
But self-destruction isn't a way to go either. Though I hope his behaviors will be an eyes-opener for his dad because Won can't help but has showed his brother love already.

The truth is if his family has been there for him, ES wouldn't be the only light /dream he has.

She just happened to be "the sadder person" than him that he caught at the "right moment" that made him want to protect her. If he never have family issue, I don't think ES would be someone that he is interested in...

You know you've been promised for a different drama when you read the soundtracks lyrics translation.
Still The Heirs belongs to a rom-com when most of its OSTs bring so many tears?
Where did the rom-com go?

I'm Saying - Lee Hong Ki .......... the beat is ^_^ but the lyrics...... T.T
-------
Love is - Park Jang Hyun & Park Hyun Gyu of Bromance .......... T.T
-------
Moment - Chang Min .......... T.T

In the Name of Love - Ken of VIXX .......... ^_^

Two People - Park Jang Hyun .......... T.T
-------
Serendipity - 2Young .......... ^_^

Biting My Lower Lip - Esna .......... ^_^
-------
Story - Park Shin Hye .......... T.T
---------
Crying Again - Moon Myung Jin .......... T.T
---------
Don't Look Back - Choi Jin Hyuk.......... T.T
---------
Only with My Heart - Lena Park/Park Jung Hyun .......... T.T

Growing Pains - Cold Cherry.......... T.T
---------
Painful Love - Lee Min Ho.......... T.T

T.T

Guest maizangel

krcodai said: spoiler ;))
after the scene ES say hello to KT at the bench, they are holding hands and take a walk in the park :D
and there is a sentence: "how could you study over night like that~" --> definitely KT to ES :))
--> they spent the night together?????????

cr to DC

sia3 said: thao_2512 said: The funny thing is I don't think Tan is mad or feel betrayed by her at all. Is there any scene show that or did I miss it?  I only see his sadness desperation and regret....
I think only fans don't consider her feeling or position are mad at her ON HIS BEHALF ... People are talking like she has a choice. Should she say" I'll never see you again" or " this is our last goodbye" at that time? Could she really do that? No right?

She did what she has to do in order to let him go... then she can leave quietly as his dad requested ( no actually she fought back to his dad by NOT leaving the country). She wanted to leave him w beautiful memories...
He knows how  ruthless his dad is as well as how powerless ES is. If HJ and Won as adults can't even have better choice, what do you expect ES and Tan to do when they are only 18?

That's why he said he ruined her. And it's true that his love is ruining her life, whether you agree or not...
But self-destruction isn't a way to go either. Though I hope his behaviors will be an eyes-opener for his dad because Won can't help but has showed his brother love already.

The truth is if his family has been there for him, ES wouldn't be the only light /dream he has.

She just happened to be "the sadder person" than him that he caught at the "right moment" that made him want to protect her. If he never have family issue, I don't think ES would be someone that he is interested in...

Guest funtimes

This episode really reminded me of my first relationship, also when I was 18 years old. It was also a foolish relationship without the support of friends and family.  So many advised against it, but we tried so hard, only to break up soon afterwards because the weight was too much.  I remember the pain of crying every night.  I remember seeing him at school and how hard that was.  Nothing was worse than trying so hard to want something, to dream of something, even if you know it didn't make sense.  But what is a trial if you cannot learn from it?  If you fall down, you eventually will get back up.  It's just a matter of time and will.  

For Kim Tan and Eun Sang, they tried so hard, against family and society, but the weight was too great.  Kim Tan tried his best and so did Eun Sang.  They both gave a lot and they both lost a lot.  It breaks my heart seeing Kim Tan destroying himself like that.  He's really like a walking zombie.  Eun Sang faired a little better, but I think it's because she doesn't want her mom to see her break down. I'm not being sexist or anything, but I think in general that since girls tend to be more emotional, they can also control their emotions a little better than guys.  It's similar to the saying that girls are like spaghetti and guys are like waffles where girls can talk and handle a lot of different situations at once, but guys tend to focus on one thing at a time.  Therefore, I'm not surprised that emotionally, Kim Tan who placed his entire life into the relationship broke down like that.  

I'm just glad I'm watching a drama and it's not real life.  Realistically, it is so hard to maintain such a relationship as theirs, but because it's a drama, it gives the viewers hope that there will be a happy ending.  Isn't that what entertainment is for?  A temporary escape from reality?  Just like our dreams as well.  The question is how..

I really don't see any way the brothers can fight and win against Daddy Kim.  I only see the following possibilities: (1) Daddy Kim finally relents and allows Kim Tan be with Eun Sang because he cannot stand his son spiraling into a major depression, (2) Kim Won gives him the security and marrying for business and not for pleasure giving room for Kim Tan to possibly pursue his love, (3) Kim Tan and mom leaves that house and Daddy Kim only has Kim Won left so Kim Won can actually call the shots and be with HJ because daddy doesn't have another back-up heir anymore,  (4) Daddy Kim dies!, or (5) Daddy Kim is testing his sons to see how great their love is (haha, sorry, this is so farfetched because if this is true, he is the world's most horrible father who practically destroyed his sons' lives in the process even if the end is suppose to be good).  BUT of course, I'm not the writer so there might be an even better ending for us!  And I'm not all that creative either.

LMH said in an interview that the ending has already been foreshadowed before in previous episodes.. Hmm.. what can it possibly be!?!   I want to know!  Haha

Based on the BTS and preview, I wonder if KW goes to find ES to bring her back to Seoul because of KT's breakdown and when she decides to return, she goes sees Chairman Kim to ask for permission. I cannot see a reason why Daddy Kim will ask for her to return if not to send her away again.  Also I hope it's not KT's mom who ends up in the hospital!!! 

Guest thampatura

I just finished watching ep 17, I can't stop my tears. I just want say this I hate everyone in this drama for making my LMH suffer like this, I hate his evil dad and everyone else, I hate won and YD for not doing much for him even though they are witnessing my LMH's pain. I hate even ES for leaving KT, whatever ever the reason may be she is responsible for his pain, even though I am huge fan of PSH, I cannot bare when KT is in so much pain even if it is for her    :((

Guest almontel

I am really rooting for LMH&PSH KTES and with the red carpet BTS  it's anyone's guess...and here's my take..
KW will be the one to approach ES to help bring KT back, she will talk to evil Daddy Kim and embrace his wrath with KW and KT's mom as her protector, she will then be allowed to come back which is what KT wanted for her, Daddy Kim's frozen heart will thaw after seeing how ES and KT's love were somehow similar to his first love, he will then back down and allow them to grow and be successful but only  after allowing them to  live apart for a few years...
there will be a time jump and both KT and ES have gone their separate ways to give them time to grow and develop their characters...they will meet again and since they were meant to be together from the start we're crossing our fingers that KES will have KT and ES tie the knot and be happily married with beautiful kids in tow and one more on the way...but of course, we CANNOT skip the HONEYMOON no matter what!! please oh pretty please!!!

can we also now have BTS clips of their Closet Kisses and back hugs????

i'm loving PSH's outfit with the high heels, she's naturally tall at over 165cm, so LMH is now a couple of inches taller, which will make it easier for them to hug and do more  kisses...so KES....please,...this is the MOMENT.....

gotta sleep now, so I can be up early to watch another episode and a cliffhanger....

Thank you HEIRLINGS!!!!

PS
I'm still curious as to when KES will bring about the story behind the Chalk outline of a body on their school...doesn't it have something to do with LeeHyoShin??? i wonder what he plans for his graduation....hmmm...

Guest almontel

wait a second...are you guys saying that KT will be in an accident and will be the one in the hospital??? and while in 'limbo' he'd be DREAMING About him being with ES???
so is the RED CARPET also a dream of his that they're together??? so the catchphrase was the DREAMCATCHER??

aigo...since we're like some hungry fans waiting for a morsel of skinship from our OTP i guess having a 'wet' dream won't be so bad after all...just make it hot...ke ke ke..

but please...i don't want a SAD ending....

is it just me, or does it look like LMH is getting ready to BACKHUG PSH in those BTS pics??? he's been doing it for a couple of months and it's become a habit....it is fact that after 21 days of constantly doing certain things, it will become a habit...:x
let me repost this then...so in his dream he's ShinHye-RElla's Prince Char-Min...and they're both running away from evil daddy kim...RUN!!!ShinhyerellaPrince_zpse2a7dde5.jpg