[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I don't think I ever felt that emotional watching a K-drama before. LMH's outstanding performance in this episode made me cry when I watched it raw in the morning. My husband was asking me why I was crying when I did not understand a word of what was said, but it LMH's amazing performance really touched me so deeply! Then, I watched it with subtitles twice and I cried all over again each time, feeling KT's pain. LMH is so deserving of an award for best actor, I can only say again WOW, BRAVO! This drama is so addicting and I am also sad that it is coming to an end next week but hoping for a very happy ending for KT and ES! I can't wait to watch episode 18.

kaciemom said:

I just finished watching ep. 17 - I have no more tears to give.  My eyes are puffy and my nose (which looks like Rudolph the red nose reindeer).  I don't think I can handle another one of these episode like this.:(( :((   As everyone have mention Lee Min Ho deserve an award later on in the year.  If not, someone is tempering with the votes.  So I am going to put some cold compress on my eyes and get ready for another challenging episode tomorrow.  Fighting!!!

Had trouble sleeping last night,couldn't stop thinking about the heirs.I was in stalker mood searching through any heirs blog I could find for information.....this is Bad my exams are just around the corner yet am thinking about Tanny baby all the damn time.The lovely moments better make it up to me.

Guest feliciawst

@adamfever yes that's exactly what they were saying. Tan's crying scene at the end of ep 16 got 25.5% of the rating! a quarter of the population in Korea was watching him cry :((

Guest posionivy1112

the spoiler made me think about: the scene may be either a prom or a graduation. They're still high school students. Finals are coming, so a prom may sound good. No time jump, please.

ep 17 really torn my heart. LMH did a good job portrayed KT, his acting just awesome.
I wish he can get award this year.

when I watched the preview, there's scene when KT mom escape. And it looks like same when YD mom leave. And YD tell him his mom is in front of the school. Is she really escape?
And I wonder why ES and KT stay at wine room?

can't wait to watch ep 18 tonight,

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com

Even if I give up my everything
You’re my only one person who is worth it
My person, who is sadder than me

The person who will silently hug me
That person is you
I can’t stop it but I can’t block it
My painful love
My love

tumblr_mxbkcq6Ai81siqvhio1_500.giftumblr_mxbkcq6Ai81siqvhio2_500.giftumblr_mxbkcq6Ai81siqvhio5_500.giftumblr_mxbkcq6Ai81siqvhio4_500.giftumblr_mxbkcq6Ai81siqvhio3_500.gif