[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest maizangel

heyhoo said: finally I can watch the preview.

but the last scene when KT see ES sitting alone at the beach, I wonder if KT finally let her go because he doesn't want her to hurt again?

ooohh nooo!!! don't do that KT!!! Just fight for your love!!! pleasseee!!!!

Okay, is anyone else finding this funny... There was this fan account on DC (as mentioned earlier on this forum) about YD hugging ES at the police station... and people erupted into a roar of outrage and told the poor girl who shared the news to SHUT UP. Or something. :)
And then, there came the preview... :))
I think the poor (traumatized) fan deserves a huge apology.

Whatever i got plus some guess work.... hope it's somewhat accurate?
CY: KT is frantically looking for ES  and i can't get through her phone.CY dad: ES wont b going to sch from tomorrow onwards. she has left.CY: What? Left???MS: isn't CES ....? (sorry don't get this part)YD dad: who is CES? YD: a girl i like. (can't understand this part)... is there a way i can find her? Bona?: Is leaving KT like that ok? (...something about police station)KW: (i think to the effect of) what are you doing living like that?KT: i'm living in the way you want anywaysYD: CES! Thank you for being safe (unhurt), thank you for appearing, thank you, really.

Guest supernovah

O H     M Y     GOD!

Preview is out!!!

Another sad week, I guess...

Who cares????

but then I...

DAMN!!!
Why can't TANEUN be HAPPY for the last 4 episodes!!!

Is it too much too ask?

But then again...
I'm living in kdramaland right now
It is indeed too much to ask....

Guest Nur Hanapi

Deduction

Did KT had a brawl in the streets with an unknown person because he was so upset that he had to vent out? I dont think it was with YD - that led him to the police station

I guess CY had a conversation rgarding KT looking for ES with his dad only to be told she left already.

So YD bowed down to his dad, asking him to look for ES i bet after KT informed him that ES couldnt be found.

From the looks of it both male leads were on the quest of their own searching for ES.

I thought i heard Bona's voice in the backdrop.

Guest krcodai

CY (tell his dad): KT is crazy looking for ES,
dad: from tmr ES will not go to school, she is gone
CY: gone? why? to where?

KT: (ask police??) plz give me the memory card of this car black box, I need to find ES
MS: our car black box had ES image?

YD's dad: who is CES?
YD: the girl I like, I'v looking for her for a night long, beside that (the black box) there is no other way

BN: is this ok for KT, he even went to police station

KW: even went to police office? what is this?
KT: I live like you want me to right?

YD: CES, thank you, for being ok, for appearing, thank you

Guest zaizai_f4_only

OKAYYYY ***TAKE A DEEP BREATH*** phewwwi just got a bit calmer now...
So.... It means that...- The 2 most HANDSOME GOOD COOL LOOKING GUYs on THE HEIR LAND are both looking after CES *the most luckiest human being ever*- CES initiate to call YD first *awhh i FEEL u KT u must be angry/disappointed/jealous (you name it) for CES not contacting u first*- YD's expression when CES called.. SHOCKED!!!!
Screenshot2013-12-03at94846PM.png
Screenshot2013-12-03at94856PM.png

YD's expression was like: EHHHH?!!!CHAAAAA EUN SANGGGG calll me?! Since wheenn?!?!?!? =))
To describe YD's character - a guy who waits 17 episodes for the girl he likes to call him *poor guy

Oh god!!!Finally a preview!!..After so many pages of posts n comments n analysis n investigations n gifs,SBS finally release the preview.. :-h ~X( ..Though I shipped KT/CES,I feel so happy seeing YD hugged ES..I think YD do deserved some skinship with ES after having done so many sacrifices for her though at the end of the day,ES will still go back to KT...But I am sooooooooooooooo mad n jealous at CES/PSH!!!!..She got to be loved by two most handsome hunks!!!.. =)) =))

I am sure PSH is the envy of many actresses!!!Damn it,she's soo lucky!!! 8-} =P~

Guest dijerusli

YAAAAYYYYYYY....!!! OH MY FRICKIN GOOODDDD...!!! AWESOOOOOMMMMEEEE...!!!! Fellow YD♡ES worshipper,finally.. Our Youngie finally being as the most awesome knight in bling-bling armor more than he ever be to ES. Ggaaakkhhhh...i hope today is wednesday. Oh dear God Almighty of Dramaland, thank u..thank u so so much that (even though it'll only for a short moment) u give us a sprinkle of light in this gloomy day of our captain Youngie sinking ship [-O< O:-)

Guest maizangel

krcodai said: CY (tell his dad): KT is crazy looking for ES,
dad: from tmr ES will not go to school, she is gone
CY: gone? why? to where?

KT: (ask police??) plz give me the memory card of this car black box, I need to find ES
MS: our car black box had ES image?

YD's dad: who is CES?
YD: the girl I like, I'v looking for her for a night long, beside that (the black box) there is no other way

BN: is this ok for KT, he even went to police station

KW: even went to police office? what is this?
KT: I live like you want me to right?

YD: CES, thank you, for being ok, for appearing, thank you

Okay... so based on KT's heavy bruising at the police station, and then lighter bruises in the latest BTS...
I think that KT finds ES on the beach (sans bruises) and begs her to go back with him to Seoul. She refuses him, so then he basically gives up on himself and gets in trouble. Thus the scene at the police station, with KT all beaten up, telling his brother that now he's living like his brother wanted.
ETA: I've still got no clue how YD figures into all of this.

faidaris said: @heyhoo
I read written preview mentioned that KT did ask ES to come back to Seoul but she refused. Maybe he asked her at the beach there like we've seen in the preview?

Episode 15 video preview translation :

CY: KT is searching madly for ES And her cell.phone is cut off. CY's DAD: ES won't be going to school starting tomorrow. ES left. CY: She left?! Where to?KT: give me the memory card from the black box in your car so I can find ES. MS: ES is in the black box of my car? YD's DAD: who is CES?YD: she is the girl I like. She disappeared overnight and this was the only way to find her. BN: is it ok to leave KT like that?  I heard he went to the police station and everything. KW: how is this sort of rebellion any benefit to you?KT: I'm living the way you wanted me.to. YD: CES?  thank you for being safe. For reappearing.thank you so much.

Myungsoo is too cute. :P