[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest krcodai

I don't know this is true or not, but in DC people are talking about a hug scene of YD and ES at a police station!!! oh my ~~~
Sorry if it is not right, but someone said they saw YD and ES filming there T_T
I wish today is wednesday :((

krcodai said: I don't know this is true or not, but in DC people are talking about a hug scene of YD and ES at a police station!!! oh my ~~~
Sorry if it is not right, but someone said they saw YD and ES filming there T_T
I wish today is wednesday :((

Gosshh... i'm going crazy for waiting preview or BTS.

I feel like Wednesday is going so long this week.
Every hour always looking this thread, hope there's new info.
and that's make me feel so frustrated.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

Another written spoiler....Translate this pleaseee :D
OR may be not?! LOL

은상이를 찾아다니는탄,영도는 은상이 간곳을 뒤를밟아 알게되고 은상이에게 협박하며 국수를 먹고, 도윤은 은상이가 튄걸 알고 빡치는데...수소문하여 탄이는 은상이를 만나고.. 은상이와 영도가 함께있는걸 보게되는데...

Google =))

Silver two-seeking shot, stepping back to zero to find the silver medal and two silver medals gangot is threatening to eat the noodles, Pakse doyun fingering the silver medal is a twingeol know ... this is a silver bullet susomun is to meet the ... I have a silver watch, which together with the zero ...

cr.dc

---------------------------
So IF it is a written spoiler... there u go seems like YD threatening to have noodle once again :))

@krcodai : hug scene between YD & ES is okay for me. but about the place, police office??

let me be positive thinking only.

just hope that they are in the police office because YD parked his motorcycle recklessly place so he got a ticket. ahhh..... I don't want to thinking about bad thing. uri Tan is okey, right??

i think kim daddy is right sometimes   a 18 years old kid (tan)shouldn't  have behaved like that  in front of his  dad and if Tan was nicer to his dad and listen to him      i think may be that would have convinced him   to let Tan to be with Eun sang

What's really keeping me going through these night shifts at wok was the thought of Es and KTs love every wed and Thur which happens to be my days off work...based on the BTS pics I hope thing s don't get too complicated and well end up with unhappy ending..which by he way not our writer's specialty sooo I'm 100 percent sure its a happy ending...I d like to see more of won an hj romance theirs is just sooo sad..with won not being able to fight openly like tan...tsk

'Heirs' denies rumors of a cameo appearance by SHINee's Taemin

SHINee-Taemin_1386046168_af_org.jpg

Excitement stirred up among fans upon spotting Taemin in the familiar 'Jeguk High' uniform in a photo taken by a fan, leading to rumors of his possible cameo on 'Heirs'. However, fans have been met with some bittersweet news as it has been revealed that Taemin will not take part in a cameo as expected but rather a parody for an upcoming year-end event.

An 'Heirs' rep firmly denied the TV Report"We saw the photo of Taemin wearing a 'Jeguk High' uniform. But it is not for a cameo on 'Heirs'... There are currently four episodes of 'Heirs' left. Until the finale, there are no plans for upcoming cameos." Another rep told XSportsNews"The uniform Taemin is wearing is that of Jeguk High School. However, I've been told that it's for an year-end event rather than a cameo."

So be on the watch for Taemin's transformation into a 'heir' coming up through some type of year-end event!

source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/heirs-denies-rumors-of-a-cameo-by-shinees-taemin#axzz2mOvqWfYC

OOWWWW.. 

X_X