[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest 7rfei

Wait a sec..Im Joo Eun is the teacher and Lee Min Ho is the student.  =)) Kim Tan, you gotta work harder in school! I'm laughing too hard right now, but I'll be here to stare at the beautiful cast. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Woo Bin Confirmed in Role for ′The Heirs′

Kim Woo Bin has been confirmed for a role in the much-anticipated SBS′ The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs.

The actor′s agency Sidus HQ announced on July 16 that "Kim Woo Bin has confirmed he will appear in SBS′ upcoming drama The Heirs."

81529262.jpg

The Heirs will be a trendy drama about the love lives of rich high school students. Screenwriter Kim Eun Sook of Lovers in ParisOn AirSecret Garden and A Gentleman′s Dignity will head the story, making it the second time Kim Woo Bin will be acting in a role written by the screenwriter since A Gentleman′s Dignity.

Kim Woo Bin will appear as Choi Young Do, the heir to a luxury resort. He is a smart student, with an IQ of 150, and always puts down his schoolmates. He uses his wit to harass his friends rather than to excel in his studies.

He will engage in a love triangle with Lee Min Ho over Park Shin Hye, flaunting his charms as a bad guy.

The Heirs will start airing in October.

Photo credit: enews DB

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40836

Guest marid

Someone with some free time needs to do a character chart. I'm beyond confuse as to who is who.. Yes I do know there's some floating around but since I don't read Chinese (my mandarin teacher is probably out there enjoying my failure) I can't understand them. Soo pleas pretty please!!

Thank you...

Guest jjsweeter0211

As I understood from the rumoured relationship chart and various articles
Lee Min Ho as  Kim Tan - the heir of Empire Group. He and Cha Eun Sang likes each other.
Park Shin Hye as Cha Eun Sang- heir of the poor. Her mother is the housekeeper for Kim Family. She and Kim Tan likes each other
Kim Woo Bin as Choi Young Do- older brother to Rachel Ryu ( not blood related), involve in a love triangle with Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang
Choi Jin Hyuk as Kim Won ( Kim Tan's older brother). In relationship with Jeon Hyun Joo
Lim Ju Eun as Jeon Hyun Joo- Kim Tan's teacher, in relationship with Kim Won.
Kang Ha Neul as Lee Hyo Shin- Kim Tan's class mate ( one-sided crush on Jeon Hyun Joo)
Krystal- Rachel Ryu/ Lee Bo NaKim Ji Won- Rachel Ryu/ Lee Bo Naconfused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Krystal has been casted before Kim Ji Won. I think she will highly play character Rachel Ryu who engaged to Kim Tan and has one-sided crush on him. She and Choi Young Do become siblings when their parents married.
Kim Ji Won as  Lee Bo Na- Kim Tan's ex-girlfriend. Currently dating Yoon Chan Young.
Park Hyung Shik as Cho Myung Soo. A heir who has no interest in money. ( Personally I guess he will have loveline with Rachel Ryu )

Who will play Yoon Chan Young? Not yet casted?
Yoon Chan Young's father is the secretary of Empire Group. He is currently dating Lee Bo Na .His father and Rachel Ryu's mother were former lover.
Who will play Eun Sang's older sister? Will she involve in any loveline? ( Probably with Lee Hyo Shin? Just my wild guest)
Kim Sung Ryung- Kim Tan's mother ( highly likely) ? Kim Won's mother? Cha Eun Sang's mother?

Can you add Edward Collin and Jacob  to appear as guest stars in Heirs it will be Amazing Idea KES & SBS
I feel The Chart like Map for  streets need someone to  understand who is who and who will be with who ............. I am lost already  8-| #-o

Guest jjsweeter0211

NileRose said:I feel The Chart like Map for  streets need someone to  understand who is who and who will be with who ............. I am lost already  8-| #-o

The Heirs From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cast

Lee Min-ho as Kim Tan

Park Shin-hye as Cha Eun-sang

(Kim Woo-bin as Yoon Chan-young ...........source:wikipedia)
OR
(Kim Woo Bin will appear as Choi Young Do, the heir to a luxury resort. He is a smart student, with an IQ of 150, and always puts down his schoolmates. He uses his wit to harass his friends rather than to excel in his studies................He will engage in a love triangle with Lee Min Ho over Park Shin Hye, flaunting his charms as a bad guy............source:.enewsworld)

Kang Ha-neul as Lee Hyo-shin Son of the Chief of Police. He is the student body president, and has a crush on his teacher, Jeon Hyun-joo.

Park Hyung-sik as Jo Myung-soo Son of the CEO of a car import company. Quick to think on his feet, he's a slacker who doesn't want to inherit the family business.

Krystal Jung as Rachel Ryu A haughty and chic heiress, she is a girl who wants for nothing in the world.

Kim Ji-won as Lee Bo-na

Choi Jin-hyuk as Kim Won Kim Tan's "perfect" older half-brother, an accomplished and capable young executive who runs his family's giant conglomerate, Empire Group.

Im Joo-eun as Jeon Hyun-joo A teacher at Empire High School, she looks cool and collected on the outside, while being slightly awkward in real life. Hyun-joo gets Kim Won's attention for her sharp intelligence, although studying is the only thing she knows how to do.

Kim Sung-ryung
Yoon Son-ha
Choi Won-young

( included only the parts related to the characters as described in Wikipedia)

"The official script reading is supposedly taking place on July 17th at the studio so I hope SBS announces the casting for guy2 soon otherwise it feels incomplete with a major cast member missing. Another bit of news is that insiders who have read the first two episode completed scripts are all buzzing on social messaging sites over what a great role the male lead is, continuing in the tradition of Kim Eun Sook writing very memorable and attractive male leads. Reportedly the consensus is – Lee Min Ho’s fans will LOVE this role. The unspoken other side of this sentiment is that Kim Eun Sook typically writes terrible female leads, and even the okay ones come off as either shrill and demanding or submissive and weepy with very little in between. I pray for the love of Park Shin Hye that she doesn’t end up being decorative window dressing to what will become The Lee Min Ho Show."............part of the article from the blog below.

Read more at Omona They Didnt: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/11462869.html#ixzz2ZDcSTROs

The casts are obviously the top actors/actresses of Korea. Let's pray the writer-nim will write the story beautifully, the characters grown well, and of course we need the plot which established properly.
The spoiler told us that Heirs seems like Cinderella story, the poor girl met the super rich boys and they're end up together and happily ever after. Seriously, we've seen a lot in Kdramaland (for example: My Girl, Goong, Goong S, BBF/BOF). If it'll similar with BBF+Gossip Girl stories, so what we need is a strong plot to make it different and memorable.  NileRose said: I once again want to emphasise that Park Shin Hye really deserves better role than what described in the rumoured chart. I hope there is more to it.  

laquetahodge

said: @NileRose @nfsk The thing about PSH's character is she used to be rich, their family lost their money. So she's used to living a certain way, seeing this will certainly be interesting. Though I can agree and say that her characters need more depth to them.

I would really like to see her playing a b**chy, rich person

I Hope @laquetahodge that will be true that shin hye was rich and her family become poor also make me think that she and LMH character's are already in love not will love so that is mean they know each other before + we will see development in their relations according families power bcz I think his brother will have to separate them for engagement to Krystal to support the family name .@nfsk : Sweetheart you speak as me when I see her movies I feel shin hye succeed to pick her Roles I love Cyrano Agency .Shin hye said that her role in Heirs will be different I know she has talent but need powerful roles to expose this talent :D 

@NileRose yes! As I remember, she did well when she played in Miracle no. 7 movie. Her role is small, she played the adult version as the movie focused on childhood memories. But she still captivated the screen and represented the emotion very well. I hope her role in Heirs will enchant us more than this one. That's why PSH definitely needs role which will expose her talent to growing up more and more :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

WIN A DATE WITH CHOI JIN HYUK!

Posted by Clockwatcher on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 · 

uy42.jpg

If you’re one of the millions(?) of women who fell in lust with Choi Jin Hyuk as the very gumihoT daddy on Gu Family Book and need a fix before Heirs comes to our screens in October, Christmas has come early!

Choi Jin Hyuk is hosting an event via Naver Knowledge Shopping on Thursday, July 18th from 12:30 for three hours. The winner gets the classic “dinner and a movie” date. And as we all know, such a date isn’t complete without a nice, soft, looooooooooooooong, goodbye kiss. I’m already fanning myself imagining being the recipient of that kiss in I Need Romance. Where is the ice? Choi Jin Hyuk,  if a thing is worth doing, it’s worth doing well so go the extra mile and give the winner a little kiss. And if you’re going to do that, you might as well go in for a nightcap. And since you’re already at her place, what’s the point in driving back home in the crazy, dangerous night? You might as well sleep over so that she can make you a yummy breakfast. And if you’re staying for breakfast, you might as well… okay, I need to end this fantasy.

One thing I’m sure of is that I’m already jealous of the lucky lady!

Source: The Star

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/17/win-a-date-with-choi-jin-hyuk/