[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest iamafan1

@stucked lol. You too?? You didn't notice the bgm? :D :D :D :D Welcome to Anonymous!! Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking LMH got a bit real in that kissing scene. Boy has been on PSH aegyo assault for a couple of weeks now and who can resist when she does aegyo?? :x  I'm a woman and even my heart beat a little bit harder when she acted cute. I think he might have really wanted to kiss her for a while, and the other non-kiss were probably frustrating to him and he just let lose in this one. He's a guy after all, and PSH can be quite a compelling co-star. :)>-
@Enoname1 only 100? Nah my dear... the first 100 can be excused as a cinematic study of camera angles on one of the best kiss scene in korean dramas. ;)The second hundred can be a cinematic study of the lighting used. The third hundred can be of the lower body choreography. The fourth of the upper body choreography. The fifth hundred can be of the head-neck choreography. The sixth hundred can be of the labial choreography. The seventh hundred can a study on facial and eye expressions during the kiss. Then, the eight hundred can be on the pacing. The ninth hundred can be on the entrance and exit strategy of the kiss scene, and their introductory things. After that, then yea, you can start being called pervert. But before that, you're just a very studious cinematic arts amateur. 
=))  =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

The hot kiss in this episode with the hotminho and psh...i'm like everyone here repeating that part (and who wouldn't be?)...and it came to my mind that anybody here who'll receive a kiss from their respective boyfriends or husbands...would you imagine it to be the same ?...if not, this gonna be a big frustration...aigooo! ottokee?

Guest Enonane1 .

@iamafan1 - I made my brother listen to your scientific explanation of 999 or less views of a kiss scene and why it does not cross over into pervertedness.....(my word)
He crossed his eyes at 500 and said he was grossly misinformed about how scientifically one could study a single kiss on a k-drama and not be a pervert!!!!!! 
thank you thank you thank you for the explanation....it resulted in the most words out of my brother's mouth in forever!!!!!! haha  not to mention how everyone in the house including the grandparent laughed out loud!!!!!
back to helping with dinner stuff and reading posts on here when I think no one is watching me!!!!!

I was 20 minutes late for the livestream and only had around 20 minutes time to watch the Heirs before I have to go again.

Struggling with the stream that sometimes stops but still ... patiently watching it. And suddenly... the Kiss scene... I thought my heart has stopped for a moment... so intense.....

:\"> :x

kang minhyuk krystal is still trending on nate search since yesterday afternooncurrently no. 1seems like there's lots of buzz on what Minhyuk said about krystal. he said "he can't help but to smile at  krystal's cuteness. the smile come out naturally"netizens reactions are mostly positive. they said "they look great together. seems really cute. that smile is not fake should go out for real etc"

Guest iamafan1

ravairie said: same here, the kiss is still on loop, I can't get over it.. Seem like KT/LMH wants more after the kiss   :))
Are we getting more kisses like this in later episodes?? :x :-*

iamafan1 said: @Enoname1 Your brother sounds like the sweetest thing! And so funny. :D And so does your family. Thanks for sharing the story.. made me laugh. :)ravairie said: same here, the kiss is still on loop, I can't get over it.. Seem like KT/LMH wants more after the kiss   :))
Are we getting more kisses like this in later episodes?? :x :-*