[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

just for information a little :D young do theme song the title is growing pains by cold cherry. the song is so nice. this track on list OST part 8 also lena park included. we can search in youtube if want listen the audio 

giselle_tw said: Man...LMH look hungry. I know that he was a good kisser, but tonighy kiss scene show me that he really into the kiss. I think its beyond acting. Its LMH. Seeing his plump eyes while he kissed her, show me the guy was. Half trance by passion . He even have to punish himself by biting his lower lips to control and hold his buring passion for that scene. After kissed hug really emphasize his feeling. :\">

Guest ditadita

I KNOW THIS DAY WILL COMEE !!
I ALREADY PREDICT IT !! BUT STILL MY HEART HURTS T^T
when tan was about goin to the office and eunsang stand infront of the door
and when they look like the newlywed couple T__T i cannott
:(
it's about to start, i can not seeing my fav OTP crying
it's really break my heart so muchhhh
i wonder if eunsang din leave seoul but hiding somewhere else(?)
OMG I REALLYY PLEASE WRITER-NIM T^T dont make me disappointed please please
well we still have 4 more episodes right?
and new otp is born XD HAHA RACHEL AND HYOSIN SUNBAE!!
lol so cute <3 i hope rachel can be happy tooo
and fav scene is the backhug one so freakin cutee <3
arghhhhh
MY LOVE FOR YA KIM TAN AND CHA EUN SANG !!

Guest ditadita

pinkytooth said: So hard to endure this episode.So hard....I already crying a river reading joonni live recap.And when I watching the raw. I dont even understand a single word. BUT..I can't stop my tears flowing and flowing and I'm sobbing.. TT_________TT
KES noona. You are daebak. You turn my emotions upside down hardly. And the emotions just too extreme to handle..
Yeorobun..This is the passionate kiss we were waiting for.... This is sweetest moments we've been asking for....
And this is the saddest ending we were never expecting to be happened...
The way they were saying good bye smiling each other like happiest newly wed couple..The way they were kissing passionately..The way they were dating casually, happily..Just put so much pain for the seperation..The way Eunsang sobbing.. The way Tan sobbing,,,
Oh myyyy.. :(( :(( :((

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

@daunkayu and @pinkytooth, yeah, its my favorite song among all the OST since the first time it played. I was talking about the official release being so timely for this ep :) 
Finished watching the raw! Now, speaking of OST, am the only one that loved "Love is the moment" when it played when KT backhugged ES? :)

daunkayu said: giselle_tw said: Man...LMH look hungry. I know that he was a good kisser, but tonighy kiss scene show me that he really into the kiss. I think its beyond acting. Its LMH. Seeing his plump eyes while he kissed her, show me the guy was. Half trance by passion . He even have to punish himself by biting his lower lips to control and hold his buring passion for that scene. After kissed hug really emphasize his feeling. :\">

kaleidoscopegirl said: @daunkayu and @pinkytooth, yeah, its my favorite song among all the OST since the first time it played. I was talking about the official release being so timely for this ep :) 
Finished watching the raw! Now, speaking of OST, am the only one that loved "Love is the moment" when it played when KT backhugged ES? :)

faidaris said: Can I join to second this too? Gosh that kiss was sizzling hot beyond words. I was stunned for a while because I really didn't see it coming! Good job on hiding the scene, SBS! LMH is seriously a great kisser. The way he controlled the kissing scene, my goodness, hot HOT HOT! PSH sure is a lucky lady. She gotta do so many skinships, hugging, kissing with LMH!

Yes people. As I told you before it's not PSH fault that there are  frozen kisses in the drama, its just the way that director tells her to perform it. She proved that if it has to be a passionate kiss she can deliver it on high standard and of course LMH was brilliant.  

:(( :(( it hurts.

It pains me so deeply.

Gaaaahhhhhhh. :(( :(( :((

Those precious tears.

Words cannot explain.

I can't begin, I just want to curl into a ball and cry because it aches my heart, it really does.

Is there a way to stop this pain?

It's killing me, so heart breaking, heart wrenching, it's pulling my heart out!

Make it stop :((

Lee min ho, you've made me cried this morning. Such amazing acting, just wonderful, I feel his pain so closely to my heart. Just tears me apart.

Eun sang ah :(( :(( :((

Just.... So much emotions! :((

KT really needs to kick his father's ass!

@faythe I've only read recaps and saw the raw episode but you can say that again!

I'm not getting it wrong, dad just wanted to teach his sons a lesson right?

Lesson? What kind of lesson goes to this extent? So brutal! You're going to kill him before the lesson is over, don't you know?

Guest pinkytooth

kaleidoscopegirl

said:

@daunkayu and @pinkytooth, yeah, its my favorite song among all the OST since the first time it played. I was talking about the official release being so timely for this ep :) 

@shenny, you're crying a river there :D

pinkytooth said:

SBS indeed smart for keeping the official released of Lena Park's song

;)

Speaking of.. Love is the moment.. I actually fell for that song and Changmin voice. But I don't think it will be played anytime soon since the story didn't match up with the song and we already have many new great OST. If it will be played again as bgm, I wish SBS turn the volume down. Somehow it's too loud and distracting us from the moment. Purely personal opinion 

:)>-

Guest pinkytooth

I can't stop replaying the kiss scene video.. Ottoke?And how on earth they can stop themselves from doing *cough* more intimate activity *cough* after doing those passionate kisses?Tan looks so hungry and Eunsang hands gestures showing she wants more.Thanks to another important lines from Tan, they stopped there. On kissing stage.... *little part of my heart object*

Couldnt see the kisses completely because every time Heirs is streaming on SBS official site, my googletv crashes! This is the only drama that crashes it and my home internet connection is 12mbps!!!!! I guess  have to wait until my dramafever app shows the episode on Saturday. *sigh*

LMH does kiss awesome, I still can picture his kiss with Son Ye Jin in Personal Taste ... and this scene is something I already expected thanks to the writer, Kim Eun Sook, who writes these kind of scenes in her dramas .... does anyone remember JDG kisses with KHN??? I love Kim Eun Sook!

I guess YD decided to keep his bangs down .. I am glad because he looked too greasy with his old hairstyle, like he just came right out from the movie GREASE with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John!