[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Lee Min Ho Silently Walks Past Park Shin Hye in The Heirs
With so much cute going on between Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, SBS’ The Heirs unveiled new still cuts that might put an end to the happiness.
In the new photos, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye stood in the middle of the Kim Mansion. They lock hands but end up walking past each other without looking at each other’s faces as a heavy atmosphere seemed to fall in the room.

The scene was filmed on November 22 with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye completely in the zone as their characters tried not to look at each other. 

82988731.jpg

In the drama, Lee Min Ho’s character, Kim Tan, promised Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) that he’ll get rid of all door frames so that she can enter any kind of world without an issue. 

However, in the photos, Kim Tan appeared regretful and pained about something as Cha Eun Sang was ready to drop heavy tears. 

To find out what this scene is about, watch Episode 15 on November 27. 

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51942

OMG that spoiler alert... Another back-hugging OMG I'm seriously grinning ear to ear now, thank you for sharing that!!!
I have a feeling that we WILL get a (or more than one) passionate kiss from them, eventually. Since now they're still playing high school students I don't think it is appropriate to let them 'teenagers' having knowing how to REALLY kiss, right? We have to protect their innocence. I think there will be time jump... Then we shall see the passionate kiss(es) we've been dying to see from KS and ES! Or rather, from LMH to PSH and vice versa. Or maybe if there's no time jump... Just kiss already you two lovebirds!

It's finally Wednesday!  <:-P Looks like I won't be alone on the Tan/YD ship lol I like it. I really don't care if YD saves/creates a diversion for Kim Tan because ES called him for help or if it's because Tan didn't come to school anymore and maybe YD even saw Tan getting caught by the bodyguards at the school gates. I don't think Tan and YD are able to call each other for help at the moment. So it's either ES or YD went on his own.I also think that YD creates the diversion and lets Tan escape to his brother to have the conversation about his shares. Maybe Tan asks for his help and Won refuses and asks for his shares first because he can't trust him. But it also makes me worry because we see Tan trapped in the house again when he links hands with ES...I really want to watch the episode NOW!!! :-SS

Guest pinkytooth

sia3 said: class="entry-title"[Drama News] Lee Min Ho Locks Hands Sadly with Park Shin Hye in The Heirs Posted in Drama News 

The second stills released today for The Heirs are the famous ‘hand-locking’ scene between Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) from what we saw in episode 15 preview. The news article really tells us nothing except it is a sad scene, like duh, we know that. Whatever it is about, this will become another memorable or doki-doki scenes for The Heirs fans.

Tan is seen walking past Eun Sang in this scene and he grabs onto her hand and the two lock hands for awhile before Tan had to force himself to leave and release his grip on her. Please, I beg this not be a break-up scene, Tanny. Don’t make me /LC you for being a noble idiot.

Continue reading → http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/

lets hope this time when he backhugs her he will "accidently" place his hand somewhere and she'll scream and punch him and well... SOMETHING most of episodes have been sad and the OSTs are sad too it's not like tragic sad but depressed serious sad... I want more cheery scenes comedic scenes erotic preferably :P 

kaleidoscopegirl said:

Stills! Finally! Why would they release it while I'm at work?!!! :(  Thanks everyone for the updates! Very excited! Cant wait for the episode! I hope YD and KT finally mend their friendship in this ep :) Question guys, the holding hand pic and the pic where KT is running, he is wearing the same outfit, I wonder which scene came first? I was thinking that the major reason he is running would be something related to ES, But if she is in the house, where is he going then? His brother maybe?

Weeee. Backhug is a new trend. ES looks like she loves it too =) I mean, who wouldn't!!!
yh7n.jpg
Kim Tan is wearing jeans again and new coat. They're both kinda match, how cute! They're on a date so please no interruption!

Guest zaizai_f4_only

LOL LMH is such a back hug KILLER  :)) :))

9ebb8dde32d5b3e10cb310f0859cb85e_large.j

1460975_643519485670620_688965351_n.jpg

CityHunterSweetness3_large.jpg

yh7n.jpg

ANYMORE?? :)) :):x
i guess it's just easier for the Camera man to shoot the angle ryt?! haha.. and plus the actress dont need to stand on a tippy toe or a stool ^^ daebakk!!
-------------COUNTING DOWN!!!
4 hours, 50 minuteswhy it feels like forever?!?!?

Guest sachaaimee

Let KT and ES separated 1 day..... give a chance forYD to have her 1 day only..... KT will have ES at the end of the day....... (gotta run quickly or KT shipper will hunt me down... LOL) :)) :)) :))