[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Mishiellie

YAY!!!! CJH FINALLY ACCEPTED THE OFFER!!  now if only jung il woo can join too. hahaha 
but srsly i am loving the cast so far!! now i hope the story line is epic!!!

@Maja let me just silently release my inner fangirl! Can you hear my heart screaming from excitement? I am not making a single sound but even my roommates can sense the happiness in the air. I am dead! Just dead!

Two hota** brothers! :x :x :x

Heirs, why do you have to be so far away from now? I can't wait anymore. Waahhh :-O :-O :-O

Guest NEWMARIO

Choi Jin Hyuk to Join ′The Heirs′ as Lee Min Ho′s Brother

2013-05-31 10:51  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mihttp://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  http://enews24.interest.m..original articleicon_issue_1.gif
rating
  • tweettweet1tweet
  • intrestingGo to Forum    0  |   Reply  0Choi Jin Hyuk will be joining Lee Min Ho in a drama that′s slated to have one of the best-looking casts in recent history. 

The actor recently confirmed his appearance in the upcoming SBS dramaThe One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs.

12388055.jpg

He will be aiming to continue the success he garnered with his short appearance on MBC′s Gu Family Book.

The Heirs is a piece by screenwriter Kim Eun Sook of Lovers in ParisSecret Garden and A Gentleman′s Dignity, with producer Kang Shin Hyo of Tazza and Midas. It is to be a trendy drama about high-class high school students.

The drama has already confirmed Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Sung Ryeong and more stars for its cast, and with the addition of Choi Kang Hyuk, it now boasts an even better lineup.

Choi Jin Hyuk will appear as Lee Min Ho′s perfect half brother Kim Won, the president of Korea′s biggest enterprise, Empire Group.

He is expected to shine among the teenage roles of the drama as a more mature beauty.

The actor took up the offer to appear in the drama after receiving a love call from writer Kim Eun Sook herself.

He commented, "I′ve watched writer Kim Eun Sook′s pieces with interest, and I′ve always wanted to appear in one of her works. I′m honored I′ll be joining her with this piece. As she′s shown me her trust, I′ll work hard to put on some good acting."

The Heirs will start airing in the latter half of the year.

Photo credit: Red Brick House

AAAAAH!!!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!!?

omg omg omg omg :x :x :x

he is joining heirs OMG too much hotness for one show

my #1 bias LMH

my new bias CHJ

and KWB idk know him but he is hot ... whoa mama imma die lol

"The drama has already confirmed Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Sung Ryeong and more stars for its cast, and with the addition of Choi Kang Hyuk, it now boasts an even better lineup."
Choi Kang Hyuk?? I even searched to see if it was true I was about to be like WHOA WHOA more good looking cast members?! almost gave me a heart attack but that article has a slight typo there although I wouldn't mind some of that either ;) 

class="content-title" Kim Woo Bin is Confirmed for “Heirs” crystalcove May 15, 2013 19 Comments Kim Woo Bin is Confirmed for “Heirs”

It is being reported that rising-star Kim Woo Bin is in the final stages of contract negotiation for his casting into the upcoming drama “Heirs.” He will be starring alongside Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, and possibly Choi Jin Hyuk and f(x)’s Krystal. The latter two are reportedly considering the drama favorably.

Although the synopsis for the drama is not out yet, Kim Woo Bin is expected to play a large and important role in the drama.

“Heirs” will be written by Kim Eun Sook, who has previously worked with Kim Woo Bin through “A Gentleman’s Dignity.” “Heirs” is expected to air in October of this year.

Source : http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/15/kim-woo-bin-is-confirmed-for-heirs/

Hello! Hello!
I'm just now joining this thread, and I haven't read any posts yet, but I want to say that I am now officially jumping on this boat!!!! I mean I was already excited because of Lee Min Ho, but since Choi Jin Hyuk is official, I'm also official on watching this drama! ahh! I am currently obsessed with CJH on Gu Family Book, so this just makes me jump for joy! \:D/
and it's funny because watching him on GFB, sometimes I'm like, "dang, with his face half covered, he looks like LMH, except with a deeper, sexy voice" and now he's gonna play LMH's brother...hahaha...this is too perfect!! :D

I love Park Shin Hye, and MAYBE it's just me, but I really hope the character she plays will be different from her previous ones. I feel like PSH plays a lot of the sweet, innocent type and I really want to see her portray something different to expand herself as an actress. This was one reason why, I felt soso when I heard she got casted but then again, maybe it's just me who feels this way. (I haven't read or seen anything about her character, so I don't know much about what kind of character she will play)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Choi Jin-hyeok joins "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs"

Source | 2013/05/30 

photo314703.jpg

Actor Choi Jin-hyeok has joined the Kim Eun-sook crew.

He's confirmed to star in the upcoming SBS drama "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs".

"Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs" is written by Kim Eun-sookfrom "Lovers in Paris", "Secret Garden" and more and produced by Kang Sin-hyo from "Midas". "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs" is a trendy drama about the love and friendship of wealthy teenagers.

Choi Jin-hyeok takes on the role of a wealthy CEO Kim Won and the step brother of Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho). Kim Won and Kim Tan are bound together with handsome looks, talent and wealth.

Choi Jin-hyeok was chosen for this drama as writer Kim Eun-sook watched him carefully in the MBC drama "Gu Family Book" where he stars as Goo Wol-ryeong. Choi Jin-hyeok said, "I have always enjoyed work by Kim Eun-sook and I am honored to work with her now".

"Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs" stars Lee Min-hoPark Sin-hyeKim Woo-binKim Seong-ryeong and more.

Source : etv.sbs.co.kr/news/ne... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

Another article~~

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Choi Jin Hyuk is Confirmed for “Heirs,” Joins Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin

crystalcove May 30, 2013

24wvwgi.jpg

After a long-period of waiting for fans, it has finally been announced that Choi Jin Hyuk is confirmed to be in the upcoming SBS drama, “Heirs.”

Choi Jin Hyuk, who has recently won over many fans with his charismatic and sexy role in the MBC drama “Gu Family Book,” will be playing the role of Lee Min Ho‘s half-brother, Kim Won. Kim Won is a president of a large company, who has both good looks and skills. A source related to the drama stated, “Choi Jin Hyuk will win over female hearts with a mature and sexy charm that is different from the teenagers in the drama.”

It is being reported that writer Kim Eun Sook actively sought to cast Choi Jin Hyuk in the drama after watching “Gu Family Book.”

“Heirs” will be written by Kim Eun Sook, who also penned “Secret Garden” and “A Gentleman’s Dignity.” It will center around the love and friendship of high school students from the top 1% of society. Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho will play the leading roles and Kim Woo Bin has also been confirmed for the drama

“Heirs” is set to air later this year on SBS.

Who is excited for this drama?!

http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/30/choi-jin-hyuk-is-confirmed-for-heirs-joins-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-and-kim-woo-bin/

So just to help everyone recap on the casting.... We have so far.... 
 -lee min hoT (Main Lead Hunk) -park shin Hye (Sexy/Cute/Sophisticated/|WHO THE HECK KNOWS" Young Leading Lady) -Kim woo bin (2nd Lead Syndrome Virus) -choi Jin hyuk (CEO young and handsome ;) )-Kim sung ryung (Somebody' Mama)- fx' Krystal (Not yet confirmed)
 Now girls guys you know what to do edits time!!!!!! :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Choi Jin-hyuk to play Lee Min-ho’s brother in Heirs

by girlfriday | May 31, 2013 |

ChoiJinHyuk3.jpg

Welp, Heirs just gets better and better. Confirmations are in for Choi Jin-hyuk, who has signed on to join the cast of SBS’s Heirs, starring Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye, due out this fall. The actor is currently enjoying his first big buzzed-about role as Seung-gi’s Gumiho Daddy in Gu Family Book, and now he’ll be headed straight to the next big buzz project of the year. More Choi Jin-hyuk is always a good thing, rain or shine, but it’s great to see him on the rise.

The next drama from star writer Kim Eun-sook (A Gentleman’s Dignity, Secret Garden) and PD Kang Shin-hyo of Tazza and Midas will be a 20-episode trendy drama about uber-rich high-schoolers, said to be Gossip Girl-esque. Lee Min-ho plays the lead, a high school student named Kim Tan, and Choi Jin-hyuk will play his older half-brother, Kim Won. The hyung will be thirty-one in the drama, so that makes him the only member of the cast playing older than his real age. I’m more worried about everyone else playing teenagers, but whatchoo gonna do?

Choi Jin-hyuk’s character will be a bright young executive who runs his family’s giant conglomerate. He’s (obviously) rich, but is also accomplished and capable, and basically perfect. That can only mean Lee Min-ho will be his opposite, and be imperfect in every way. I’m not too thrilled about the chaebol heir exec type for Choi Jin-hyuk, just because he’s played that role a lot, but this show isn’t exactly going to be doing new things(*coughBoysOverFlowerscough*). It’s just hopefully going to be doing old tricks in new and better ways.

Heirs airs Wednesdays and Thursdays in October.

Via Sports Chosun

Guest minozlove

Dooley_Fanboiice said: dr25 said: Dooley_Fanboiice said: Hi!!
PSH was really good in FBND it was a bit more different from other roles but I also recommend you try watching her child role in Stairway, in my opinion it's one of her best if you're interested in seeing more of her work :) Til now I am still pretty hooked to You're Beautiful!!
As for Jung Yong Hwa, I think I am glad that he got withdrawn from the drama although I like him and PSH a lot they need more off screen time rather than on screen time.... if you all know what I mean and he needs more experience with different roles maybe a supporting role and definitely with different actresses also 
LMH. I am not expecting much I enjoy his acting but not Love it, I don't know its just me :/ but I hope he continues to grow as an actor :)