[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shewoonmoon

[Notice] The Heirs DVD Specification

Dear The Heirs International Fans,

This is the The Heirs DVD Specification offered by the DVD production company. 

The Heirs DVD Team(http://cafe.daum.net/theheirs) had several discussions with the DVD production company, but both sides couldn't make a satisfactory agreement of the DVD specification. Hence, The Heirs DVD Team would like to share the specification with all fans and to get your feedback.

** This is an English translation of the announcement by The Heirs DVD Team.

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

cr 

I heard about The dvd case,well some of you maybe sad and dissapointed with sbs like me too

But I hope sbs still have a heart to give us maybe fanmeeting even the chance is so small but I still have a faith

I'm glad even The heirs is over for almost 2 month but we still can share posting and keep warm this thread

bravo for all of you guys ^:)^

Bts I just made little FF about minho and shinhye Because I'm fan of them https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/633237 hope you like it and goodnight everyone :)>

Am new here and am a big fan of Lee Min ho cos he's smoking hot and I've loved him since I watched city hunter which was before I watched boys before flowers. I'd watched some Kdramas before but the moment I saw city hunter's poster with LMH and his pick pants and that Justin bieberlike hairstyle, there was no going back for me. Min ho oppa sarangae

I haven't really been following the DVD situation, so I am a bit confused as to what is happening to it. As of the last email of those who are organizing the DVD, it appears that they are not organizing it anymore because they can't seem to get the company to accomodate fan requests.  I haven't ordered it on Innolife yet, and I don't really mind if it's not as awesome as what fans want it to be. For me, it's about keeping memories of such a wonderful drama. Also, I think this type of version is eventually better and cheaper ( with quality taking into consideration) than the subsequent versions.  For example, the Japanese versions are a bit better than the $40-50 version ones, but they do change the soundtrack on some tracks due to copyright issues.  Anyway, my main concern is that does that mean that there will be no Director's cut at all? Because I think it will be such a pain if I purchase it only for it to be cancelled.

shewoonmoon said: [Notice] The Heirs DVD Specification

Dear The Heirs International Fans,

This is the The Heirs DVD Specification offered by the DVD production company. 

The Heirs DVD Team(http://cafe.daum.net/theheirs) had several discussions with the DVD production company, but both sides couldn't make a satisfactory agreement of the DVD specification. Hence, The Heirs DVD Team would like to share the specification with all fans and to get your feedback.

** This is an English translation of the announcement by The Heirs DVD Team.

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

cr 

really miss this thread so much =(( =((memorized when I was here for wednesday and thursday for streaming online and here we some crazy with preview or no preview :(really really miss here, waiting preview together until crazy :(
Heirs 2 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(( :(( :((

I miss the craziness too. Wednesday/Thursday was really entertaining. :D

Heirs 2...I wish...maybe somebody will write a fanfiction about it...sometimes it's just too bad that Korean TV doesn't have multiple seasons of a drama *sigh* But on the other hand, no matter how bad the ratings are, you never have to suffer from heartbreak because your favorite k-drama got cancelled after 2 episodes.lol

Guest destinii23

It'll be interesting to see a fan-made Heirs Season 2. It was so difficult for us to dig into KES writer-nim's mind to predict what's next in the next episode, and we were mostly wrong haha!But there is a lot of material present in the drama for a season 2, that's for sure. As much as I know how unlikely there would be a Season 2, we still tend to wish for the best. :)

@angelaminoz I feel the same thing. in 'My love come from the stars' when KSH cried reminds me when Kim tan cried in the apartment alone after ES left and all of his crying scenes. Like I couldn't focus on KSH crying much cos in my head only think about Kim tan ;)) I love both drama. I think both is great in their own way. I don't wanna miss either one of them. But I gotta say Heirs has shaken up my heart more. I was so obsessed with Heirs. I was so crazy yeah, like really really crazy waiting every week for Heirs. When the new episode is out, by just clicking the play button got me so excited already, I was like OMG am I dreaming? **bitting my nail with a big smile on my face** it's really Heirs time. And the end of the episode is like OMGGGG!!! **cream** ''I WANT MORRRRE IT WAS A GREAT EP" watching countless drama, Heirs is one of a few drama that make me feel this way. My all time favorite :D

★★★★★ The Heirs DVD Boycott Notice ★★★★★

<English>

The Heirs Korean fans started a boycott of currently proposed Director's cut DVD

as the DVD specification is unreasonable and unsatisfactory.

Pre-order cancellation is ongoing and 50%+ of pre-order in Korea cancelled as of Jan 28th.
So, we Korean fans would recommend international fans to review the DVD's proposed specification and make your choice

for participating in the boycott. This boycott is to come up with a DVD with better content.

As a consumer it's only way to give pressure to the production & publishing companies for improvement.
One thing to note, there was notice in Innolife site(Chinese/English/Japansese site for purchase)

that cancellation will be accepted only by Jan 31st, but after our fans pointed it out, the notice disappeared.

However, be aware that there's sudden change in cancellation policy.

How to cancel a purchase to go along with this link.

▶ http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=theheirs&no=141625&page=1

f5is.jpg

tovsleeptov said: @angelaminoz I feel the same thing. in 'My love come from the stars' when KSH cried reminds me when Kim tan cried in the apartment alone after ES left and all of his crying scenes. Like I couldn't focus on KSH crying much cos in my head only think about Kim tan ;)) I love both drama. I think both is great in their own way. I don't wanna miss either one of them. But I gotta say Heirs has shaken up my heart more. I was so obsessed with Heirs. I was so crazy yeah, like really really crazy waiting every week for Heirs. When the new episode is out, by just clicking the play button got me so excited already, I was like OMG am I dreaming? **bitting my nail with a big smile on my face** it's really Heirs time. And the end of the episode is like OMGGGG!!! **cream** ''I WANT MORRRRE IT WAS A GREAT EP" watching countless drama, Heirs is one of a few drama that make me feel this way. My all time favorite :D