[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest branwen

tiamama said: I can't find Kim Won oppa at the wrap-up party. Was he still crying for losing the love of his life :-w

Have a great weekend, Chingu, I'm gonna be lurking  here and showing off my new avatar :\">

This is my prayer before im going to bed : It doesn't matter if PSH-LMH not become lovers in the near future for the sake of career but hopefully a few years from now fate brought them together.

I remember PSH almost playing the role of  GJD in BOF but she is destined to meet LMH in 2013.

I do not know why, i hope the scene when Myung Soo caught Tan-Eunsang in his studio will become a reality. Myung Soo = Dispatch LOL

Hoooaaam i will stop here. Still cant do a farewell to Heirs. So many things i want to share but my eyes suddenly moist... I need time. This is the first time
i felt very sad when the drama that I've watched is over.... i dont know what to do just crying when i realized, it was over.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Extra from “The Heirs” Stands Out for Resembling Kim Tae Hee
the-heirs-extra.jpg

With the conclusion of SBS’ drama “The Heirs, “ viewers could not help notice something ‘extra’ among the last few scenes.

The last episode of the drama, which aired on December 12, included a moment in which  Kim Tan, played by Lee Min Ho, envisioned a future scene in which he holds a party at his house. Being of wealth and status, Kim Tan imagined a future involving luxurious food, people, and atmosphere.

However, viewers could not help but notice a beauty amongst the background extras. Shown for a mere three to four seconds, a waitress walking by offering champagne stood out in the background.

Despite the extra’s brief appearance, the internet buzzed wildly about the unknown beauty as people began to take note of her resemblance to actress Kim Tae Hee. The nameless extra’s ability to stand out in the backgrounds raises questions as to whether we can soon expect to see her in a future drama of her own. 

Cr: Soompi 

Guest minhyeparklee2013

azzhuragreen said: This is my prayer before im going to bed : It doesn't matter if PSH-LMH not become lovers in the near future for the sake of career but hopefully a few years from now fate brought them together.

I remember PSH almost playing the role of  GJD in BOF but she is destined to meet LMH in 2013.

I do not know why, i hope the scene when Myung Soo caught Tan-Eunsang in his studio will become a reality. Myung Soo = Dispatch LOL

Hoooaaam i will stop here. Still cant do a farewell to Heirs. So many things i want to share but my eyes suddenly moist... I need time. This is the first time
i felt very sad when the drama that I've watched is over.... i dont know what to do just crying when i realized, it was over.

Yes it is. She said "babo" which means "stupid". In this context, it can also be translated as dork. I don't think it's crude, she clearly meant it as a joke (you can tell from her face and attitude), and at this point, I don't even think LMH interpreted it as rude; it's the kind of things that can be thrown between two close friends, in my opinion. No big deal?
Edit: Besides, he was the one to start teasing her, so obviously he tried to elicit some kind of reaction from her, and he got it :)

Lee Min Ho's Social Network Updates - 14.12.2013

1450781_715566738468694_2104120511_n.jpg
Update on Twitter:

First Update (Re Tweeting Innisfree's Tweet): "@ecoinnisfree [에코이니 뉴스] 크리스마스엔 산타가 되세요! ^_^ 세이브더칠드런이 지원하는 아이들의 소원영상을 공유하기만 하면 산타가 될 수 있어요. +산타 신청하러 가기:http://j.mp/1bNTdMw http://twitpic.com/dmisai "
English Translation: "@ecoinnisfree [ECOINISFREE NEWS] Becoming the Christmas Santa! ^_^ Save the children let's support the children's wishes by sharing the video but you can also be the Santa. + If you want to apply as a Santa please go to http://j.mp/1bNTdMw"
823888314.jpg
Second Update: "4개월 동안 김탄으로 행복했습니다.여러분도 '상속자들'을 통해서 많은 용기를 얻었기를 바라며, 직진!"
English Translation: "4 Months with Kim Tan i am so happy. I also hope everyone will have the courage trough 'The Heirs' and with a lot of hope, move forward!"

Update on Facebook: "4개월 동안 김탄으로 행복했습니다.여러분도 '상속자들'을 통해서 많은 용기를 얻었기를 바라며, 직진!"
English Translation: "4 Months with Kim Tan i am so happy. I also hope everyone will have the courage trough 'The Heirs' and with a lot of hope, move forward!"

Update on Me2Day: "4개월 동안 김탄으로 행복했습니다. 여러분도 '상속자들'을 통해서 많은 용기를 얻었기를 바라며, 직진!"
Post Subject: "Thank you."

Update on Weibo: "4개월 동안 김탄으로 행복했습니다. 여러분도 '상속자들'을 통해서 많은 용기를 얻었기를 바라며, 직진! xie xie ni men ^^ (동영상 글자가 깨졌네요ㅜㅜ)"
English Translation: "4 Months with Kim Tan i am so happy. I also hope everyone will have the courage trough 'The Heirs' and with a lot of hope, move forward! Thank You everyone ^^ ( i am sorry for the broken character in the video ㅜㅜ) "
Update on LINE Messenger: "4개월 동안 김탄으로 행복했습니다. 여러분도 '상속자들'을 통해서 많은 용기를 얻었기를 바라며, 직진! 마지막 촬영"
"4 Months with Kim Tan i am so happy. I also hope everyone will have the courage trough 'The Heirs' and with a lot of hope, move forward! Last filming"

Guest branwen

violetts said: Yes it is. She said "babo" which means "stupid". In this context, it can also be translated as dork. I don't think it's crude, she clearly meant it as a joke (you can tell from her face and attitude), and at this point, I don't even think LMH interpreted it as rude; it's the kind of things that can be thrown between two close friends, in my opinion. No big deal?
Edit: Besides, he was the one to start teasing her, so obviously he tried to elicit some kind of reaction from her, and he got it :)