[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest omgitscrystal

Done with the last episode. So much feels right now.. I know I'm late but ahh, just like all of you here, I can't bare to let the drama go :( I'll seriously miss the cast and being last to watch the episodes hahaha
I've really enjoyed this drama - at the beginning, it seemed cliche as from what I was told by my friends, I thought it was gonna very similar to Boys Over Flowers. However, after watching more and more of the episodes, getting more and more immersed into the story and the characters, reading what many of your opinions and discussions, I found out it was actually different. To be honest, for the last 2-3 episodes, I did felt the rush. How the writer was trying to solve all the problems at one go - like how Daddy Kim so easily gave in to (most of) our OTP and how (most of) our OTP suddenly gained back the courage to go back together. Like many of you, I did hope that the drama would be extended, not just for more lovey dovey scenes, but also to solve the problems in a more proper and well elaborated manner. ^^ I do love how the drama ended thou, although I really did wanted Kim Won and Hyun Joo to get together in the end. I thought they would!! But sadly, Kim Won have already fixed his eyes of getting to the top of his career from the very beginning which means that he would have to give up love life - in order to save the company. I was crying when Hyun Joo managed to swallow back her tears and ask for a break up.. I salute to her -- 
Will really miss watching this show while it's ongoing ^^ Really enjoyed myself laughing, tearing and crying (my father even saw me crying like mad and thought i was crazy) :D
On a random note, can we have the heirs 2? 
Also, shameless advertising hehehe but I did up another video!! I cut out all the kissing scenes and the almost kiss scenes of KIM TAN and EUN SANG ^^^ Do watch in HD :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uhfLaQxwiU

Enonane1 . said: @daunksyu - 5 Stages of Acceptance: The Heirs Withdrawal Syndrome
omg.....I was in lecture hall with big shot psychologist and was reading soompi on I-Phone.....I read your post and howled out loud.....I am so in trouble but omg......funniest thing I have read yet.....thank you but how do I crawl out of this hole I dug myself into with university??????

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Final Episode Of ‘The Heirs’ Shows Hand Written Letters From All Actorsheirs.jpg?w=600

The hand written letters and video messages from "The Heirs" actors and actresses were revealed at the end of the final episode of "The Heirs."

"The Heirs" is a SBS Wednesday Thursday drama which is attracting a lot of the audiences' attention because of its lovely high school romance. The actors and actresses of "The Heirs," Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin, in addition to Jung Soo Jung or Krystal of the girl group FX, Kang Min Hyuk, Kim Ji Won, Park Hyung Shik, Kang Ha Neul, Choi Jin Hyuk, Im Joo Eun, Jun Soo Jin, Kim Sung Ryung, Kim Mi Kyung, Park Joon Geum, Choi Won Young, Jung Dong Hwan, Yoon Son Ha, and Choi Jin Ho, said their final goodbye to "The Heirs" fans in the end of the final episode of the drama.

In addition, the actors and actresses delivered hand written letters to the crew members and staff members of the drama, "The Heirs," which were printed out on the copies of the script of the final episode of "The Heirs."

Actor Lee Min Ho said in his letter, "I was so happy and honored to work with all of you in 2013. I hope you are all healthy and walk toward your goal. Kim Tan is handsome," making people laugh.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

kdramastars.com/articles/13032/20131212/final-episode-heirs-shows-hand-written-letters-actors.htm

finally it ended...for me, the ending was daebak...i was satisfied with the ending...kamsahamnida for a job well done writer-nim, cast and crew.. :-bd
a big and many thanks also to everyone here...you guys and this thread has made the torture of waiting for every episode bearable for me..komapta..
btw, for me, the character that made the greatest sacrifice was KW when he chose to wear the crown of wealth..
KT on the other hand has chosen the crown of love, which for me, happened because his hyung made the sacrifice for him..
still, up to the end, i love the bromances in this drama...  :-bd
i will be looking forward again, in anticipation, for LMH's next character & drama, hopefully next year again... :-)

@StaRix =D> =D> =D> That is so insightful. So funny. :-O :-O I laugh so loud and so long. =)) Kim Tan and EunSang run from Malibu, California \:D/ to Hollywood, California. The map show 28.7 miles, 8-X if walk takes 9 hours 31 minutes. 8-} Serious?! Wow! Did they run till the next morning? :> Cause the scenes show same bright day, not night time. :)) =))

x1ang

said: @StaRix =D> =D> =D> That is so insightful. So funny. :-O :-O I laugh so loud and so long. =)) Kim Tan and EunSang run from Malibu, California \:D/ to Hollywood, California. The map show 28.7 miles, 8-X if walk takes 9 hours 31 minutes. 8-} Serious?! Wow! Did they run till the next morning? :> Cause the scenes show same bright day, not night time.

:)

) =))