[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest chiayi91

I feel so emptyyyyyyy. and realized that I am not alone. I really love this drama and I wish it didnt end so soon. But to be honest, I think this is one of the dramas that give you so many sweet scenes.
There are just too many dramas that the main characters suffer 19 episodes and finally be sweet in 1 episode. That is why The Heirs is different. Their love feels so sweet, so genuine, and cute, childish sometimes. So real. just like high schoolers but also show you the mature side of it. 
AHH LOVEEE IS THE MOMENT for the last time T_T

Guest wowyifan

He who wishes to wear the crown, endures its weight

So basically from the very start, Kim Tan chose the crown of love. He decided to come back to Korea because he wishes to wear the crown of love. Love for his father, mother, brother won and Eunsang. He went through alot for those he love. Like finally being able to hold his father’s hand and take care of him when he’s sick despite of what his father did to him, finally being able to hold his mother’s hand and bring her out, telling everyone that he’s an illegitimate child and let everyone know that he’s mother is Han Ki Ae, the mistress. Finally being able to stay by his hyung’s side after going through loads of things since young. And finally Cha Eun Sang, finally being able to be with her forever after going through all the tears and hardships. Kim Tan finally managed to endure the crown of love. Because he who wishes to wear the crown, endures it’s weight.

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://allmyliesarewishes.tumblr.com
even though I truly love you and I set you free I did it knowing that you could never come back to me.

tumblr_mxqoh3FxsD1ql66nmo1_500.jpg

Guest lurvzme

@pluie, thanks for posting this pic! She is indeed fresh and GORGEOUS! :x

Can't wait for others pictures! And of course minshin pics! lol :))

@jjsweeter0211, you are so fast when it comes to pictures!! yay!! Thanks!

Keep them coming plsss! We want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =))