[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

The ending sucked, not going to lie. There were many things that were never tied up, and I feel this time coming, it mimicked how in "Secret Garden," Kim Joo Won's mom never allowed Joo Won to be with Rae Im. She just went "whatever" with it, as did Chairman Kim with Kim Tan and Eun Sang.

Anyways, I liked that "Titanic" esque sequence they incorporated into this episode. Does anyone know the song what was playing for that scene? I can't find it in any of the released soundtrack.

I'm glad I didn't raise my expectations for this drama because I thought the ending wasn't too bad. Seriously, with all the weird endings I've seen lately, this is pretty satisfactory for me. There were just too many characters and too many plot lines. There is no way loose ends could be tied up and everything work out. 

~those ShinHye's pictures??? are they new? were they taken today? for what???? 

hmmmmmm she looked soooooo stunning and pretty..  seemed like she hasn't been to a busy and tiring taping the last few months...:)

IS SHE PERHAPS, IN LOVE???? HEHHEHEHE 
:)>-

Guest shimmeringoasis

Even though the heirs have ended, still the 1st thing I find myself doing is come & check the forum I guess it has become a habit...
waiting for the wrap party pics of the cast...
@zaizai_f4_only I'm hoping for the same cant we get a special episode having the NG's BTS and cast talking about their time during the filming... I know sbs wants to keep the NG's BTS's for the dvd cant they include few of them & give us a special epi or even just the cast members interview talking about their filming together...

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 2.4em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.375; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin-hye Says Hearty Goodbye to “The Inheritors”2013121316450828798-615x738.jpg
Korean actress Park Shin-hye on the set of SBS drama “The Inheritors.” [s.A.L.T Entertainment]

Korean actress Park Shin-hye has unveiled her bittersweet feelings about wrapping up SBS teenage romance series “The Inheritors.”

Park posted on her official Twitter account Thursday that, “I laughed and cried a lot for the past four months I lived as Eun-sang [her character in ‘The Inheritors’]. I earned so many precious people. I appreciate to all the staff members including director and writer and everyone who supported ‘The Inheritors.’”

The following day, her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment released the photos of Park at the last taping set of the successful show, such as the actress hugging the staff members in tearful eyes and taking a picture with co-stars.

Park took on poor but brave heroin Eun-sang in “The Inheritors” and has received great response from TV viewers in and out of Korea, which allowed her to be invited to China Anhui TV’s “TV DRAMA AWARDS” to be held in Beijing.

Afterwards, the actress will share meaningful moments with her Japanese fans in Tokyo on December 21 through a fan event dubbed “Park Shin-hye’s Special Gift.”

2013121316444186889-615x461.jpg

From left, Korean actors Kim Woo-bin, Hyungsik of K-pop group ZE:A, Park Shin-hye, Jeon Soo-jin and Kim Ji-won on the set of SBS drama “The Inheritors.” [s.A.L.T Entertainment]‘

Reporter. Cory Lee

Courtesy of S.A.L.T Entertainment

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

tenasia.com/archives/75953

Guest zaizai_f4_only

shimmeringoasis said: Even though the heirs have ended, still the 1st thing I find myself doing is come & check the forum I guess it has become a habit...
waiting for the wrap party pics of the cast...
@zaizai_f4_only I'm hoping for the same cant we get a special episode having the NG's BTS and cast talking about their time during the filming... I know sbs wants to keep the NG's BTS's for the dvd cant they include few of them & give us a special epi or even just the cast members interview talking about their filming together...