[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Lee Min Ho reveals his thoughts on the completion of 'Heirs'
lee-min-ho_1386865562_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho revealed his feelings on the completion of his latest drama 'Heirs.'
Through his agency Starhaus Entertainment, Lee Min Ho revealed, "I cried the most since debut, but this was the happiest production for me."
He also thanked the other actors as well as the staff, saying, "Writer Kim Eun Sook who created a good production; Kang Shin Ho and Boo Sung Cheol who raised the level of completion with their superior directing; respectable sunbae actors and entire staff; lovable friends of Empire High School; viewers and our 'Heirs' team!  I want to express my gratitude to all of you."
After his last filming, Lee Min Ho said, "Bye, Kim Tan (his character).  I am thankful for my time with you."
The last episode has aired so make sure you watch it as soon as you can to see how the drama concludes its successful run.
Was 'Heirs' your favorite Lee Min Ho drama?
allkpop.com/article/2013/12/lee-min-ho-reveals-his-thoughts-on-the-completion-of-heirs#axzz2nHVpAu7g

Guest sullifish

Lee Min Ho reveals his thoughts on the completion of 'Heirs'

Actor Lee Min Ho revealed his feelings on the completion of his latest drama 'Heirs.'

Through his agency Starhaus Entertainment, Lee Min Ho revealed, "I cried the most since debut, but this was the happiest production for me."

He also thanked the other actors as well as the staff, saying, "Writer Kim Eun Sook who created a good production; Kang Shin Ho and Boo Sung Cheol who raised the level of completion with their superior directing; respectable sunbae actors and entire staff; lovable friends of Empire High School; viewers and our 'Heirs' team!  I want to express my gratitude to all of you."

After his last filming, Lee Min Ho said, "Bye, Kim Tan (his character).  I am thankful for my time with you."

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho's clothing on 'Heirs' to be donated for a charity auction

The last episode has aired so make sure you watch it as soon as you can to see how the drama concludes its successful run.

Was 'Heirs' your favorite Lee Min Ho drama?

sr:allkpop

Guest ditadita

wooo. i cannot believe already the end of the heirs , how the excitement the happines the tears the emotional this drama brings to us ..
so in this last episode , the scene when youngdo meet his mother , made me shed tears and sobbing so much ,it's so emotionally mother-son scene. i just can not stop crying at the scene :( , and others happines here we go kimwon's sad ending :( he let go hyunjoo because of the "crown" he has to bear it , omg okay so sad for this both T^T
and the cutest part was when chanyoung ask bona to kiss his cheek but then suddenly he turn around his face , i swear that' so cutttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , i love this OTP so much <3 aaahhhhhhh
and the ending scene when tan meet one by one the people around him ,and the last he met eunsang , omg i dont know i feel so happyyy <3333
and when in the road the two walkin together , i swear this two make good couple !!! yeaay !!!
hahha the party that tan imagine in 10 years and the last kiss <3 aw so cuteeeeee
i am satisfied with this dramaaa , it makes me giggle and smiling all the timee
kya thankyou so much for the cast and the crew that working very hard until this drama end <3
im gonna miss tan-eun couple and the other cast <3
HWAITING !!!!!

Guest pinkytooth

Just finish my last time reading Joonni recap and watching The Heirs episode 20 raw version
I can't believe The Heirs is ended. My eyes are teary now.For some people Heirs might has many flaws : slow pace, too many casts, etcBut for me, personally, The Heirs attached emotionally so much with my heart.The original reason I watch Heirs is because PSH and my dreamy pairing LMH-PSH. I don't expect much getting lesson from the stories.BUT I was wrong.Heirs give me reflections, lessons and values much more than any drama or film I ever watch.My life... In many aspects related so much with Heirs. Not the chaebol part of course. I'm far from chaebol. LolBurdening sister, two sons/inheritors (in my case mainly due to tribe principal) that involve in cold hate war relationships, lack of mother's love, illegitimate child, dreams, falls, insecurities, love, friendships and many other things.Maybe that's why I'm so emotionally moved and attached by The Heirs unlike many people out there that getting odd feelings by the conflicts in Heirs. KES noona, thank you. I've cried a lot. I've learned a lot, I've laughed a lot, I've smiled a lot. You are a brave briliant writer that able creating solid characters and real conflicts. I'm sorry for being such a beggar all this time :P
#TheHeirsFinaleI can't even type that tag easily. I still can not move on. I don't want to say good bye.To my inspirational Cha Eunsang, my strong will gorgeus boy Kim Tan, my one lost lonely boy Choi Youngdo, the mothers *sobs*, the one who hidden his love but able to sacrifice Kim Won and Hyunjoo, the wise one Secretary/Vice President Yoon, adorable Myungsoo, the one who want to break free Hyosin, icy queen that needs warmth of love Rachel, my cherry on top couples Chanyoung-Bona, even evil daddies and evil mom without any son.You are all will always in my heart. I might seeing you guys in people around me.The last episode surely as predicted happy ending. KES didn't give me proper married couple of TanSang with their babies *shrugs* and I honestly hate seeing KW and HJ ended in painful love as the price of KW ambition.But still this episode is so meaningful and make a good closure for almost all characters and a great conclusion of the story.I love how Eunsang and Kim Tan reflects about people around them and their troubles. And the scene in the end just beautiful. They are happily smiling even knowing they might fall again but they now have a will to keep straight forward together.
For all people who kindly share recaps, pics, gifs, humours, insightfuls I'm very thankful. You are all awesome. ^:)^:)^:)^
For all casts crews and casts. I love you all. You're all doing great. :x :x :x  =D>  =D> =D>  

I know that a lot of people are disappointed about the kiss scene but I actually thought it was good, just my opinion. It was cute. I actually enjoyed the fact that the drama focused on Kim Tan and Eun Sang's relationship emotionally rather than it being physical. Don't get me wrong, I would've loved for their to be a lot of hot steamy scenes between two beautiful people that are our OTP but after watching a lot of American shows where 18 year old couple would've ended up in bed, I found Kim Tan and Eun Sang's relationship enjoyable to watch and refreshing. The intimate hugs, the pecks on the lips, the tears all felt real and it felt like these small things contributed to bringing them together emotionally. Because they were able to build their relationship from an emotional standpoint, it is no wonder that their physical connection strengthened and I guess the audience were able to feel the chemistry, I certainly did so much so that at times it made me blush and feel shy. You could feel the sexual tension and an example was the closet scene when they almost kissed. That was one hot scene, just saying. Building their relationship emotionally first was a great foundation for their relationship and it proved in the end that their relationship is going to last a lifetime simply because they did not rush all the physical stuff but rather enjoyed each others company thus allowing them to understand and learn things about each other in each episode. I guess it's one of the many reasons why they bonded and how that bond seemed unbreakable in the end. Kim Tan Eun Sang hwaiting.
I am very sad that The Heirs has ended and I am praying that there either is a season 2 (highly doubtful but hey dreams are free") or that they could do what the director of the Japanese version of Boys over Flowers did and have 2 extra episodes that shows Kim Tan and Eun Sang getting engaged and then married with the honeymoon to follow. Anyways thank you to the directors, the crew, the BTS people as well as the cast who have all worked extremely hard these past 4 months to bring us the best drama of the year. This drama has definitely made the top of my all time favorite drama list and it will be one where I will watch in 5 or 6 years time and remember all the emotions I went through and everyone going crazy and commenting on this forum.