[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest kierikieli

Live recap is done http://joonni.com/2013/12/11/recap-the-heirs-episode-19/ Many thanks to others who did live recap and screen caps :x

KES NUNA URI YOUNGIEEEE SALYOJUSEYOOO :(( :(( :((
At least i still feel happy to Tana and EunSang but pleaseee make my Youngiee has a beautiful life. Let those miserable and sad life go away from him nunaaaa :(( :(( :((
You have promised to meee :(( :(( :(( :( :(( :((

Just now I saw this episode so awesome to me THE BEST of after all haha..I like in cafe scene Kim Won gives a chance for his beloved brother and ES to share love together and He's smile omooo.. but the last scene Killer daddy is coma in hospital, poor the family..YD and KT are meeting on the rooftop yeahhh the youth battle is ending now.. they're best friend forever, please you two are doing peacefully OK.. just remaining for tomorrow is the last episode,, HEIRS FIGHTING :-bd

Guest Llenzycris Salazar

my poor YD...he deserves to be happy....and as much as i want to see a happy ending for KT and ES relationship..please..I'm only wishing to see YD having a better and happy life..  ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest prosperity

Writernim, I am officially tired of seeing YD brooding, almost as much as i was tired of seeing KT brooding. Does one of them have to brood every episode? I hope you make them both happy in the next episode. I enjoyed the episode today, and I wish the writer had written more happy scenes for KT and ES, because they were very cute today. I also wished she had made KT more carefree and happy, because KT is hilarious like this. Sigh
I don't feel like this episode was a 2nd to last episode though. Is it just me?