[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sachaaimee

I remember when I read in my national news portal that LMH was going to cast a new drama, which is interesting for me. i am not a huge fans of LMH, as I only can watch BOF with all my heart and attention... Failed to do the same to Faith and City Hunter because a lots of distraction from a crazy jealous husband seeing me watching kdrama...then the Heirs start to aired and I failed to catch it only due internet problemo as always happen for streaming live..... When Heirs reach episode 4 then I was starting to stalk it closely.... Download it and copy it to my ipad... Then I met all of you here.... From this thread I totally loose LMH as my main attention, I fell for KWB... Young Do... It was him who took all my heart...his sadness, his loneliness, his brat behavior steal my attention. It was hurt to see him sad, but at the same time I hope all the happiness for him.... As KT finally have ES in his world then I hope YD will get his mom and another happiness in his life...It was my honour to know each one of you.. And because of Heirs I have new amazing friends all over the world.... Tonight is our moment... Tomorrow is our fate as heirlings fate on whatnkind happy ending KES eonnie will give to us.... Yes it is like a midsummer nights dream.... But lets continue our togetherness in a new drama, and meet again in another LMH or PSH or KWN drama.... (ps. When I knew Lee Hyun Jin will be cameo, I totally happy.... i love him when I watch Heartstrings.... Why he did not appear a lot...making friendship with Won oppa.... KES eonnie you really make me go crazy because of handsome guy....)

Guest shimmeringoasis

@faidaris I hope that it happens time jump at the end of epi 20 I wanna see KT-ES married & little KT / ES they would surely be a cute family...

@zaizai_f4_only ya we sure did XD... now I feel like may be interview part is gonna be at the end of the programme...