[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest kathevangelie

@daunkayu hi chinguyaa thank you for appreciating my post.. Young Do is an adorable baby... I also love how his character grew in this show.. There's a chance to change for everybody as long as youre alive.. and he is hitting all the right buttons.. <3 I love him .. OMOOOO he has great chemistry with everyone too.. he can even have chemistry with his self lol.. I fangirl hard mostly on Ikuta Toma way back.. I guess I would be a fan of Kim Woo Bin now.. I love funny cute handsome actors.. plus I discovered that he is very gentlehearted in real life.. he's totally different from his character... so that's legit acting skills he got there as well...

@annafebrie hii chinguyaa thank you and yes I was a eun sang x young do shipper... but any decent pretty girl that will be paired with Young Do will be fine.. someone who will appreciate and love him as who he is.. I want him to be happy at the end so badly.. I guess writer-nim want to write it that way too.. so no probs with me

Wanna make a dreamcatcher by yourself? I found this from youtube, I hope it's not reposting, AFAIK never seen this vid here before.

cr : the uploader

@Ruzikie, LOL love you, Chingu-ya you're so funny, I hope one day you'll really meet Kim Woo Bin and tell him that all Heirlings here can confirm that you're indeed Young Do 1st girl ever :-*

Maybe its Hyoshin and rachel engagement???

Hahhahaha....its look like I'm the only one with this idea here

:)) :))

As much as I love them too, I don't think that's their engagement...not yet~ hihi! ;))

Like many people here, I watched Heirs just to fill up my evenings... But the witty remarks and love story was pretty moving that I followed the drama till now... There were occasions that the characters and incidents resembled my 'A' Level days, and some of the catchy phrases made by them were hilarious and memorable. We had our fair share of egoistic students, lovebirds, snooty girls and stunning looking gals and guys back then....!! Heirs antics reminded me so much of my carefree days during those teenage years, plus the heartaches and all.... Sigh, sigh..... So to many students in this thread, take a leaf from the drama and enjoy your TEEN days cos these are times when one lives in a Utopia, the real world is far away... Coming back to this final two episodes, cannot help wondering if it is going to be just hokey-dokey all the way...??? I doubt the writer is going to make it dull, so I cannot analyzing ES existence...? She is not there just to fall in love with KT only, or to show us that love can transcend social class... Betcha there is more to this.... How is that her mute mother can afford her uniform Suddenly, when she has to stay in as housemaid cos she cannot afford to rent a place. It must have come from somewhere.... Is she a caretaker for ES .... ??? Where is she in episode 18 when ES went back to school.... Has KW made arrangement for her upkeep too...?? Or am I just being a paranoid.... Thinking that this is a whodunit sort of drama.... Oh Well....